Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3090579posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Haul Stars
Justifiable June Hauls 2024
|
Re: Justifiable June Hauls 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: The OH set looks very good @AlisonD682 ! Great way to try it all too! ...read more
The OH set looks very good @AlisonD682 ! Great way to try it all too!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Beauty Ice Breakers
|
Re: Beauty Ice Breakers
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp Hey my kind of classes! ...read more
@jaaayp Hey my kind of classes!
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi Why would I not pick up one 藍. Once I get through my auto replenish apples, the lily, and black sandalwood ones the waterme ...read more
@itsfi Why would I not pick up one 🤣. Once I get through my auto replenish apples, the lily, and black sandalwood ones the watermelon is next. Those foundation kits are so good! How do you like the blueberry?
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Empties - V2
|
Re: Empties - V2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @missjeanie Rip pink clip! Wow I don't know if I'll ever see the end of a setting powder. You knocked these all out of the park th ...read more
@missjeanie Rip pink clip! Wow I don't know if I'll ever see the end of a setting powder. You knocked these all out of the park this month!!!! I love that PTR but agree about the size. I had the algae one and after a few years I just started using it heavy and slathering it to get rid of it.
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Non-Beauty Hauls: June 2024
|
Re: Non-Beauty Hauls: June 2024
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: I haven't been to Costco in years. So I picked up a few things! Since oversized T-shirts are in, I found these two for $5 each! ...read more
I haven't been to Costco in years. So I picked up a few things! Since oversized T-shirts are in, I found these two for $5 each! Was wanting to try bras like these: Got our new mattress yesterday and it's great! Picked up some lightweight sheets...never tried 70% cotton and 30% polyester.
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: You’re just so cute @jaaayp , I think you should teach the blush class! Looks beautiful! Good for you to rehome too. Goodness k ...read more
You’re just so cute @jaaayp , I think you should teach the blush class!😍 Looks beautiful! Good for you to rehome too. Goodness knows how old mine may be! 😆
New Post in Combination Skin
Tinted Moisturizer
Im looking for a cheaper dupe for the "Tarte Maracuja Hydrating Tinted Moisturizer". I have combo skin type, looking for a natural ...read more
Im looking for a cheaper dupe for the "Tarte Maracuja Hydrating Tinted Moisturizer". I have combo skin type, looking for a natural "no-makeup" look. My shade is 10N.
New Reply in Best Hair Ever
Best Shampoo/conditioner & Styling Products for Thin, Fine, Flat Hair
|
Re: Best Shampoo/conditioner & Styling Products for Thin, Fine, Flat Hair
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Hi, @Les777 ! For my fine, thin hair, I useVerb Ghost Weightless Shampoo 12 oz/ 355 mL Verb Ghost Weightless Conditioner 12 oz/ 3 ...read more
Hi, @Les777 ! For my fine, thin hair, I useVerb Ghost Weightless Shampoo 12 oz/ 355 mL Verb Ghost Weightless Conditioner 12 oz/ 355 mL I've been using these products for several years. I try other products, but always come back to Verb. I can't recommend the styling products I'm using because they were significantly reformulated. I haven't heard anything good about the reformulations. The old formula is no longer available. Look for lightweight products and try not to use more than two products such as a cream and gel to avoid weighing your hair down.
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: Thanks @caitbird ! I hope the Good Light lip milk works well for you. I miiiight’ve bought a couple backups this week.  ...read more
Thanks @caitbird ! I hope the Good Light lip milk works well for you. I miiiight’ve bought a couple backups this week. 😅
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Thanks, @caitbird !  I love the blue and copper combo of Hygge! ...read more
Thanks, @caitbird ! 💙💙💙 I love the blue and copper combo of Hygge!
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts