cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The April Favorites Thread 2019

Aprils_Favorites.jpg

Another month has passed and May is almost here! It is time for everyone to share their April favorites. We’re so excited to learn about the best hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products you were using the most during the month April. Whether it is something new, your faithful holygrail product from 2009, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we want to hear all about it 🙂 

My April favorite products:

Which products were your April faves? Show & tell!

Tags:

Re: The April Favorites Thread 2019

@BrendaBT Yaasss!  I am totally obsessed with my Biba palette, too!💗 

Here are my April faves:00F28638-981E-438E-BE95-13F4E0A135A3.jpeg

Spoiler

HUDA BEAUTY - Power Bullet Matte Lipstick

ATELIER COLOGNE - Pacific Lime Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL

Glow Recipe Pineapple Vitamin C Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

Doesn’t that Birthday Cake balm have the most delicious scent @Tamara76 🤩

Oh my goodness, yes!   @eshoe ❤️

@Tamara76 Beautiful photo and great list. I'm also eyeing the Glow Recipe Pineapple Vitamin C Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

It is still one of my faves, @PenelopeBT ! ❤️

@Tamar76, you posted so many great items. Thanks for the...

@Tamar76, you posted so many great items. Thanks for the review of the Dior Backstage palette. I've been on the fence about it, so I'm glad you said it blended great 😊

Re: @Tamar76, you posted so many great items. Thanks for the...

@LuvstravelIt is an awesome palette!  I am pretty sure I shared swatches on the swatch thread, too! 

@Tamara76, beautiful photo as always!! So many wonderful products too - I want to try so many of them. Isn't the Atelier Pacific Line just amazing? I spritzed it in the store and couldn't stop smelling my wrist. 🙂 I don't need another fragrance but I have a feeling it will end up on my vanity at some point. LOL! 😉  That Fresh sleeping mask is on my list too! 

@itsfiYes!!!!  I LOVE the Atelier Pacific  Lime sooo much!   And I am almost out of the Fresh Sleeping mask - I will definitely repurchase! ❤️

watermelon mist @Tamara76 YES!!

watermelon mist @Tamara76 YES!!

Re: watermelon mist @Tamara76 YES!!

It is incredible, @lmaster ! ❤️

I just ordered the Farmacy moisturizer based off your recommendation on Instagram @Tamara76 !  So excited to give it a try!

@missjeanie Yay!  I can’t wait to hear what you think!  I love it!  It is so luxe and rich and soothing!😍

Skincare: 

Favorite skincare items in AprilFavorite skincare items in April

Spoiler

Hair and body care: 

Favorite hair & body care items in AprilFavorite hair & body care items in April

Spoiler

Makeup: 

Favorite makeup items in AprilFavorite makeup items in April

Spoiler

@WinglessOne , I can attest to the greatness of In my BF's jeans, it's really great in the water line, and once and a while, I wing out with it.

@danielledanielle  It does make a great wing. 🙂 This shade convinced me to buy more of the Sephora shadow sticks. 

I need to check out that Lancome Blur & Go, @WinglessOne  - it's only a matter of time before my nose turns into an oil slick! 

@itsfi  If you decide to try the Blur & Go stick, I hope it works for you! I’ve tried many other mattifying blur-effect primers on my nose and always return to this one. On me, it keeps oily shine at bay for at least 3 hours, depending on weather/temperature. To extend the effect, I usually pair it with Beauty Bakerie Flour setting powder when temps warm up. And since it’s a stick, I can easily carry it with me and reapply as needed. Bonus points for not making my skin throw tantrums. 🙂

You're selling me on the blur stick primer even more @WinglessOne! I like that it is portable and even better that there's no skin temper tantrum; in the summer, I find it necessary to have something on hand to touch up during the day. I have also been interested in trying Beauty Bakerie products so who am I not give the setting powder a try over the blur stick?! lol! I have one more package from the sale coming in so I'll probably take a little breather from purchases for a little bit but next month (and summer) are just around the corner...

I can’t wait to try the Skinfix hand cream and I definitely need to get some of those airless pumps❤️

Conversation Stats
Photos16
  • Aprils_Favorites.jpg
  • 99799FE0-0570-4827-BEC5-19B1276B4201.jpeg
  • IMG_20190426_140142.jpg
  • Sorry for the weird flash! Not pictured, but adored in April: baby foot
  • 444FDBBD-278B-435D-876B-28283C8F87B7.jpeg
  • IMG_7379.JPG
  • IMG_7376.JPG
  • Favorite skincare items in April
  • Favorite hair & body care items in April
  • Favorite makeup items in April
  • 00F28638-981E-438E-BE95-13F4E0A135A3.jpeg
  • L to R: chemical SPF (creamier texture), physical SPF (more matte finish)
testing