Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3080792posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Haul Stars
Incredible April Hauls 2024
|
Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @danielledanielle Well you encouraged me with the Ami Colé Desert Date Cream Blush & Lip Multistick Hibiscus that I wore today! I ...read more
@danielledanielle Well you encouraged me with the Ami Colé Desert Date Cream Blush & Lip Multistick Hibiscus that I wore today! I've seen a few people post about these Source bites as well. We don't have them on the Canadian site... but are they that good? Should I be cross border shopping? I'm always keen for a boosted mood!
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Age Defiers
Facial sunblock
Beat sunblock for sensitive dry face.
Beat sunblock for sensitive dry face.
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Awesome job @Cissy63 !
Awesome job @Cissy63 !
New Reply in Age Defiers
Skincare recommendations
|
Re: Skincare recommendations
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Carol386 Skinfix Barrier+ Foaming Oil Hydrating Cleanser 6 oz/ 177 mL and Skinfix barrier+ Strengthening and Moisturizing Tripl ...read more
@Carol386 Skinfix Barrier+ Foaming Oil Hydrating Cleanser 6 oz/ 177 mL and Skinfix barrier+ Strengthening and Moisturizing Triple Lipid-Peptide Refillable Cream with B-L3
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday
|
Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Welcome to the BIC @toptierchas ! ...read more
Welcome to the BIC @toptierchas !
New Post in Acne-Prone Skin
Foundation recommendations
hii! I’ve been wanting to branch out of my regular everyday foundation. I have acne prone skin and tons of texture. I just need co ...read more
hii! I’ve been wanting to branch out of my regular everyday foundation. I have acne prone skin and tons of texture. I just need coverage at the end of the day. Any recommendations? I’m open to anything!? ☺️ xx
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: They look so pretty @HeatherAriana! ...read more
They look so pretty @HeatherAriana!
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
What samples do you really want to try IRL?
|
Re: What samples do you really want to try IRL?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: What samples and GWP are you hoping to see released @greeneyedgirl107 ?  ...read more
What samples and GWP are you hoping to see released @greeneyedgirl107 ? 🎁💝
New Reply in Age Defiers
Best Under Eye Care?
|
Re: Best Under Eye Care?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Hi @IreneBeen Have you always had dark circles or are they new?My spouse has had dark circles his whole life, just due to genetics ...read more
Hi @IreneBeen Have you always had dark circles or are they new?My spouse has had dark circles his whole life, just due to genetics. Using makeup to lighten thier appearance is one way to go. If they are new, getting your full night's rest is helpful, and making sure your hydrated by getting your daily water intake in. You can temporarily help with cold compress's and there are caffeine eye creams as well. The Ordinary Caffeine 5% + EGCG Depuffing Eye Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL as an example. 💜
New Reply in Acne-Prone Skin
Question for someone else
|
Re: Question for someone else
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: hey! i use tarte babussa foundcealer! it is absolutely incredible! with great coverage and spf 20! i totally recommend lmk if you ...read more
hey! i use tarte babussa foundcealer! it is absolutely incredible! with great coverage and spf 20! i totally recommend lmk if you like!❤️
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts