Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: January 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1674494070171.jpeg

Happy 2023, Beauty Insider Community! 🤩🎉 This year, I will personally be working on trying to channel all the positive energy and am sending all the good vibes to each of you through my computer screen. To kick off the new year, I’ve hit the ground running by trying to consistently use products that make me happy, and I’m sharing a few of them here in my January favorites.

Here are the beauty goodies I’ve been reaching for most this month:

Now it’s your turn! What makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and/or wellness products have you been using the most in January? Hit the “Reply” button to share – and don’t forget to tag your faves by using the “#” symbol!

Re: Monthly Favorites: January 2023 Edition!

@lmaster great picks!! i keep going back and forth on westman atelier because of the price point but i keep seeing so many rave reviews ahh so tempting

@cianni I love these two products, they are totally worth the price ☺️ and thank you 

@lmaster @That candle sounds amazing. Love pistachio. 

@SportyGirly125 thank you, I think you would love it,,, if it ever comes back!!

@lmaster I really want to smell TOM FORD Electric Cherry Eau de Parfum Fragrance !  That makes me happy that you like it so much.

@CookieGirl1 oh they are great additions to the TOM FORD Lost Cherry Eau de Parfum Fragrance if you like that one,,, you will like these too

@lmaster I definitely hope that I can smell TOM FORD Electric Cherry Eau de Parfum Fragrance 1 oz / 30 mL!  The TOM FORD Cherry Smoke Eau de Parfum Fragrance doesn't appeal to me at all, though.

@CookieGirl1 they both smell so good, that's a fact 😆 

@lmaster oooh that candle, whenever I hear you or someone raving about it I can almost smell it, it sounds heavenly! Fabulous picks for the month 😄

Thank you so much!! @CynthieLu I told @CookieGirl1 they had one called pistachio ice cream... Girl .. I couldn't believe it smelled that good,,, and of course, I've not seen them back in over a year I think, but this one is right in the family there and makes me happy 😁

@lmaster I'm SO SAD that the Pistachio candle was only available as a limited release for a short time.  I need it to come back!!!!

Seee you guys make it sound sooo yummy, and it's seasonal right? @CookieGirl1 @lmaster I'm going to check out BBW whenever the magical season is when this candle comes out,  it sounds gooood

@CynthieLu supposedly it isn't coming back but I hope that BBW realizes how popular it was and decides to revamp that decision!

Ooh I hope so too @CookieGirl1 I never smelt it,  it can't be gone for good 😋

@CynthieLu @CookieGirl1 I just hope it does come back 😞

@lmaster Cozy January loves! I am a big fan of those towels. I can walk around after a shower and know that my hair will look great when I havr time to get to it. I neeed to get my hands on that candle! The TF Cherry 🍒 scent sounds lovely. I have not had a chance to smell it yet

@Mellmars1185 you are not kidding about that towel,, actually the longer I leave it on, the better my curls are. 

Listen with the TF price yeah cough cough 😞 they will have to get a travel size out, but,,, I may be tempted by a sale

Ohhhh, how time flies @GeorginaBT! Starting out the year with a mix of tried-and-true and new-to-me beauties for this month's favorites. 

January 2023 FavoritesJanuary 2023 Favorites

Spoiler

I love how the super lightweight CLE Beauty CCC Cream evens skin tone, moisturizes, and gives me a dewy glow. It’s buildable too!

Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss 026 Intense Mauve offers a gorgeous MLBB color with a pretty sheen, all while keeping my lips lightly hydrated and a smidge more plump.

Tatcha Hinoki Hydrating Body Oil 3.38 oz / 100 mL checks off a couple of self-care boxes for me - it’s moisturizing without being greasy or heavy; a plus for my oh-so-dry skin, and the scent - soft, herbal, slightly earthy - creates a spa-like ambiance that makes unwinding after a long day relaxing and calming.

I’m a fan of a lit-from-within glow. Don’t get me wrong, there are times when I want to “shine bright like a diamond,” but for everyday, I love the soft radiance that comes through when I use the Ami Colé Light-Catching Highlighter Balm Glaze. Also love how convenient and portable this is! ♥️

Ellis Brooklyn APRÈS Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.33 oz/ 10 mL is winter feels without the cold temps and dry skin. There's a lot of notes in this one, all soft and understated, that blend together beautifully to create a winter wonderland vibe - pine trees and alpine air layered with warm, creamy, mild smoky notes and just the faintest hint of juniper. I love adding a couple of spritzes to the space above my work desk occasionally to create a mini winter getaway. This scent could make a great diffuser or candle.

JVN Complete Blowout Styling Milk 3 oz / 90 mL is the hair care product I never knew I needed. Until I received it as gratis thank you @TeamBIC!!). I can’t stop touching my hair on the days I use this - it’s so soft, silky smooth and I can run my fingers completely through without stopping to work out knots.

The new Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Cream-Infused Mask 1 Mask / 1 Mask checks off so many boxes for me - soft, thin, 2-piece sheet mask that wraps comfortably around the contours of my face, cocooning it in the rich, but not heavy, ceramide filled cream that leaves my skin beautifully moisturized and nourished in as little as 20 minutes. This is a mask that I will always keep on hand in my stash! 💖 Perfect for the winter months and a must-have for those with dry, very dry or damaged skin. 

Beautiful photo @itsfi ! That lippie looks so pretty!💗

Thank you @faeriegirl. 😃 The Dior gloss is a beauty! I have a list of other shades and finishes I want to pick up from the line. 

@itsfi i love seeing your favourites each month because i feel like so many are not yet on my radar, and they're always a good mix of new releases and products that may already be living in the depths of my collection 😂 the JVN is an absolute win - it makes my hair so happy too! it's always nice to find products that work for my hair texture.

the tatcha sounds interesting - for some reason i never knew there was a great bodycare line with the brand! i know they do great skincare but the body oil sounds so good. i've been really into body oils as moisturizers lately, and the scent sounds so relaxing!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • GeorginaBT_0-1674494070171.jpeg
  • 0FABABDC-FE0A-43D8-B346-ABEEACBDFB94.jpeg
  • 6CC7C5DF-D6D0-4070-8ABA-43AE6E9FBB8F.jpeg
  • 10AE8B5B-F094-48A2-A648-75E8E8B40878.jpeg
  • 3319977F-5D3A-4B84-B298-FB24F3AE4CEA.png
  • Benefit Clear Fluff Up Brow Wax
  • January 2023 Favorites
  • IMG_20230126_152750350.jpg
  • F96D6369-C0EB-4511-855F-C223D827EC14.jpeg