Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3083169posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @lmaster @So stunning  The curls and jewelry ❤️ ...read more
@lmaster @So stunning 😍 The curls and jewelry ❤️
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Best sunscreen
|
Re: Best sunscreen
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @MasonVale Supergoop! Glowscreen SPF 40 Sunscreen with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide ...read more
@MasonVale Supergoop! Glowscreen SPF 40 Sunscreen with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide
New Post in Acne-Prone Skin
laneige products recommendations?
hii, i really wanna buy a few laniege products i dont know which one is suitable for my skinskin info: my skin type is oily/normal ...read more
hii, i really wanna buy a few laniege products i dont know which one is suitable for my skinskin info: my skin type is oily/normal i have acne/pimples not the type of acne thats red and itchy, i tried a lot of cerave products and kinda broke up to them, i also have scarring i wanna get rid of The Laneige products i want are: LANEIGE Cica Sleeping Mask LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask with Niacinamide & Squalane 2.3 oz/ 70 mL LANEIGE Bouncy + Firm Radiance Boosting Sleeping Mask 2 oz / 60 ml LANEIGE Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Serum those 4! I dont have any allergies and ill appreciate help or other recommendations 💗
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CookieGirl1  the moonstone smells so different when you spray it in the air vs on my skin. It's interesting, don't hate it at al ...read more
@CookieGirl1 😂 the moonstone smells so different when you spray it in the air vs on my skin. It's interesting, don't hate it at all but like @makeitup305 said it's not something you NEED to run out and get. Ohhhh but Miami Nectar 😍😍😍
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
|
Re: Ulta GWPs
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Got mailer catalog which confirmed the upcoming multiplier events. Also, new Hair Goals  and new Fragrance Crush  Skinfatuation is ...read more
Got mailer catalog which confirmed the upcoming multiplier events. Also, new Hair Goals  and new Fragrance Crush  Skinfatuation is still the same, retinoids. Finally, free same-day delivery for Mother’s Day
New Post in Oily Skin
Oily eye area
I wear a liquid eyeliner on my top lid with no problem. I don't like liquid under my eyes. But, I never have any luck with a penci ...read more
I wear a liquid eyeliner on my top lid with no problem. I don't like liquid under my eyes. But, I never have any luck with a pencil. It smudges within 10 minutes! Waterproof seems worse than regular. I use primer under my eyes and have tried setting powder. The pencil liners just end up smudging and sitting on top of the primer and powders. Does anybody know of a good eyeliner for oily eye areas?
New Reply in Cheeky Cheeks
rare beauty's new powder blush
|
Re: rare beauty's new powder blush
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @Lexi1902 They look similar to the makeup by mario plumping blushes; the whole blush hybrid kind of thing but the rare beauty ones ...read more
@Lexi1902 They look similar to the makeup by mario plumping blushes; the whole blush hybrid kind of thing but the rare beauty ones have more of a highlight effect than a dewy one. I say go for it!Since you like soft pinks Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Luminous Powder Blush Cheer (Selena's custom shade) looks like it would be best
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Gucci Sheer Lipstick 214 Call it a Day     ...read more
Gucci Sheer Lipstick 214 Call it a Day    
New Post in Makeup Is Life
makeup is life
  
  
  • IMG_2769.jpeg
  • 2afabd86-a277-4595-a7a8-c35a6837531e.jpeg
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Ambassador Curated
100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
|
Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Last look with the Natasha Denona metropolis palette next is the glam palette     
Last look with the Natasha Denona metropolis palette next is the glam palette