Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: December 2022 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: December 2022Monthly Favorites: December 2022

Would you look at that, BIC? 2022 has come and gone faster than a tube of your favorite mascara! I’ve been lucky enough to discover quite a few new faves over the course of the year across allllll the product categories, but my December beauty routine has been dedicated to achieving healthy, shiny hair and a smooth complexion with some added warmth to beat this winter dullness. Just add some sequins and I’m ready to ring in the new year!

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for during the month of December:

What beauty favorites are you closing out the year with? Hit reply below to share your own December faves, and don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag your favorite products (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: December 2022 Edition!

Great list of loves @cianni ❤️ 😍 

I've never heard of the Keys Soulcare illuminating serum, I wonder how it compares to Glow Recipies Niacinamide Dew Drops, have you tried that one?

@CynthieLu I have both! they serve different purposes for me, but both are nice. the keys soul care serum is a lightweight lotion that's slightly apricot tinted and has some sparkle in it. I use it on no makeup or light makeup days, because I find it gives a really beautiful glow. layers nicely with other skincare as well on top. I don't find once its on the face that it actually looks glittery. the watermelon drops I find give a more plump feeling to my face, and I prefer to use that as a skincare step prior to makeup, because it works nicely with glowy/dewy foundations and primers. I don't feel like the keys soul care serum makes much of a difference when im layering other glowy makeup on top

@cianni you convinced me to finally try out my mini Yves Saint Laurent Lash Clash Extreme Volume Mascara Noir since you had raved about it so much!  I've only been using it about a week so I'm still deciding how I feel about it.

@CookieGirl1 yes!! mascaras take some time to figure out, especially if you layer them! I had a few misses when I tried to layer it at first

@cianni I love the First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub with 10% AHA 10 oz / 283.5 g !  Such a great product.  And a great list of loves!

@missjeanie thanks! it really is a lifesaver!

@cianni  I completely agree the First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub with 10% AHA 10 oz / 283.5 g  is a must have for dry winter skin!

@faeriegirl I don't know how I lived without it!

@AlexBT  Omg this year has zoomed past me. I have gotten so many new products this month and I found so many loves. 

E3E4D45B-B5CC-4563-B17C-ACBFE725E476.jpeg

OUAI Hydrating Scalp Serum for Healthy, Fuller Looking Hair 2 oz / 60 mL 

Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Biotin Dry Shampoo 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 
SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Full Coverage Multi-Use Hydrating Concealer  

K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Molecular Hair Repair Value Set – Full-Size Repair Mask & Free Travel Detox Shampoo 

Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine 

i have really been focusing on m hair and when I saw my hair dresser earlier in the month she noticed! 

@ather 

Does that dry shampoo leave a white residue?

@ather What a great hair month. I feel like my hair needs some extra love during the colder seasons.

@Mellmars1185  Mine too and in general. I went through years of bleaching and stopping and bleaching again. So now I’m back to not bleaching. 

@ather Me too. I just added some colour to cover my greys but no bleach. I find when i dont bleach it my hair does not fade either.

@ather  How wonderful your hair dresser noticed!😀. I am trying out lip balms.  As folks have commented on Summer Fridays I may try theirs.  I like some of their skincare line products already.

@Cissy63  What product have you tried before?  I think I’ve tried them all!

@ather  Well I had to go back in my old magazines that come from FFF.  And in 2021 I had chosen Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine Vanilla Beige.  And I didn’t remember that it was one of the lip balms.  And I did like it.  My mind is like a sieve.  Any way, I’m glad to hear others give the brand high praise 🥰

Congratulations on your success at the hair dresser 🙌 😄 that's a big deal if they noticed a change. 

Great list of loves @ather Summer Friday's makes some great masks, I can imagine thier lip balms being amazing too 🤩 

@CynthieLu   Thank you! I am obsessed with the Summer Fridays line!! It just works sooo good on my skin!!! 

It's an amazing feeling to find a line up that your skin loves ❤️ 😍 they are pretty fantastic. It's thier masks that I am over the moon about 🤩 

@ather Ohhhh those Summer Friday Balms are great.  I love the shade you have there.  Glad to hear your hair dedication has been paying off!

@missjeanie  I agree I am obsessed with the Summer Fridays lip balms too!!

21 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • Monthly Favorites: December 2022
  • CCBCF07B-6C9D-408C-A1F7-7AD8F8D35348.jpeg
  • 73FF7CB4-8369-4BB4-B950-FCA4DDCE257C.jpeg
  • MTXX_20221222181634_mh1671751065101.jpg
  • Screenshot_20221223-130213.jpg
  • E3E4D45B-B5CC-4563-B17C-ACBFE725E476.jpeg
  • C10D1F38-1FBE-43B0-9AFD-F917A452841A.jpeg
  • IMG_20221226_112441763.jpg
  • december favorites.jpg