Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3086753posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Acne-Prone Skin
Lip
Gdrycguhhnp
Gdrycguhhnp
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you @jaaayp! The UD has become a new favorite - it really does self set and it stays in place. I was skeptical about it bein ...read more
Thank you @jaaayp! The UD has become a new favorite - it really does self set and it stays in place. I was skeptical about it being longwearing but it is! 👍 My skin leans normal-to-dry at the moment; on days when it has had some dry spots, I'll make sure to moisturize that area before applying the foundation and spritz a hydrating mist after.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Gorgeous mani, @GraceFaithLove ! 朗 Love the gold and green together.  Thanks for sharing your story behind the mani. I used ...read more
Gorgeous mani, @GraceFaithLove ! 🤩 Love the gold and green together. 💛💚💛💚 Thanks for sharing your story behind the mani. I used to be a one-color person too until I started posting on this thread. Then I saw all the wonderful things you could do with multiple colors and I haven't looked back! 😄
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Such a pretty look @SportyGirly125 ...read more
Such a pretty look @SportyGirly125
New Reply in Besides Beauty
The BIC Plant and Gardening Thread
|
Re: The BIC Plant and Gardening Thread
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Hi, @Samtian ! Logging in is so hit or miss! Congratulations on your lilacs 拾 You have to be so diligent with weed pulling some ...read more
Hi, @Samtian ! Logging in is so hit or miss! Congratulations on your lilacs 🥳 You have to be so diligent with weed pulling sometimes. 🙄 Good luck with your tree. I've never had much luck with transplanting trees. Keep us updated. 🌷🌳
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you  @Cissy63 ...read more
Thank you 😊 @Cissy63
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
|
Re: Ulta GWPs
HALL OF FAMER I INSIDER
Reply: New gwp, choice of two New Dash To Beauty open for signups, Ulta dot com/flex And a new bonus points offer for the CC  
New gwp, choice of two New Dash To Beauty open for signups, Ulta dot com/flex And a new bonus points offer for the CC  
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
New Perfume
|
Re: New Perfume
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @skyykk some that come to mind are #KAYALI EDEN JUICY APPLE | 01 Eau de Parfum Travel Spray, #SKYLAR Peach Fields Hair & Body ...read more
@skyykk some that come to mind are #KAYALI EDEN JUICY APPLE | 01 Eau de Parfum Travel Spray, #SKYLAR Peach Fields Hair & Body Mist 2.7 oz / 80 ml, KAYALI EDEN SPARKLING LYCHEE | 39 Eau de Parfum Travel Spray , and CLEAN RESERVE H2Eau - Nectarine Petal Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz / 100 mL eau de parfum spray .
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @caitbird those perfume samplers look awesome! I've only smelled a handful of fragrances from them but I hope that you find some ...read more
@caitbird those perfume samplers look awesome! I've only smelled a handful of fragrances from them but I hope that you find some winners there!
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
|
Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: Definitely @CookieGirl1 . The Dinto tints have good lasting power. The Heart Percent is cool, too, it mutes the color of other lip ...read more
Definitely @CookieGirl1 . The Dinto tints have good lasting power. The Heart Percent is cool, too, it mutes the color of other lippies since it has that grayish tint. I want to try the Fwee Scene Black gloss, which I think is similar. I've been getting lots of goth lip recommendations and I want them all even though it's summer lol
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts