Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: January 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1674494070171.jpeg

Happy 2023, Beauty Insider Community! 🤩🎉 This year, I will personally be working on trying to channel all the positive energy and am sending all the good vibes to each of you through my computer screen. To kick off the new year, I’ve hit the ground running by trying to consistently use products that make me happy, and I’m sharing a few of them here in my January favorites.

Here are the beauty goodies I’ve been reaching for most this month:

Now it’s your turn! What makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and/or wellness products have you been using the most in January? Hit the “Reply” button to share – and don’t forget to tag your faves by using the “#” symbol!

Re: Monthly Favorites: January 2023 Edition!

Do you like the Gucci mascara @Ispend2much6 ? ( Debating it for when I use some of mine up.) 🙂 

@Sunnysmom. I really do. It didn't flake looked good and left my lashes feeling soft.

Great favorites @Ispend2much6! 😍

@Saradestin. Thank you!

@Ispend2much6 I've heard that the Surratt foundation is really nice.  Love your monthly picks!

@CookieGirl1. Thanks! The shade range isn't the largest but it still worked if a little dark.

How is tomorrow February already?! 😱  This month I really enoyed:

20230131_100955.jpg

BURBERRY Her Eau De Toilette-- I repurchased the travel size (I've completely finished a FS over a year ago) and I used it a lot in January.

BBW Banana Bundt Cake candle--if you know, you know...

Sugar Drizzle Trashed palette--first palette I've ever purchased from the brand and I LOVED playing with it so much!  It's a companion palette for me since it's an all-shimmer palette but I love the colors and I've gotten so many compliments on the days when I've worn it.

Moroccanoil Protect & Prevent Spray 5.4 oz/ 160 mL --works amazingly well for my hair as a lightweight leave-in to help make my hair softer and shinier (without looking greasy).  It's meant for color-treated hair but I got a sample of it several months ago and loved it so much that I got the FS and I've used it almost every day since.

The Farmacy Pear cleansing balm from the holiday set--I initially thought that it was going to have a nearly undetectable scent (which I found disappointing) and although it's lighter than some of the others I really like it!

I’m interested in the Moroccan Oil spray @CookieGirl1 , looks nice if it’s lightweight ! Shadows sound fun too! 

@Sunnysmom The spray works well for my hair, probably because the mist is really fine and the product itself is primarily a lightweight oil/glycerin blend so it adds a little hydration and shine without being heavy or greasy.  As for the shadows--they've been so much fun to play with!

Love Burberry her!!! @CookieGirl1 

@lmaster I could see myself grabbing a restock once my little travel one is done 🙂

Those are great favorites @CookieGirl1! 😃😃

@Saradestin thank you!

@CookieGirl1 Great January loves ❤️. You always find the coolest scented candles. The pallette packaging is beautiful. I have not heard of that brand before. Enjoy everything! Ahh it is now February!!

@Mellmars1185 Sugar Drizzle is a small indie brand but I've been watching their releases for awhile and this was finally the palette that sucked me in.  I LOVE it.  The shadows are honestly some of the most amazing that I own and there are more "fun" shades as well as neutral ones in here; it's been the perfect pairing palette.  This one was such a winner for me that I ordered another one of their palettes which is on its way to me!

@CookieGirl1 Ohh exciting! I cant wait to see what shades come in the new one.

@Mellmars1185 It leans more blue and green but still has a few neutrals so I think I'll have fun playing with it 🙂

That cleansing balm is fabulous 👌 @CookieGirl1 great choices for the month!

Right? How is it February already!😮

@CynthieLu I've loved the Farmacy balms for years and the only one that I haven't loved quite as much was their Cherry balm but the rest have all been winners.

And another month is gone! Wow, time flies! 
My favorites this month are the following:

Saint Jane Beauty Luxury Sun Ritual Pore Smoothing Face Sunscreen SPF 30 1.7 oz / 50 mL This sunscreen is spectacular!!! It has become my HG and it is going to be difficult to find another one that I like this much. Finally a sunscreen that I really want and like to apply!

I am also specially loving some products from our recent gratis that @TeamBIC so generously gifted me/us:

OUAI Hydrating Scalp Serum for Healthy, Fuller Looking Hair 2 oz / 60 mL : my dry scalp loves this product so much! I don’t know if I see fuller hair just yet but I can see immediate volume which is always appreciated.

Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment Hair Oil 3.4 oz/ 100 mL : another product that my dry hair is absolutely loving. It gives my hair such a shiny finish. 

Drybar Buttercup Blow-Dryer with Drybar The Bouncer Diffuser : quicker blowout which is really appreciated. 
l am also loving my FORVR Mood Candle Duo Set , filling my evenings with its sophisticated scent. 
My loves from previous months keep being my favorites now, with Dior Dior Forever Matte Foundation SPF 15 4N Neutral , Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear All Over Full Coverage Concealer 360 Bisque NeutralROSE INC Cream Blush Refillable Cheek & Lip Color Dahlia and my HG SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Rouge Gel Lip Liner 29 dressed to the 90s being at the top of the list.

Good pics @Saradestin . Bet the blush is lovely on you! 😍

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • GeorginaBT_0-1674494070171.jpeg
  • 0FABABDC-FE0A-43D8-B346-ABEEACBDFB94.jpeg
  • 6CC7C5DF-D6D0-4070-8ABA-43AE6E9FBB8F.jpeg
  • 10AE8B5B-F094-48A2-A648-75E8E8B40878.jpeg
  • 3319977F-5D3A-4B84-B298-FB24F3AE4CEA.png
  • Benefit Clear Fluff Up Brow Wax
  • January 2023 Favorites
  • IMG_20230126_152750350.jpg