cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The April Favorites Thread 2019

Aprils_Favorites.jpg

Another month has passed and May is almost here! It is time for everyone to share their April favorites. We’re so excited to learn about the best hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products you were using the most during the month April. Whether it is something new, your faithful holygrail product from 2009, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we want to hear all about it 🙂 

My April favorite products:

Which products were your April faves? Show & tell!

Tags:

Re: The April Favorites Thread 2019

@ather I use it everyday 💗

@lmaster I definitely want to try the Boscia BB cream when I finally run out of my current CC cream.

@faeriegirl its great! Sets Soo good with powder too

My favorites this month are

- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

- Ciate Jessica Rabbit Highlighter

I just ordered another Ciate Jessica Rabbit that I can use! @Titian06 💕💕💕

That Ciate highlighter is beautiful @Titian06! ❤️

Sorry for the weird flash! Not pictured, but adored in April: baby footSorry for the weird flash! Not pictured, but adored in April: baby footThis is my first post, so apologies in advance if the formatting is off!!

I went to my local Sephora today to celebrate the 20% off 😛 and picked up more of the slip scrunchies I've fallen in love with & the supergoop x rebecca taylor setting spray because I'm always on the lookout for TSA-approved SPF and this one was too cute to pass up!

Meanwhile, lord jones lotion came to my literal rescue when I pulled a muscle and icy hot just wasn't cutting it. 

I finally tried Chanel's new nail polish formula this month. One of the longest lasting wears I've experienced from a self-manicure. Really quality product imho.

The bite lip pencil was free with one of my orders this month. I was happily surprised when it arrived and was full sized! Great color for Spring, too - leche.

Oh dearest Laneige. You've ruined all other lip products for me.

Lastly, I used babyfoot for the first time in my life, and was SO SO SO impressed.

Meanwhile, my toenails are currently in recovery because I don't think they've seen the light of day without nail polish since W. Bush was re-elected!!

LORD JONES - High CBD Formula Body Lotion

SUPERGOOP! - Supergoop! X Rebecca Taylor Defense Refresh Setting Mist Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50

BITE BEAUTY - The Lip Pencil

Slip Small Slipsilk™ Scrunchies Black, Pink, Caramel

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original

Not pictured, but honorable mention to the new Drunk Elephant make up remover which I can't get to tag. I only used it once this month because I don't wear face makeup very often, and liked it a lot. Not sure if it's a love connection yet...

Hope my fellow Sephorians enjoyed reading about my April additions as much I enjoyed trying them out!! I'm about to go HARD on the 20% off online though - I prefer online shopping so I can get Chase points. Planning to try the new Glow Recipe Pineapple Vitamin C, 2 slip pillow cases in white, Lanegie lip glow, restock on Drunk Elephant whipped cream and baby face, maybeeeeee SK-II masks if I'm feeling like it. I've never tried Vitamin C before, but I'd love to hear people's thoughts on Glow's Vitamin C. I really like their watermelon sleeping mask, but it poses a practical problem for me: my dog licks it off my face LOL anyway, i couldn't find many reviews of it because it's so new, and figured I should be the datapoint I want to see in this world 😛 

Okay, happy Saturday everyone, time for me to go re-qualify for Rouge (or rogue as my husband calls it)!! 

I keep seeing so many positive reviews of Laneige as a brand, I'm definitely gonna have to look into them and try out some more of their products! I've only tried their LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Maska couple of times because I got 2 sample sizes in my Play! subscription.

@thebex I love the slip silk scrunchies they are amazing!❤️

Hi @thebex! 🙂 Welcome to BIC! You have some great favorites! I love the Laneige lip mask as well! It's so good! Those are some fabulous goodies on your list! ❤️ Happy shopping! 

Welcome to BIC @thebex Enjoy the rest of your shopping!

thank you! i definitely will! the list keeps adding up...need. more. supergoop. ❤️ 

These are not new but i'm stumble on them while they're on sale.  Really really like them. 

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Le Marc Liquid Lip Crème

https://www.sephora.com/product/le-marc-liquid-lip-creme-P415510?skuId=1822410

I don't need another lippie @blackkitty2014, but I do love the formula on this one. I picked up Slow Burn when it was part of a Weekly Wow earlier in the year. These sales are making it hard! 🙂 

@itsfi I picked Slush Blush first to try out the formula and I like it so much that I picked up the other 2 rosy shades 😂

My April 2019 favorites:

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying -- This is the first product I've ever tried from the Sephora Collection and I really like it! I'm a big fan of masks in general and this one makes my skin feel so good after I've washed it off.

Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.5 oz/ 150 mL Original Scent -- This dry shampoo smells soooo good, and it's given my hair new life so many times since I first started using it. Bless you, Sephora Play!, for introducing this into my life, because I may never go back.

OLEHENRIKSEN - Truth Serum® -- I only recently started using this but oh my God, it smells SO GOOD (deliciously citrusy, just like orange jell-o). I have a sample size and I might have to think really, reeeeeally hard before buying the ~$70 full size... But I'll probably end up doing just that.

stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Micro Tip Intense Black-- This is my holy grail eyeliner now, and another product I don't think I'll ever be able to get rid of from my routine. The tip gives me the perfect sharp wing and it lasts all. freakin'. day. Literally, nothing gets rid of this eyeliner until I start scrubbing at it with makeup remover. I could probably get pressure washed in the face and this stuff would still look pristine.

BITE BEAUTY - Agave Lip Mask-- I've been using this lip mask for probably a year-ish at this point but I still love it and use it regularly. It smells (and tastes) so sweet, and my lips feel soooo soft when I keep using it regularly. I have almost constant dry/chapped lips and this works wonders on them.

@HunterKathleen The DryBar and Ole are a couple of my staple products too. I use a few other Ole products as well, it’s a nice line! If you’re hesitant to pull the trigger on the larger bottle, there is a 1 oz. available for like $49 or so. That’s the size I purchase. I also don’t think I use quite as much as the average person so it stretches it a bit further (less per application/other parts of my routine require a different serum). I feel like people tend to OVER apply skin care. 

Good to know! I may splurge on the 1oz then for now. Thanks!

Yes to everything you said about the OleHenriksen Truth Serum! It’s one of my favorite skincare products ever and I can’t rave about it enough.

I just have a hard time dropping SO much money on a single item... even if it is basically magic in a bottle. I still have a mental struggle spending $50 on my Dermalogica Barrier Repair, and I use that every day to warrant the price!

Of course, I understand. They have the serum in a 0.5 oz size which is $22. It’s a small amount, but it lasts me a long time because I only use a tiny amount.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos16
  • Aprils_Favorites.jpg
  • 99799FE0-0570-4827-BEC5-19B1276B4201.jpeg
  • IMG_20190426_140142.jpg
  • Sorry for the weird flash! Not pictured, but adored in April: baby foot
  • 444FDBBD-278B-435D-876B-28283C8F87B7.jpeg
  • IMG_7379.JPG
  • IMG_7376.JPG
  • Favorite skincare items in April
  • Favorite hair & body care items in April
  • Favorite makeup items in April
  • 00F28638-981E-438E-BE95-13F4E0A135A3.jpeg
  • L to R: chemical SPF (creamier texture), physical SPF (more matte finish)
testing