Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: January 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1674494070171.jpeg

Happy 2023, Beauty Insider Community! 🤩🎉 This year, I will personally be working on trying to channel all the positive energy and am sending all the good vibes to each of you through my computer screen. To kick off the new year, I’ve hit the ground running by trying to consistently use products that make me happy, and I’m sharing a few of them here in my January favorites.

Here are the beauty goodies I’ve been reaching for most this month:

Now it’s your turn! What makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and/or wellness products have you been using the most in January? Hit the “Reply” button to share – and don’t forget to tag your faves by using the “#” symbol!

Re: Monthly Favorites: January 2023 Edition!

It is the best @Krismorganj !

It is so great @Krismorganj !!! Super hydrating and not greasy ! 

@Krismorganj ooooo good to know!! i also take super hot showers; it's my skincare bad habit i just cant break!

Yes mama!! It’s literally my favorite skin care product right now!

You gotta love results like that @Krismorganj 🩷 😄

@Krismorganj I feel like EVERYONE who tries that serum loves it.  Yay for finding a new fav!

January 💓’s

6CC7C5DF-D6D0-4070-8ABA-43AE6E9FBB8F.jpeg

Spoiler
Summer Fridays ShadeDrops Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Mineral Milk Sunscreen 1.7 oz / 50 mL is for my forehead only, and I love how it does not pill no matter what the skincare routine is that morning!

B&BW Pink Lavender & Espresso has only the very subtlest hint of lavender, mostly leaning into a rich, full, coffee scent that permeates the room. It reminds me of another favorite from the month (a repeat), Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Coffee Break Eau de Toilette Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Toilette Spray (🙌🏼 @SportyGirly125).

Layered over the SF SPF is the Yves Saint Laurent NU BLOTTING LOTION Pore Minimizer & Mattifying Primer with Salicylic Acid 0.8 oz/ 25 mL #. My forehead is not so much oily as it is slathered in layers of skin care😂 So after adding all of those plumping and moisturizing products, I have to dial it back a bit. This, like the SF, was a sample that turned into a purchase.

Speaking of samples that turned into a purchase, the Yves Saint Laurent Candy Glaze Lip Gloss Stick 04 Nude Pleasure is such a treat to wear. YSL is just magical with their lip products. I wear this daily on top of the Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick 312 Unconventional Nude for a longer-lasting wear.

Finally, from my lovely Galentine @Anastasiya13 is the Victoria Beckham Beauty Satin Kajal Liner in Sea Grey. I have been lining the top lid with is and love how it sparkles between my lashes, making my eyes appear brighter. I also wear it over the inner top lid, then finishing the outer lid with a dark sparkly espresso for a soft, smoky look. It glides incredibly smoothly and wears well throughout the day, too.

10AE8B5B-F094-48A2-A648-75E8E8B40878.jpeg

@eshoe  Great favs!! I love the SF SPF also!! I bet the BBW smells amazing!

Thank you, @ather! It is always fun to discover a new love that is good for you (aka SPF), isn't it 🙂

@eshoe  The liner is so pretty, it looks every more beautiful as a swatch

It certainly does, @Anastasiya13 - thank you again!!! I could not be happier with it - it is such a deviation from the norm for what I wear, which makes it even more special 🙂

Oooh the candy glaze is so fun @eshoe !

It is, @Kim888! I think I will finish this sooner rather than later, it has become a daily staple. It is hard not to live something that is fun to use!

@eshoe these are such good faves! i love when a sample turns into a purchase! that candle smells amazing too. i've been using BB&W Paris Cafe and it's straight up coffee (which I love, don't get me wrong), but nice to know there's another coffee candle i have yet to try 😍

Ooooh, I did not know about the Paris Cafe candle, @cianni - thank you for that tip! 

Lovely eyeliner @eshoe 😍 and fabulous choices for January.  I didn't even know Summer Fridays had a sunscreen, I'm intrigued now 😋

Thank you, @CynthieLu, it has been a good beauty month. I would keep my eyes out for the SF as a sample. There was a promo for a DS awhile back, I would not be surprised if there was a foil packet available at some point in the near future 🤞🏼

Candy Glaze looks incredible, @eshoe .

The sweet scent makes it even better, @CookieGirl1

That lippie looks gorgeous @eshoe!

It is, @faeriegirl! It is such a glossy balm, I don’t think I have found another lip product that I could compare it to, either.

18 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • GeorginaBT_0-1674494070171.jpeg
  • 0FABABDC-FE0A-43D8-B346-ABEEACBDFB94.jpeg
  • 6CC7C5DF-D6D0-4070-8ABA-43AE6E9FBB8F.jpeg
  • 10AE8B5B-F094-48A2-A648-75E8E8B40878.jpeg
  • 3319977F-5D3A-4B84-B298-FB24F3AE4CEA.png
  • Benefit Clear Fluff Up Brow Wax
  • January 2023 Favorites
  • IMG_20230126_152750350.jpg
  • F96D6369-C0EB-4511-855F-C223D827EC14.jpeg