Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: September 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1695658241987.jpeg

Bye-bye, summer! 👋🍂 I’m welcoming fall, BIC – who’s with me? Ready for warm baths and vampy lips to make their annual return to my routine. The weather is getting colder already and I’m all about hydration; my hair is feeling particularly dry at the moment, so I’ve been trying to show it some extra TLC! I also got my hands on a couple new makeup products that I tried for the first time this month and instantly fell for – after a summer of dewy, barely-there makeup, I’m challenging myself to revisit more dramatic looks this season.

Here are some of the products I reached for most this month:

Let’s hear from you, Beauty Insider Community! 😊 Use the “#” symbol to tag your favorite makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and wellness faves from the past month. Can’t wait to hear everyone’s recos!

Re: Monthly Favorites: September 2023 Edition!

Your hair looks beautiful @jaaayp! 😍

Aw! Thank you @itsfi I started using the K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and my hairstylist got all excited that i came in with healthy hair and she decided to bleach the crap out of it! 🤣 @Mellmars1185 

@jaaayp Ohh I am so happy the K18 mask works well for you. How often do you use it?

It says to use every wash for the first 6 times and then once a week. I only wash my hair twice a week so I use it one of those 2 washes @Mellmars1185 😊 little goes a loooong way so I feel like the price is a little more justified LOL right now since the hard bleach though, I'm using it every wash and will stop sometime next week

Looooove that hair mask @jaaayp! 🥰 lol, your hairstylist’s response is priceless! She saw your healthy mane as a blank canvas for her art! 😅

Yes... now it's a little crispy @itsfi but I'm hoping k18 will fix this horses tail back to human fibers 🤣

These definitely made my Favorites list this month!

20230930_140433.jpg

The Cosmic Brushes Muse palette was back in stock in a very limited quantity and I had to get it.  This is the palette that I've been reaching for on repeat all month.

20231001_145521.jpg

- Pumpkin Peanut Brittle is probably my absolute favorite BBW candle of all time.  I'm embarassed to share how many backups I have because I'm terrified that they'll discontinue it someday.

- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’68 Beija Flor™ Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 8.01 oz / 240 mL is like BR540 in a body mist.  The lasting time is pretty pathetic but I've ended up decanting some into an atomizer for my purse so that I can reapply it throughout the day.

- TOM FORD Liquid Lip Luxe Matte Lark is my perfect Fall lip color!  It's a slightly reddish-brown that I find pairs well with a lot of different makeup looks.  Bonus: the packaging just feels luxurious.

- The Mise En Scene Perfect Serum is a K-beauty find and it makes my hair feel SO soft.  I was worried that it would weigh my fine hair down because it's a slightly thicker oil/serum hybrid but somehow it doesn't; it just leaves my hair feeling smooth and smelling fabulous.

Mise en scene makes some great hair serums @CookieGirl1; is this one scented? If so, what does it smell like?

@itsfi I've really been liking it!  I tried the shampoo from the same line and wasn't impressed but the serum works surprisingly well for my hair, and yes, it has a GLORIOUS scent.  I'm not even exactly sure what it smells like but it's that "salon haircare" smell that I love.

@CookieGirl1 Wonderful favourites. The eyeshadow palette is just stunning!

@Mellmars1185 I've really fallen in love with the brand; their formula is SO nice.

The scented candle from BBW sounds very yummy. @CookieGirl1 🤩 I am going to look for it next time I go in. Mine here did have an early winter release. A pistachio toasted vanilla candle, I wonder if that is replacing the one from last year 🤔

@CynthieLu yes, the Pistachio Vanilla candle IS a re-release (did you pick up any yet, @lmaster?) and it's really nice.  I grabbed a couple of them recently.  As for the Pumpkin Peanut Brittle candle, it's an online exclusive so you won't find it in store.

@CookieGirl1 eeekkk!!! No I have not!! Going on the website now!!, great favorites btw!!

TOM FORD Liquid Lip Luxe Matte Lark twinzies! 🥰❤️ @CookieGirl1 amazing favorites!

@jaaayp I wish it lasted longer on my lips but the color is perfection!

Does it leave a stain on your lips when it's gone @CookieGirl1 ? I noticed it leaves a really strong stain on my lips but you're right, the color of the lip color vs the stain is completely different!

@jaaayp I don't feel like it leaves much of a stain, if any, but I'm also probably comparing it to some of my K-beauty lippies that REALLY leave a strong and noticeable stain.

@CookieGirl1 it's probably my lips reacting to the dryness of the lip LOL 😂 ALTHOUGH the Tom Ford is NOT drying, my lips be dramatic like that

My favorites this month:

- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Palette Jellyfish 

- Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush 04 Bright Coral 

- Verb Curl Cream 5.3 oz/ 157 mL 

Love the Gucci blushes @Titian06! ♥️

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • GeorginaBT_0-1695658241987.jpeg
  • IMG_20230923_210741242.jpg
  • IMG_2538.jpeg
  • IMG_2540.jpeg
  • IMG_2450.jpeg
  • NYC City View.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20230927-164551.png
  • niki172_2-1695879113271.jpeg