cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The April Favorites Thread 2019

Aprils_Favorites.jpg

Another month has passed and May is almost here! It is time for everyone to share their April favorites. We’re so excited to learn about the best hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products you were using the most during the month April. Whether it is something new, your faithful holygrail product from 2009, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we want to hear all about it 🙂 

My April favorite products:

Which products were your April faves? Show & tell!

Tags:

Re: The April Favorites Thread 2019

@txcatx Great products! I'm a huge fan of that Tom Ford lippie 😉

@txcatx, Spain and Morocco are on my travel wishlist. Hop...

@txcatx, Spain and Morocco are on my travel wishlist. Hope you had a hood time. I seem to take my favorite deluxe samples on my travel. My favorite travel makeup is the Makeup Forever travel palettes. In one pan I have 2 blush colors and my highlight and in another 6 eyeshadows.

@txcatx  You visited 2 of the countries on my Must Visit list! Hope you had a great time. 🙂 Looks like you brought some fantastic travel companions. 

@txcatx I just tried out the Milk makeup tinted balm yesterday. Great products, hope you’re having fun travelling! 

Oooh, the Antonym baked foundation looks nice @txcatx! Hopefully Sephora starts carrying this one in store so I can swatch a couple of the shades. 

I've been really enjoying the Mile High Club mascara too, @txcatx! Can I ask what your skin type is? I'm super curious about the DDG sunscreen. 

@quspork I have combo skin that's been leaning dry lately, and I love that DDG sunscreen, which I've been using daily for about a month. I think it makes my skin look radiant, but since it's a bit thick (more like a BB cream than a liquid sunscreen) I feel like I'm going to run out of product soon, so it's not exactly the best value I've ever experienced in a sunscreen.

Mile high club! yes 😍👍 @txcatx

Mile high club! yes 😍👍 @txcatx

RE: The April Favorites Thread 2019

Here are some of my favorites this month: Huda Beauty Summer Solstice highlighter palette, Huda Beauty Desert Dusk eyeshadow palette, NARS Sheer Glow foundation in Oslo, Makeup Forever Ultra HD Microfinishing loose powder, NARS bronzer in Laguna, Artist Couture Diamond Glow powder in Illuminati, and Too Faced Hangover Replenishing face primer.

Re: RE: The April Favorites Thread 2019

@leylahmae3 I LOVE all of these! Thank for sharing with us 🙂 

Love the NARS @leylahmae3! ❤️ 

@leylahmae3 love the Huda desert palette

@leylahmae3 love the Huda desert palette

@leylahmae3 love all of these products! Thanks for sharing! 

Best,

Rebecca

Love the monthly favorites post! I have been waiting for this post so I can gush! This month has been all about controlling redness, treating my under eye area with TLC, using application brushes, and finding a concealer that I love. 

My hands down favorite redness controlling product: Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mLI see a huge difference when I use it and a little goes a long way. I've been applying it with KVD Beauty Lock-It Edge Foundation Brush

I've been giving my under eyes some TLC morning and night with FRESH - Black Tea Firming and De-Puffing Eye Cream.I don't notice a scent when I use it, but I have heard from some scent sensitive folks that it might be too strong for these peeps. Just something to keep in mind if that's a concern for you at all. 

After using my eye cream in the morning, I've been applying a little touch of NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Creme BruleeI got my ColorIQ matched to this shade and I've been loving it. I also use it on the sides of my nose for a little contouring. I have no idea if I'm doing that correctly, but it's been what I've been doing! I'm applying it with KVD Beauty Lock-It Edge Concealer Brush

Love seeing what everyone has been into! 

@CarolBT, Dr. Jart Cicapair Correcting Treatment is amazing!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I love the Nars concealer as well and I feel like although it used to be such an OG product, no one talks about it anymore.  Thanks for sharing, @CarolBT.

The April Favorites Thread 2019

I just discovered the bosica BB cream and the new Too Faced peach puff lip stain during the sale! I am loving them! I think I'm going to grab some more shades of the lippie. I've also been loving the Sephora Collection Clean Amino Acid face cleanser and the Cover FX face palette that I received from Boxycharm last month.

The Cover Fx face palette looks like a good one @Lazybeautybeast

@Lazybeautybeast I've heard extremely positive reviews about the Too Faced Peach Puff Long-Wearing Diffused Matte Lip Color Boy Byeand I think I may pick it up in "Stoked".  I'm happy to hear that you love it too!

@CookieGirl1 it's between a cream lipstick and liquid lip...

@CookieGirl1 it's between a cream lipstick and liquid lip. It does come off a little if I eat or drink but is very comfortable.

I'm loving it @CookieGirl1! I grabbed Day Drinking. I'm d...

I'm loving it @CookieGirl1! I grabbed Day Drinking. I'm definitely grabbing another shade or two.
195 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos16
  • Aprils_Favorites.jpg
  • 99799FE0-0570-4827-BEC5-19B1276B4201.jpeg
  • IMG_20190426_140142.jpg
  • Sorry for the weird flash! Not pictured, but adored in April: baby foot
  • 444FDBBD-278B-435D-876B-28283C8F87B7.jpeg
  • IMG_7379.JPG
  • IMG_7376.JPG
  • Favorite skincare items in April
  • Favorite hair & body care items in April
  • Favorite makeup items in April
  • 00F28638-981E-438E-BE95-13F4E0A135A3.jpeg
  • L to R: chemical SPF (creamier texture), physical SPF (more matte finish)
testing