Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3090662posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
|
Re: Ulta GWPs
HALL OF FAMER I INSIDER
Reply: New gwp with $30 select suncare purchases; adds to cart automatically Member Love is a bonus points offer this time, and we've ...read more
New gwp with $30 select suncare purchases; adds to cart automatically Member Love is a bonus points offer this time, and we've got new Skinfatuation and Fragrance Crush multipliers  
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Haul Stars
Justifiable June Hauls 2024
|
Re: Justifiable June Hauls 2024
ICON IV INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp Two good shopping experiences in one day! Maybe you need to go more often??? Have fun on your trip with you mom! ...read more
@jaaayp Two good shopping experiences in one day! Maybe you need to go more often??? Have fun on your trip with you mom!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @Mellmars1185 Thank you so much lovely lady  ...read more
@Mellmars1185 Thank you so much lovely lady 😀
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Skincare for 10 year olds
|
Re: Skincare for 10 year olds
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Cera-v is a really gentle moisturizer that my younger siblings live to use, but you could always purchase the SEPHORA COLLECTION N ...read more
Cera-v is a really gentle moisturizer that my younger siblings live to use, but you could always purchase the SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Moisturizer for Skin Barrier (or a tinted vers. to give an illusion of foundation and a little more coverage) kids that young shouldn't need a ton of concelar, so don't worry about purchasing any of the heavier stuff yetMicellar water, like SEPHORA COLLECTION Micellar Cleansing Water & Milk Green Tea doesnt have to be anything fancy, can help gently cleanse and remove any makeupI would also recommend a non-waterproof mascara. I use tarte Big Ego Mascara 0.23 fl oz/ 7 mL , but tubing mascaras would be great for younger kids as it's easy to remove compared to some of this stuff. The kid might like eyeliner to go along with the mascara, but it's easier to wait and see how much they want it before purchasing. For younger kids, using a liquid pen is much easier as they can get straighter lines without as much troubleLip oils and balms/butters, like LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Colorful® Lip Gloss Balm would be good as wellIf you feel like getting "fancy", a small eyeshadow palette might be of interest to your cousin as well. Even just purchasing one of the three colored ones that you can find at a drug store would peak the kids interest Good luck and happy 11th birthday to your cousin!
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Samtian, would you be surprised to know I was overstocking the Touchland?  I like having extra to be able to hand out to people ...read more
@Samtian, would you be surprised to know I was overstocking the Touchland? 😂 I like having extra to be able to hand out to people who have expressed an interest or have seemed to like the sanitizer when I’ve spritzed some on their hands - yeah, I’m still doing that. 🤣 The foundation kits are definitely a good deal if there’s shade ranges that fits. I really like that the voucher isn’t limited for the brands contained in the kit - it can be used for an entirely different foundation! Wow! The Laneige blueberry is alright 🫐 - the formulation is good, to be expected from Laneige. The scent though! I could use a much stronger scent.
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Fav sol de janeiro scent
|
Re: Fav sol de janeiro scent
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Mines gotta be 62
Mines gotta be 62
looking for best moisturizer
|
Re: looking for best moisturizer
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: any moisturizer from the inkey list works beautifully and the price point is definitely more affordable! I use the The INKEY List ...read more
any moisturizer from the inkey list works beautifully and the price point is definitely more affordable! I use the The INKEY List Peptide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and the The INKEY List Bio-Active Ceramide Repairing and Plumping Moisturizer + Barrier Strengthening 1.7 oz / 50 mL I used to use the SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Moisturizer for Skin Barrier which I found helped a lot with my skinIf you want something a bit more fancy (but also less affordable) I would try out the Skinfix Skin Barrier+ Pore Refining Refillable Gel Cream with Niacinamide (smells a little funny to me but left me with the glassiest and smoothest skin I have had in a while)
Cleansers
|
Re: Cleansers
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: I use the innisfree Sulfate-Free Green Tea Amino Acid Cleansing Foam 5.07 oz / 150 ml and it has smoothed out my skin so much! tot ...read more
I use the innisfree Sulfate-Free Green Tea Amino Acid Cleansing Foam 5.07 oz / 150 ml and it has smoothed out my skin so much! totally recommend
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
ICON IV INSIDER
Reply: @caitbird Thanks! They are!!! I wore them both tonight. Love them! ...read more
@caitbird Thanks! They are!!! I wore them both tonight. Love them!
New Reply in Besides Beauty
What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
|
Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Me too @Sunnysmom . That main actor has so much going on for him  ...read more
Me too @Sunnysmom . That main actor has so much going on for him 😘
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts