Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3086602posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈
|
Re: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈
HALL OF FAMER II INSIDER
Reply: Spicy and zesty, @Samtian - perfect for summer! I always know I can trust @SportyGirly125 picks  ...read more
Spicy and zesty, @Samtian - perfect for summer! I always know I can trust @SportyGirly125 picks 🌟
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @danielledanielle Your stash is enviable!!! ...read more
@danielledanielle Your stash is enviable!!!
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @WinglessOne I use 20% azelaic acid as a spot treatment on pimples and find it really helps me out compared to benzoyl peroxide or ...read more
@WinglessOne I use 20% azelaic acid as a spot treatment on pimples and find it really helps me out compared to benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, which don’t seem to work for me at all (or even make things worse). I also use a 10% all over my face when I’ve picked at it or it feels irritated. My skin doesn’t like AHAs or BHAs very much so it was nice to find something that would help with breakouts.Alternative Stereo has a product called Steaming Milk that looks really similar to the GL. I don’t think it’s meant to adjust other shades just as kind of a lip nourishing primer. I don’t have that one but have one of their Lip Potion Aqua Glow. It’s ok, I like the formula but I messed up because I wanted something with a tint and this is more of a gloss. I did see on Olive Young that they just came out with a tint and a Steaming Milk Balm, which seems to be a balm meant to be applied over the Steaming Milk to kind of seal in the moisture, I guess.
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu oh yes, always so many temptations!  haha thank you!  ...read more
@CynthieLu oh yes, always so many temptations! 😅 haha thank you! 😊
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @Cissy63 thank you so much! I had fun with this look  ...read more
@Cissy63 thank you so much! I had fun with this look 💜
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Dark Circles
|
Re: Dark Circles
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: Hi @Vanc16 and welcome to BIC! Unfortunately, no over-the-counter skincare product can help genetic dark circles. You can ask a bo ...read more
Hi @Vanc16 and welcome to BIC! Unfortunately, no over-the-counter skincare product can help genetic dark circles. You can ask a board certified dermatologist or primary care doctor for treatment options. Plenty of OTC products can moisturize your undereye skin, including your usual full face moisturizer. My undereyes are usually the driest skin on my face. I make sure my whole face is damp (not dripping wet) before applying moisturizer anywhere, to help seal in hydration. If my usual full face moisturizer (CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion) isn’t doing enough for my undereyes, I apply a thin layer of petrolatum balm: either Aquaphor Ointment or CeraVe Healing Ointment, but some folks use Vaseline for this. Petrolatum’s the most occlusive (water loss preventing) skincare ingredient on the market; it keeps my skin moisturized all day. Sometimes in the winter, I layer The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL under my moisturizer(s). That’s especially nice under my eyes.
New Reply in Haul Stars
2024 - Twelve Months of Beauty Inventory
|
Re: 2024 - Twelve Months of Beauty Inventory
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: -Before I wasn't planning on doing anything with my sheet masks. It's a good thing I did. A year or so ago I arranged them in orde ...read more
-Before I wasn't planning on doing anything with my sheet masks. It's a good thing I did. A year or so ago I arranged them in order to use, by best by date. Getting them ready to take photos I decided to toss the ones that expired in 2022. I left the 2023. One was damaged. Last time I counted I think it was around 99 (since I rarely use them I probably have a box of the rest floating around somewhere). I think I counted 69. I'm going to try to use at least one a month, I don't remember how long it's been. ( I went back and looked and I used one if Feb and one in March.) So I think I can handle one a month at minimum. - Now highlighters are my favorite product!!! I use a different one each day at work, and am trying to remember to mark them in my Use It project in the Pan It! - 2024 Challenge When I started the project I had counted 115. I have gotten rid of some I think. But I don't think those were counted in my project. 123456789
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Should my daughter, Jane watch horror movies?
|
Re: Should my daughter, Jane watch horror movies?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @JoyceBuyers If you think your daughter can handle it. If she has triggers you can check out the website doesthedogdie and read ab ...read more
@JoyceBuyers If you think your daughter can handle it. If she has triggers you can check out the website doesthedogdie and read about anything that might be unsettling to her.
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
|
Re: Ulta GWPs
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Beauty Break is up! Item 2623698   
Beauty Break is up! Item 2623698   
New Reply in Men Who Makeup
Question about lipstick
|
Re: Question about lipstick
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CDY1988 you could try Givenchy Rose Perfecto Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm & Gloss 109 Spicy Maple MERIT Shade Slick Classics Tinted ...read more
@CDY1988 you could try Givenchy Rose Perfecto Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm & Gloss 109 Spicy Maple MERIT Shade Slick Classics Tinted Lip Oil Taupe
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts