Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: December 2022 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: December 2022Monthly Favorites: December 2022

Would you look at that, BIC? 2022 has come and gone faster than a tube of your favorite mascara! I’ve been lucky enough to discover quite a few new faves over the course of the year across allllll the product categories, but my December beauty routine has been dedicated to achieving healthy, shiny hair and a smooth complexion with some added warmth to beat this winter dullness. Just add some sequins and I’m ready to ring in the new year!

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for during the month of December:

What beauty favorites are you closing out the year with? Hit reply below to share your own December faves, and don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag your favorite products (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: December 2022 Edition!

Great list @BluePaisley CT makes lovely face products 🥰

@BluePaisley the Patrick Ta lippie is so good!! Great faves!! 

I got the Laneige lip mask as a secret Santa gift. While it may not moisturize a whole lot, it smells amazing and makes an excellent lip gloss 🙂

@August985 Yes it's so glossy! I also like the LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm for the same reason.

Yeees @August985 I love using the Laniege masks as Lip gloss, or just to protect my lips from the winter cold weather when I go out ❄️ 

My favs for December are really indicative of the subtle sparkly looks I’ve been gravitating toward lately.  
Laura Mercier All That Sparkles is what I reach for when I don’t want to think.  It’s got micro glitter (finer than that of Nars Orgasm but comparable) 

Tom Ford Chalet Lust- I’m sure everyone is sick of seeing me post about it.  It’s the love of my life right now!  It’s perfect for a no makeup look!  

Tom Ford Ultra length Mascara is exactly that- a lengthening mascara with a plastic like Uber black and glossy finish.  

Nars Orgasm gloss isn’t new to me but it’s also my go to to remoisten my lips throughout the day for the gorgeous pink tint and the zero fears if i apply sloppily on the go;) 

Rabanne FAME Eau de Parfum  I received as a Christmas gift and I can’t get enough of the cute bottle and it’s powdery sweet fragrance!  

BEBCBAA9-0E42-42E3-88B9-DC4B62111D24.jpeg

@heartsmyface 

The Laura Mercier looks so pretty.

@heartsmyface Love a subtly sparkle look (not-so-subtle sparkle too, lol). Great lustrous lineup! 😉

No such thing at sick of hearing about favorite @heartsmyface 😍. We all makeup lovers here. Post away. Everything looks so pretty 👍🌹🥰

@blackkitty2014 sooo true! We all love hearing about love of a product, it's how we find the next good thing too 😋

@heartsmyface , I'm like the song from Grease 🎼 Tell me more, tell me more 🎵 

I love hearing about it all 😀

Those subtle sparkly looks are so beautiful for the winter season, the glittery look of the freshly fallen snow or the way the holiday lights shimmer, it’s so beautiful! I adore the looks you go for @heartsmyface! Great choice with the NARS Afterglow Lip Shine Gloss Orgasm, it’s one of the best pink shades.

That Tom Ford quad looks amazing on you @heartsmyface! 😍 Keep the posts coming!  It’s fitting that it’s a favorite. The PR Fame bottle is really pretty. 

That mascara sounds great @heartsmyface !

I want that mascara next, @heartsmyface!

@heartsmyface I've honestly never given Chalet Lust much of a look, but your photo has me thinking that each shade would really be quite a nice one and done easy champaign look... maybe I've been missing out?  Okay... will look again next sale!

Just getting back into beauty and hair after a while of having a rough moment but I absolutely love ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Skincare Foundation Sombrio ST2.5 , As well as the Too Faced Yummy Gummy Makeup Set  which SMELLS amazing! 
definitely going to get more into makeup and hair as it use to be my favorite hobby

@BeautybyDanni Welcome back to the beauty space; glad you're in a better spot! Can't wait to hear more about your upcoming discoveries (and re-discoveries) as you jump back in and find some new faves. 🤗 Skin tints like the Ilia one you shared are having quite the moment!

Sweet choices 👌 @BeautybyDanni the make up set sounds like it smells yummy 😋 

@BeautybyDanni  Imm glad to hear you’re doing better and enjoying what you love again:).  Ohhh Too Faced somehow fell off my radar this year!  I didn’t even try smelling it in store!  If it’s still around that’s on my to do list. 

@BeautybyDanni, the Ilia serum foundation checks off so many boxes - evens tones, nourishing, sun protection! Great choice for a favorite! 

@BeautybyDanni I haven't tried the Ilia serum tint yet, but I love the lighter tints that are getting so much love of late.  I'll have to add it to my list!

372 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • Monthly Favorites: December 2022
  • CCBCF07B-6C9D-408C-A1F7-7AD8F8D35348.jpeg
  • 73FF7CB4-8369-4BB4-B950-FCA4DDCE257C.jpeg
  • MTXX_20221222181634_mh1671751065101.jpg
  • Screenshot_20221223-130213.jpg
  • E3E4D45B-B5CC-4563-B17C-ACBFE725E476.jpeg
  • C10D1F38-1FBE-43B0-9AFD-F917A452841A.jpeg
  • IMG_20221226_112441763.jpg
  • december favorites.jpg