cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The April Favorites Thread 2019

Aprils_Favorites.jpg

Another month has passed and May is almost here! It is time for everyone to share their April favorites. We’re so excited to learn about the best hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products you were using the most during the month April. Whether it is something new, your faithful holygrail product from 2009, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we want to hear all about it 🙂 

My April favorite products:

Which products were your April faves? Show & tell!

Tags:

Re: The April Favorites Thread 2019

@tastelikewater, that hand cream sounds wonderful! Adding it to my list to try in store this weekend!

The watermelon mist and hand cream sound fantastic @tastelikewater 😊

The watermelon mist is SO AMAZING.  That's so neat that you got it in gratis--congrats, @tastelikewater.

@tastelikewater Yay! I'm so happy some of your gratis products made the list. Thanks for sharing 🙂

@BrendaBT, so many great favorites!! The shadows in the ND Biba palette are beautiful! ❤️ ❤️ I think I may pick up that GA concealer during the sale; planning on stopping by a store this weekend to check out the shades.

oh I've heard so many good things about GA concealer @its...

oh I've heard so many good things about GA concealer @itsfi did you order it?

Re: oh I've heard so many good things about GA concealer @its...

@lmaster, not yet, I got distracted by a few sections in the store as I was making my way over to the section - skincare, fragrance... hahaha! I do need to pick up a concealer though so the plan is try again this weekend when I'm back home. I'll let you know what I think about it - any shade(s) you want me to swatch for you?

@itsfi that's super sweet to offer! Maybe the three lightest shades if you don't mind 🌹

Not a problem, @lmaster! 😊 I'll tag ya with the swatches this weekend.

Ty ty!! @itsfi 🤗😘

@BrendaBT that brush is so aesthetically pleasing to my eye for some reason. I just may have to pick it up during the sale even though I need another brush like I need another hole in the head :D. 

@niki172, I so agree with you on the brush - both its aesthetic and the need to add it to the collection. 😉 But, I do think you *need* to pick one up during the sale - for research purposes of course! How else are you going to know how they perform to other brushes or if it looks as aesthetically pleasing to your eye on your vanity as it does in the picture?! Do it for research! lol! 🙂 

@itsfi oh how many,many,many,many times I've purchased stuff for "research purposes" lol! Thanks lady :).

hahaha! 🙂 You do excellent research @niki172! Well then, maybe you need to pick up that brush so you can tell me whether I need it?! LOL! 

@itsfi my husband will be so thrilled  that I've added to my ginormous collection of brushes for "science" yet again :D. I'm going to check it out in store on Saturday. My face can get sensitive so I have to be careful about brushes I use on my face. If I pick it up I'll let you know ;).

Thanks hon! Have fun shopping this weekend, @niki172 ... well, not too much fun! 🙂

@itsfi I'm trying my best to stick to just restock items, but you know how it is when you get in store - fun and FOMO get involved :D. 

RE: The April Favorites Thread 2019

Fresh sugar lip caramel hydrating balm and tatcha dewy skin cream are my absolute favourites for the month of april 😍

@SportyGirly125, the Laneige grapefruit smells refreshing and I love the formula on the balms! 🙂

My April favorites😊

KOPARI - Coconut Deodorant

This is the best natural deodorant I’ve tried so far!

Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH - MD Lash Enhancing Serum .067 oz / 2 mL

I’ve been using for a little over a month now and I’m seeing results already!

LIVING PROOF - Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo Mini

I love how clean this makes my hair feel!

Natasha Denona Bloom Cheek Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g

I am totally new to blush and highlighter and this palette is so pretty and easy to use!

Drybar Flat Mate Boar Bristle Brush

and

Sugarbear hair women’s multi gummies. 99799FE0-0570-4827-BEC5-19B1276B4201.jpeg

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos16
  • Aprils_Favorites.jpg
  • 99799FE0-0570-4827-BEC5-19B1276B4201.jpeg
  • IMG_20190426_140142.jpg
  • Sorry for the weird flash! Not pictured, but adored in April: baby foot
  • 444FDBBD-278B-435D-876B-28283C8F87B7.jpeg
  • IMG_7379.JPG
  • IMG_7376.JPG
  • Favorite skincare items in April
  • Favorite hair & body care items in April
  • Favorite makeup items in April
  • 00F28638-981E-438E-BE95-13F4E0A135A3.jpeg
  • L to R: chemical SPF (creamier texture), physical SPF (more matte finish)
testing