Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: January 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1674494070171.jpeg

Happy 2023, Beauty Insider Community! πŸ€©πŸŽ‰ This year, I will personally be working on trying to channel all the positive energy and am sending all the good vibes to each of you through my computer screen. ✨ To kick off the new year, I’ve hit the ground running by trying to consistently use products that make me happy, and I’m sharing a few of them here in my January favorites.

Here are the beauty goodies I’ve been reaching for most this month:

Now it’s your turn! What makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and/or wellness products have you been using the most in January? Hit the β€œReply” button to share – and don’t forget to tag your faves by using the β€œ#” symbol!

Re: Monthly Favorites: January 2023 Edition!

I’m really liking the Merit blushes..especially now with cold weather!

@diannkaye do you have a favorite shade?

so far i only have one.. Beverly Hills..eyeing more!

This month flew by it seems like! My workhorses for Jan were:

270262CF-52EC-471B-A819-14FBA3A637E3.jpeg

#Necessaire neck serum which is such a smooth but nourishing  consistency especially when paired with 

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI All Time Prime Clean Hydrating Prep & Smooth Face Oil 0.95 fl oz. / 28 mL . I truly think my neck lines are a bit smoother and less dry in just a few months. I’ll take it. This oil has become my favorite for all over and my neck and I’m so grateful to have been gifted it as a gratis! I’m on my second bottle.

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid is perfect for a bit of a quick glow plus well needed hydration right now. 

Bobbi Brown Skin Corrector Stick serves well for a light weight eye concealer and I love how it’s not drying at all. Helps with dark circles nicely too. 

rms beauty Volumizing Mascara 0.23 oz/ 7 mL is almost perfect for a one and done mascara. Glossy, dark and not clumpy plus it layers well. 

Gucci Long Lasting Bold Lip Liner Bordeaux is great for a low key day when worn with 

goop GOOPGENES Clean Nourishing Lip Balm Trio in tomato . The liner really holds and is so smooth. The balm tastes yummy with a good bit of color. 

Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush 03 Radiant Pink is the prettiest most natural pink blush ever. I love the glow it gives!  The Chanel no 1 red balm goes nicely over it too and over the lips. 

Those products look amazing @Sunnysmom !! And the picture, once again, gorgeous! 

@Sunnysmom I'm honestly not sure that I've heard anyone talk about the rms beauty Volumizing Mascara 0.23 oz/ 7 mL but now I'm curious!

I started using it again after my favorite Ilia dried up and I really do like it @CookieGirl1 .  It’s a little bit wet at first but after using it for a few times it gets much better and layers nicely too. 

20230201_210916_HDR.jpg

 

Kerastase Resist line- Love how soft and manageable this made my extremely damaged hair. How could it get ruined in one year?

Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum 0.85 oz/ 25 mL 

Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter Unscented - How I love using these two at night and waking up to smooth skin!

#Armani Beauty Neo Nude A-Line Liquid Blush 53 Actually this is shade 50. Perfection and I wish I had a backup of this as it seems they are discontinued. One of the best gwp's I have ever gotten.

Surratt Dew Drop foundation-  Very smooth and just a bit glowy.

CLINIQUE Clinique Popβ„’ Lip Colour + Primer Lipstick   Bare Pop- one of the best nudes ever for me.

Two of the cutest minis and also excellent- Gucci L'Obscur Lengthening Mascara 1 Eve Black  and Dior Dior Addict Lip Tint .

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Anti-Aging Standard Size - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL . I love the shimmer this gives my eye looks. It also makes some shades more wearable. It woukd look pretty on its own also.

Do you like the Gucci mascara @Ispend2much6 ? ( Debating it for when I use some of mine up.) πŸ™‚ 

Great favorites @Ispend2much6! 😍

@Ispend2much6 I've heard that the Surratt foundation is really nice.  Love your monthly picks!

How is tomorrow February already?! πŸ˜±  This month I really enoyed:

20230131_100955.jpg

BURBERRY Her Eau De Toilette-- I repurchased the travel size (I've completely finished a FS over a year ago) and I used it a lot in January.

BBW Banana Bundt Cake candle--if you know, you know...

Sugar Drizzle Trashed palette--first palette I've ever purchased from the brand and I LOVED playing with it so much!  It's a companion palette for me since it's an all-shimmer palette but I love the colors and I've gotten so many compliments on the days when I've worn it.

Moroccanoil Protect & Prevent Spray 5.4 oz/ 160 mL --works amazingly well for my hair as a lightweight leave-in to help make my hair softer and shinier (without looking greasy).  It's meant for color-treated hair but I got a sample of it several months ago and loved it so much that I got the FS and I've used it almost every day since.

The Farmacy Pear cleansing balm from the holiday set--I initially thought that it was going to have a nearly undetectable scent (which I found disappointing) and although it's lighter than some of the others I really like it!

I’m interested in the Moroccan Oil spray @CookieGirl1 , looks nice if it’s lightweight ! Shadows sound fun too! 

@Sunnysmom The spray works well for my hair, probably because the mist is really fine and the product itself is primarily a lightweight oil/glycerin blend so it adds a little hydration and shine without being heavy or greasy.  As for the shadows--they've been so much fun to play with!

Love Burberry her!!! @CookieGirl1 

@lmaster I could see myself grabbing a restock once my little travel one is done πŸ™‚

Those are great favorites @CookieGirl1! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@Saradestin thank you!

@CookieGirl1 Great January loves ❀️. You always find the coolest scented candles. The pallette packaging is beautiful. I have not heard of that brand before. Enjoy everything! Ahh it is now February!!

@Mellmars1185 Sugar Drizzle is a small indie brand but I've been watching their releases for awhile and this was finally the palette that sucked me in.  I LOVE it.  The shadows are honestly some of the most amazing that I own and there are more "fun" shades as well as neutral ones in here; it's been the perfect pairing palette.  This one was such a winner for me that I ordered another one of their palettes which is on its way to me!

215 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos12
  • GeorginaBT_0-1674494070171.jpeg
  • 0FABABDC-FE0A-43D8-B346-ABEEACBDFB94.jpeg
  • 6CC7C5DF-D6D0-4070-8ABA-43AE6E9FBB8F.jpeg
  • 10AE8B5B-F094-48A2-A648-75E8E8B40878.jpeg
  • 3319977F-5D3A-4B84-B298-FB24F3AE4CEA.png
  • Benefit Clear Fluff Up Brow Wax
  • January 2023 Favorites
  • IMG_20230126_152750350.jpg
  • F96D6369-C0EB-4511-855F-C223D827EC14.jpeg