Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3092010posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Justifiable June Hauls 2024
|
Re: Justifiable June Hauls 2024
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: It's MSSSSS floof @Sunnysmom 來 but it's OK. Everyone thinks she's a guy which is why I call her BanditA vs Bandit  gotta love a ...read more
It's MSSSSS floof @Sunnysmom 🤭 but it's OK. Everyone thinks she's a guy which is why I call her BanditA vs Bandit 😂😂😂 gotta love a haul where you get more samples than purchases! Do you shop at ulta? They're doing 15% off and I used my points to checkout so my next haul was like $20 😂
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Empties - V2
|
Re: Empties - V2
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: It's OK @ather I'll still be fabulous when I'm bald, right?  ...read more
It's OK @ather I'll still be fabulous when I'm bald, right? 😂
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
|
Re: Ulta GWPs
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Whaaaa @RGbrown I wasn't able to browse till like 9pm LOL I wanted to utilize their 15% off and get it by Friday but goshdarn, wai ...read more
Whaaaa @RGbrown I wasn't able to browse till like 9pm LOL I wanted to utilize their 15% off and get it by Friday but goshdarn, waited like a whole day (I hope it ships sooner than later). Thanks for confirming 🥰
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
|
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Omg @makeitup305 my last two bottles did NOT look like that. It was green. I trusted their email and used it and broke out EVERYWH ...read more
Omg @makeitup305 my last two bottles did NOT look like that. It was green. I trusted their email and used it and broke out EVERYWHERE. I'm writing an angry email rn back to them LOL (I'm a Karen 😂) It's end of an era. I will no longer be purchasing this brand now.   
New Reply in Combination Skin
Allergic reaction to Merit Great Skin instant glow serum
|
Re: Allergic reaction to Merit Great Skin instant glow serum
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Something very similar just happened to me today. I applied the serum to my bare face (as I have been for approximately a week or ...read more
Something very similar just happened to me today. I applied the serum to my bare face (as I have been for approximately a week or more without issue) and within an hour my face was hot, red itchy, and full of hives. I am unsure what suddenly caused this issue. I wonder if ours came from the same batch...3143A on the bottom of the bottle?
New Reply in Combination Skin
Tinted Moisturizer
|
Re: Tinted Moisturizer
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Sahara2 #NARS Pure Radiant Tinted MoisturizerTower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation ...read more
@Sahara2 #NARS Pure Radiant Tinted MoisturizerTower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Good blushes
|
Re: Good blushes
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @lalalalalalq @Are you looking for cream or powder? What’s your budget? ...read more
@lalalalalalq @Are you looking for cream or powder? What’s your budget?
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Products I wished Sephora would carry
|
Re: Products I wished Sephora would carry
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I’m adding R+Co to the list of “wish they carried it.” Especially the Bleu line of products - they are amazing but you can only r ...read more
I’m adding R+Co to the list of “wish they carried it.” Especially the Bleu line of products - they are amazing but you can only really buy them directly through the website or at salons that carry the line.
New Post in Best Hair Ever
need a new hair care routine? The Ordinary's shampoo and conditioner isa must have!!!!
do NOT sleep on The Ordinary's shampoo and conditioner it is a must have. This hair duo is good for all hair types. It leaves your ...read more
do NOT sleep on The Ordinary's shampoo and conditioner it is a must have. This hair duo is good for all hair types. It leaves your hair feeling soft and silky. It also encourages hair growth, strengthens hair, and focuses on the feel of having smooth silky hair. If you have not tried it I definitely recommend .
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: he js a lil fat 
he js a lil fat 
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts