cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The April Favorites Thread 2019

Aprils_Favorites.jpg

Another month has passed and May is almost here! It is time for everyone to share their April favorites. We’re so excited to learn about the best hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products you were using the most during the month April. Whether it is something new, your faithful holygrail product from 2009, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we want to hear all about it 🙂 

My April favorite products:

Which products were your April faves? Show & tell!

Tags:

awesome products to see @itsfi

awesome products to see @itsfi

Re: awesome products to see @itsfi

Thank you @lmaster! These products were all good to me. 🙂

Re: The April Favorites Thread 2019

I love that you’ve included an SPF in your favourites! I’ll have to give this one a try! My It CC crème has been getting love from me more this last month as well! Great group of products @itsfi !

Thank you @missjeanie! 🙂 Sunblock is my friend. It means I'm always on the hunt for a good self-tanner though. hahaha! 🙂 

@itsfi  i love that you have all the LANEIGE - Lip Glowy Balm

@ather, I didn't want any of the lip balms to feel left out if I didn't pick them. haha! 🙂 

@itsfi Loving your picks. I love that shade of nail polish!

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT! This Deborah Lippman Naked nail polish is my favorite polish for everyday! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ If I go to a salon for a mani/pedi, I take it with me and it gets compliments from people in the salon. 🙂 

@itsfi I love your favorites, so many good choices.

Thank you @SportyGirly125! 🙂 I was happy with this group of favorites; the skincare especially seemed to do really well even with my being in a few different climates for most of April.

I'm a big fan of Method's body washes! I bought their juniper & sage body wash for my boyfriend and he loves it, and I use their "Simply Nourish" body wash (coconut, rice milk, and shea butter). I happened upon them at Publix one day when I was buying shampoo and I'm glad I gave them a shot!

@HunterKathleen, I just discovered Method body washes this year. The Simply Nourish one is the next on my list - the combination of coconut, rice milk and shea butter sound so moisturizing. 🙂

It’s great! Though honestly I used my boyfriend’s juniper & sage one 50% of the time because I like the smell more. I’m really into masculine-leaning fragrances so I might have to buy that scent for me when he runs out, lol.

@HunterKathleen, I'll have to find the juniper and sage at my Target, to see about the scent. Juniper scents can sometimes be too much for me. 

@itsfi I am loving Slaii too, is it pretty similar to the farmacy balm? I haven’t tried it before.

@naturalooks15 @faeriegirl, the DE and Farmacy cleansing balms are very similar to each other and to Clinique TTDO Balm. Between DE and Farmacy, I found the Farmacy to have a slightly softer texture and a fragrance; I didn't detect a scent to DE Slaai. You can't go wrong with either.

Thank you @itsfi!😊

@itsfi  How do Farmacy & DE balm compare?

My favorite is Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL

#consonant Hydraextreme

@naturalooks15, Consonant HydraExtreme is a wonderful dose of hydration for the skin! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I've been traveling around Morocco and Spain for the last 1.5 weeks with only a weekender bag and a tote bag, so most of my favorites for the month are travel-friendly items.

444FDBBD-278B-435D-876B-28283C8F87B7.jpeg

But first, as temperatures here in the south are getting hot, I've been relying on Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Instant Radiance Sun Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Light/Medium and ANTONYM - Certified Organic Baked Foundation.

For travel, I brought the above sunscreen, plus the following products, which I used most often:

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Shadow Rush

WANDER BEAUTY - Mile High Club Mascara

MILK MAKEUP - Matte Bronzer

MILK MAKEUP - KUSH Lip Balm

TOM FORD - Lip Color

Glossier Play eyeliner

Glossier Stretch Concealer 

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos16
  • Aprils_Favorites.jpg
  • 99799FE0-0570-4827-BEC5-19B1276B4201.jpeg
  • IMG_20190426_140142.jpg
  • Sorry for the weird flash! Not pictured, but adored in April: baby foot
  • 444FDBBD-278B-435D-876B-28283C8F87B7.jpeg
  • IMG_7379.JPG
  • IMG_7376.JPG
  • Favorite skincare items in April
  • Favorite hair & body care items in April
  • Favorite makeup items in April
  • 00F28638-981E-438E-BE95-13F4E0A135A3.jpeg
  • L to R: chemical SPF (creamier texture), physical SPF (more matte finish)
testing