Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3091146posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Oh, Canada!
Mode de paiement
Bonjour,Je ne trouve pas l’option du mode de paiement PayPal?
Bonjour,Je ne trouve pas l’option du mode de paiement PayPal?
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Ambassador Curated
💕😌 2024 Masking Challenge 😌💖
|
Re: 💕😌 2024 Masking Challenge 😌💖
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @lmaster, the illustration on the packaging are a draw; I remember seeing these on amazon but not recognizing the brand. The pomeg ...read more
@lmaster, the illustration on the packaging are a draw; I remember seeing these on amazon but not recognizing the brand. The pomegranate one sounds good.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
|
Re: Ulta GWPs
HALL OF FAMER I INSIDER
Reply: Perk Day! Work in progress...there's more, but the offer page is being glitchy as all get out...will update when I can! Diamond Gi ...read more
Perk Day! Work in progress...there's more, but the offer page is being glitchy as all get out...will update when I can! Diamond Gift: Madison Reed Radiant Haircolor Kit (requires coupon)
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Skincare Aware
looking for best moisturizer
|
Re: looking for best moisturizer
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: The Pyunkang Yul [PKY] Calming Moisture Barrier Cream is genuinely the only product that moisturizes my dry patches but also doesn ...read more
The Pyunkang Yul [PKY] Calming Moisture Barrier Cream is genuinely the only product that moisturizes my dry patches but also doesn't clog my oilier sections. It's also about $13 and works a whole for me, just make sure if you buy it on Amazon it's from the company themselves or a legit seller since fake k-beauty runs rampant on Amazon.
New Post in Best Hair Ever
Why European Countries are Banning Microplastics skincare Products
microplastics raise critical concerns about their impact on your skin and hair. When applied, these tiny particles can create a fi ...read more
microplastics raise critical concerns about their impact on your skin and hair. When applied, these tiny particles can create a film-like layer on your skin, which not only clogs pores but also interferes with your skin's natural ability to breathe. This obstruction can lead to various skin issues such as acne, irritation, and sensitivity, disrupting your skin's health and appearance.Furthermore, microplastics can also affect your hair health. In hair care products like shampoos and conditioners, microplastics may contribute to residue buildup on your scalp and strands. This buildup can weigh down your hair, making it appear dull, greasy, and lacking vitality. Over time, this can impact the overall health and vibrancy of your hair, diminishing its natural beauty and resilience.Despite these potential drawbacks, the widespread use of microplastics in beauty and cosmetics products persists due to their ability to enhance product viscosity and texture. Manufacturers often opt for microplastics as they provide a smooth, luxurious feel to creams, lotions, and exfoliating products, creating a perception of enhanced performance and efficacy.
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Beauty pet peeves 2
Rare beauty highlighter breaking
Rare beauty highlighter breaking
New Post in Best Hair Ever
WARNING - Olaplex is not for everyday use
This is an important reminder that unless you have extremely damaged bleached hair you should not be using Olaplex No. 4 Bond Main ...read more
This is an important reminder that unless you have extremely damaged bleached hair you should not be using Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance™ Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 250 mL products. In fact, they are currently being sued for the damage their products cause. My personal experience with these products was horrifying. I’ve always had healthy, thick hair and gave Olaplex a try based on reviews - to my dismay my hair started tearing and it seemed to be falling out. What I learned when I went to a stylist was that these products are meant to recover damaged hair, for hair that doesn’t require the extra nutrients it can (in his words) cause hair to become gummy and tear. I stopped using it immediately and switched to R+Co, within a month my hair stopped ripping and seemed to take a turn for the better. So, please, be careful, and Sephora please start carrying R+CO’s products.
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Haus Labs Color Fuse Blush - Lips
|
Re: Haus Labs Color Fuse Blush - Lips
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I just picked up HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Color Fuse Longwear Hydrating Glassy Lip + Cheek Blush Balm Stick Glassy Pitaya and HAUS ...read more
I just picked up HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Color Fuse Longwear Hydrating Glassy Lip + Cheek Blush Balm Stick Glassy Pitaya and HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Color Fuse Longwear Hydrating Glassy Lip + Cheek Blush Balm Stick Glassy Tangelo so I’ll try to get lip pics of those for you soon! @megan923
New Reply in Exclusive Events
Sephoria
|
Re: Sephoria
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Do you know how to turn on notifications for the Sephoria 2024 event. I know it’s announced in July but I don’t want to miss it.
Do you know how to turn on notifications for the Sephoria 2024 event. I know it’s announced in July but I don’t want to miss it.
New Post in Combination Skin
Armani Beauty - Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation
Hi everyone! I have been searching for the best fit foundation. Before I spend the price of the Armani beauty foundation, does any ...read more
Hi everyone! I have been searching for the best fit foundation. Before I spend the price of the Armani beauty foundation, does anyone would like to share the experience with this product if it has any?