Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2023 Edition!

Monthly Favorites - November 2023Monthly Favorites - November 2023

Happy November, BIC! I’m over here still waiting for that crisp, fall feeling to kick in (it’s still unseasonably warm here in California 😅), but there’s no denying that the Holiday szn is officially here -- ready or not! Speaking of which, I can’t wait to see what new goodies everyone picked up at the Sephora Savings Event earlier this month, if you shopped the sale! As for me, I managed to find a few new favorites in November, but mostly shopped my own stash to keep myself in check. It’s all about ~balance~ 😉.

Here are the products I’ve been loving this November:

You’re up, Community! Hit the reply button and tell us which products made your November Favorites list. Be sure to tag those products with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2023 Edition!

Love this! @greeneyedgirl107 You've been hunting liners and are coming up with winners. 😀 Hurray! 

Danessa's Blush Balms are fully favorite worthy @AlexBT 💖

After reading @itsfi's comments, I think I need to get onboard and try the SEPHORA COLLECTION Shower Oil Argan 6.76 oz / 200 mL 🤩

My favorite item of the month is my T3 SinglePass Wave Professional Tapered Ceramic Styling Wand. This straight haired girlie is rocking some serious fun waves and curls with this wand. I picked it up during the Savings Event and I'm soooo thrilled with it! 💕

MTXX_MR20231103_112915227.jpg

Your hair looks so pretty @CynthieLu!

Thank you @faeriegirl 🩷💕 I'm still getting the hang of it but I'm getting there quickly, I love this little wand. 🤩

Your waves look beautiful @CynthieLu.

Thank you @itsfi 🙏 I really love being able to switch it up from straight toocurls, it's pretty fun! 😃

@CynthieLu Your hair looks amazing! ❤️ I've heard good things about T3's curling products specifically. Haven't had a chance to try the SC Shower Oil but I've been on an oil kick lately where I feel like I need to collect them all and can't get enough of them. I wasn't even aware that SC had a shower oil until now, I'll have to try it out sometime soon. 🙂

Thank you @QueenMarceline it's a wonderful hair too! I'm so happy I took a chance on it. 😄

Ooh shower oils are so nice aren't they? I think they just make your shower routine a little extra special. 😉🌠 

@CynthieLu Wow gorgeous!! I don't have any irons with a tapered barrel like that but maybe I need one too -- your curls look great!

Awww thank you so much @AlexBT. A lot of thought went into the style and type of wand I wanted for my hair. 😉

I ended up with this one because it has temperature control. (I have very fine hair, so the lower temperatures work great for me.) And the tapered barrel gives an easy breezy look to my curls. I think that's super cute!

Some reviews had people struggling with the tapered end and the curls sliding off, but I just make sure the slimmer end is facing up and it's no issue. 

Its been so fun too have switch up straight for bouncy curls 🩷

@CynthieLu  Yay for an awesome curler!! 

My hair tools collection was sooooo small, lol. @ather 

I have a straightener that's 15 years old 😉 ( it still works great thou!) And a hair dryer. I was really excited to get this and it's as fantastic as I hoped it would be. Thank you! 🩷💜

@AlexBT my favorites for the month are 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Crystal Holographic Lip Luminizer HOLLA'GRAM and Westman Atelier Liquid Super Loaded All-Over Illuminator Drops with Vitamin C Peau De Pêche 

IMG_6045.jpeg

89CB7801-6A98-4852-A5A3-175CACDFDD43.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 We are semi-twinning with a favourite from the same brand this month! 😉

Also, good to know about the WA illuminating drops. I was skeptical at first about the price:size ratio so I'm glad it turned out to be a star for you!

@Guessgal Yay ❤️

The WA illuminating drops look so pretty @SportyGirly125!

@faeriegirl It makes my skin have the perfect glow. I love that I could use it with or without makeup. 

@SportyGirly125, Gucci Westman has done a phenomenal job of curating her line, including the Illuminati drops. 

@SportyGirly125 Those illuminator drops are stunning and look like a perfect match for you! So pretty 🙂

@QueenMarceline @Thank you 

@SportyGirly125 So pretty!! You are the queen of skin illuminators; I remember you inspired me to buy the La Mer The Hydrating Illuminator Highlighter and Primer 1.4 oz/ 41 mL awhile back.... I might have to get this one too!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • Monthly Favorites - November 2023
  • 89CB7801-6A98-4852-A5A3-175CACDFDD43.jpeg
  • IMG_6045.jpeg
  • MTXX_MR20231103_112915227.jpg
  • Screenshot 2023-11-23 170739.jpg
  • IMG_20231121_070054744.jpg
  • IMG_20231121_070045254.jpg
  • IMG_20231121_070051364.jpg
  • Haus Labs Lip Crayon - Mocha Matte