Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3092632posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Lip Lovers
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Sunnysmom Thank you! I think I will be buying more of these. ...read more
@Sunnysmom Thank you! I think I will be buying more of these.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday
|
Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Welcome to the BIC @Soyabean123 !I have tried it several times and it does feel great and is effective but it is way overpriced. ...read more
Welcome to the BIC @Soyabean123 !I have tried it several times and it does feel great and is effective but it is way overpriced.
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Justifiable June Hauls 2024
|
Re: Justifiable June Hauls 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Sunnysmom Thank you! I highly recommend the lippie if you are interested  ...read more
@Sunnysmom Thank you! I highly recommend the lippie if you are interested 😉
New Post in Cheeky Cheeks
Cheek Challenge Summer 2024: Choose Your Own Adventure
Choose your own adventure! This time, we're doing something a little different. Fresh off of prompt Re: Makeup Challenge of the We ...read more
Choose your own adventure! This time, we're doing something a little different. Fresh off of prompt Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022 @ it's a mixing mediums and techniques Think of 5 products and choose new ways to apply. "But danielledanielle I want inspo and not just options" I got you. I have suggestions and descriptions below, but I encourage everyone to choose what they like, you don't even have to go in order. Want to be bronzy all summer in different ways? Be about the bronze 🥉 😎 and apply it in any and every method. Bronzed Glow (June 9-15)SpoilerThis is inspo from the Fenty Collection. I interpret it is a monochrome makeup look. The collection leans heavy into golds with coral, pink and copper hues. Product wise, obvs if you have the Fenty Collection use it, 🤣, but any similar hued product works with this. The Dior summer releases would be gorgeous 🥰This is inspo from the Fenty Collection. I interpret it is a monochrome makeup look. The collection leans heavy into golds with coral, pink and copper hues. Product wise, obvs if you have the Fenty Collection use it, , but any similar hued product works with this. The Dior summer releases would be gorgeous 🥰 I woke up (sunburned) like this aka Doll Face Blush (June 16-22, Summer Solstice is 20th)SpoilerThis is another tiktok old new thing IMO. Placement of blush matters. The idea is to get that rosy face, you've been in the sun look by applying to apples of cheeks, temples and nose bridge. For myself, I go upward and towards my eyes to avoid looking heavy and out of preference skip the nose bridge unless I'm using a bronzer. I love Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 014 Rosy orPAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Divine Powder Bronzer PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Divine Powder Bronzer with SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Bronzer Brush #80 Glazed Cheeks AKA Blushlights (June 23-30)This is mixing a liquid blush and liquid highlight for dewy glow. If you have a pearlescent product, your essentially creating a blushlight. Rare Beauty's liquid blush, highlighter and blush brush are PERFECT for this. Vibrant - one and done (July 1-7)With the onslaught of dewy blushes, 🙌🏽🙌🏽, a bold color is both a statement on its own and evokes feelings of summer. Use fingers to tap, or go in with a brush of choice. Half Magic's Baby Paw Blush blush or something similar (angled, dense not not tightly packed) recommended.This is another tiktok old new thing IMO. Placement of blush matters. The idea is to get that rosy face, you've been in the sun look by applying to apples of cheeks, temples and nose bridge. For myself, I go upward and towards my eyes to avoid looking heavy and out of preference skip the nose bridge unless I'm using a bronzer. I love or with Glazed Cheeks AKA Blushlights (June 23-30)This is mixing a liquid blush and liquid highlight for dewy glow. If you have a pearlescent product, your essentially creating a blushlight. Rare Beauty's liquid blush, highlighter and blush brush are PERFECT for this. Vibrant - one and done (July 1-7)With the onslaught of dewy blushes, , a bold color is both a statement on its own and evokes feelings of summer. Use fingers to tap, or go in with a brush of choice. Half Magic's Baby Paw Blush blush or something similar (angled, dense not not tightly packed) recommended. Sunset Blush (July 8-14)SpoilerThis is what I call layering blush and highlight, or what Wayne Goss called the cloud burst look. What's old is new again 🤷🏽‍♀️. Using colors of sunset ( think red and gold, pink and orange, purple and orange) create an ombre effect that mimics a sunset. You want the highlighter as the outmost color and your horizon as the deep/pop color. I think fan brushes are super helpful here, they can layer the highlight and help with the blends.This is what I call layering blush and highlight, or what Wayne Goss called the cloud burst look. What's old is new again 🤷🏽‍. Using colors of sunset ( think red and gold, pink and orange, purple and orange) create an ombre effect that mimics a sunset. You want the highlighter as the outmost color and your horizon as the deep/pop color. I think fan brushes are super helpful here, they can layer the highlight and help with the blends. Methods:"Diffuse the doozy" aka blend with color SpoilerInstead of a blush brush, use a tapered brush with a highlighter or a lighter color blush to blend out the stronger/pigmented one. If using liquid products, see Glazed Cheeks. The idea is to system harsh edges with a lighter blush.Instead of a blush brush, use a tapered brush with a highlighter or a lighter color blush to blend out the stronger/pigmented one. If using liquid products, see Glazed Cheeks. The idea is to system harsh edges with a lighter blush.Brush ArmySpoilerUse multiple brushes in your application. Think powder, fans, tapered, stippling. Go beyond your favorite blush brush or use this as rationale to get new brushes, just sayin' Use multiple brushes in your application. Think powder, fans, tapered, stippling. Go beyond your favorite blush brush or use this as rationale to get new brushes, just sayin' Bounce, bounce bounceSpoilerYou guessed...it sponges. Do you go for the beloved Beautyblender ORIGINAL Beautyblender Makeup Sponge Original Beautyblender ORIGINAL Beautyblender Makeup Sponge Original #or something else? Bounce to it You guessed...it sponges. Do you go for the beloved #or something else? Bounce to it All Hands on DeckFingers are nature's brushes, and nothing blends better than the warmth of your hand. Pressed, but never stressedSpoilerThis is inspo via furbie when she asked what a powder puff was for. I think I said for powders, but I never considered using it for other powders (blush, highlighter) until then. This takes something baked like Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Demi'Glow Light-Diffusing Highlighter Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Demi'Glow Light-Diffusing Highlighter # to next level space shine 🌟🌌This is inspo via furbie when she asked what a powder puff was for. I think I said for powders, but I never considered using it for other powders (blush, highlighter) until then. This takes something baked like # to next level space shine The idea is to pick a style and a method, or even just a blush color and a method. For example, I'm thinking of using multiple brushes (brush army) for my bronzed glow 🌟
New Post in Curls & Coils
FentyHair
Is Sephora going to be carrying FentyHair?
Is Sephora going to be carrying FentyHair?
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @ather Thank you very much  ...read more
@ather Thank you very much 😀
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Best YSL cologne?
What is the best cologne in the YSL line?
What is the best cologne in the YSL line?
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Gisou strawberry lip oil
|
Re: Gisou strawberry lip oil
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: This has become my new favorite lip item mainly because it is really hydrating and has just a little pigment 😁
This has become my new favorite lip item mainly because it is really hydrating and has just a little pigment 😁
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: Spoiler @Cissy63 your nails look pretty ...read more
Spoiler @Cissy63 your nails look pretty
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The Patrick Ta Thread
|