Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: December 2022 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: December 2022Monthly Favorites: December 2022

Would you look at that, BIC? 2022 has come and gone faster than a tube of your favorite mascara! I’ve been lucky enough to discover quite a few new faves over the course of the year across allllll the product categories, but my December beauty routine has been dedicated to achieving healthy, shiny hair and a smooth complexion with some added warmth to beat this winter dullness. Just add some sequins and I’m ready to ring in the new year!

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for during the month of December:

What beauty favorites are you closing out the year with? Hit reply below to share your own December faves, and don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag your favorite products (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: December 2022 Edition!

image.jpg

I love the Briogeo Farewell Frizz shampoo! 

@Glamamama1 Nice! Glad to hear you're also a fan of the Farewell Frizz line 🙂 It's been awhile since I've used the shampoo and conditioner - I should revisit!

@Glamamama1  Briogeo is pretty solid across the entire brand!  That shampoo is especially good!  

Ahhhh, Briogeo is a lovely choice @Glamamama1! They have such a great selection of amazing hair care products!  Love the Don't Despair, Repair collection! 💖

@Glamamama1 @That line is so great ! I love the leave in. 

Great pick @Glamamama1 Briogeo is so awesome! 👌 

@Glamamama1  I love this whole line!

100% agree @ather!

@itsfi  It must be good if this many of us love it!! 

@ather 

I have every product from this line. It's amazing! 😻

@eshores  Actually I think I do too and it works good for me too! We are definitely hair twins! 

@ather 

Yay! 👭 Hair twinning it! The Don't despair line is amazing! I love all of it. 😍

I’m with you @ather ! Briogeo just have so many amazing products and lines! 

@bakeamuffin  I agree!! Sooo good!!

@ather @Glamamama1 

Same. 💕

@Glamamama1  It’s good to find a shampoo that works for you 😀

I agree! 

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things ...

And here are a few other favorites for the last month of the year @AlexBT  - 

December 2022 FavoritesDecember 2022 Favorites

Product Details

Spoiler
If there was ever a makeup product that lived up to its name, it's Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation. I adore this foundation - not just this month but for well over a decade.  It's silky, lightweight, and leaves my complexion luminous and natural looking at the same time. The quintessential holy grail foundation. ❤️

Gucci Transfer-proof Matte Liquid lipstick  were a new discovery for me this year. The mousse-like, cream-to-powder, transfer-proof, soft matte finish quickly became a new favorite. I started out with a MLBB color (shocking, I know!) and eventually moved my way to this month's favorite shade - #Gucci Transfer-proof Matte Liquid lipstick 521 Nellie Cherrie  - a gorgeous red in the most comfortable matte lipstick formula to glide across my lips. 💋 

While the parfum can be too much for me, the throw from the Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' By The Fireplace Scented Candle 5.8 oz/ 165 g  beautifully fills a room with warm, sweet, smoky and cozy feels - the underlying smoky log-fire-like smell is rounded out by a blend of sweet, creamy, and spicy notes. It's the warmth and coziness of the holidays all wrapped into a candle. 

I'm a one-and-done eyeshadow kind of gal 99.999% of the time. While it can be fun during the holidays to get glammed up, I really like a quick and easy routine and the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow Stick Golden Bronze  checks that box and gives my eyes a gorgeous and glam pop of color. 

Now, if we're talking about quick and easy, we can't forget K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  gratis) - it detangles and leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth, and silky, with some much-needed fullness to boot. All in under 5 minutes - less than a minute to apply the product through my hair and then the 4-minute wait for the product's superhero powers to kick in and activate. Thank you, thank you @TeamBIC for introducing this beauty into my life. 

A lifesaver this month has been the Same Day Delivery feature available in certain areas. Love the convenience of not only being able to online shop but to have it delivered to me that same day (and typically within a couple of hours of submitting my order). It means I can avoid store crowds, having to vie for a parking spot, and breaking down a bunch of boxes. It really came in handy this Christmas season; hoping to see this feature made available in more cities and towns. 🤞

Happy New Year, BIC! 🥂🎉💖

@itsfi 

By the Fireplace candle smells amazing!

It does @missy94612! One of my favorite candles. ♥️

@itsfi wowowow next-level flatlay!!! Actual whiskers on kittens??? I love it.

Do you know how the Bobbi Brown eyeshadow stick compares to the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Shadow? I have quite the collection of those... lol 🙈

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • Monthly Favorites: December 2022
  • CCBCF07B-6C9D-408C-A1F7-7AD8F8D35348.jpeg
  • 73FF7CB4-8369-4BB4-B950-FCA4DDCE257C.jpeg
  • MTXX_20221222181634_mh1671751065101.jpg
  • Screenshot_20221223-130213.jpg
  • E3E4D45B-B5CC-4563-B17C-ACBFE725E476.jpeg
  • C10D1F38-1FBE-43B0-9AFD-F917A452841A.jpeg
  • IMG_20221226_112441763.jpg
  • december favorites.jpg