Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: December 2022 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: December 2022Monthly Favorites: December 2022

Would you look at that, BIC? 2022 has come and gone faster than a tube of your favorite mascara! I’ve been lucky enough to discover quite a few new faves over the course of the year across allllll the product categories, but my December beauty routine has been dedicated to achieving healthy, shiny hair and a smooth complexion with some added warmth to beat this winter dullness. Just add some sequins and I’m ready to ring in the new year!

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for during the month of December:

What beauty favorites are you closing out the year with? Hit reply below to share your own December faves, and don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag your favorite products (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: December 2022 Edition!

Verb ghost oil is one of my favorites @bakeamuffin!

@faeriegirl You just can’t go wrong with it! 😃

@bakeamuffin  You picked out so many great products!! Great favs!! 

Thank you @ather and Happy New Year! I can’t wait to see what products we all love and use in the new year! ☺️

@bakeamuffin Nice pics. What shade of Lipstick do you wear?

PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick Executive Realness is a nearly universally flattering shade IMO, @Mellmars1185!! 

Great picks, @bakeamuffin!! So many great staples!! 

@haleyvvvv @bakeamuffin I ended up purchasing it. I can't wait to try it on 💞

I am so excited for you @Mellmars1185 !! It’s a gorgeous shade and the formula is hard to beat, truly one of my personal favourites! 😄

@bakeamuffin Thanks for listing the names. I will check them out!

Beautiful favorites @bakeamuffin😍 Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume smells soooo good!

This photo is so pretty @bakeamuffin it really shows off your favorites nicely 😄 These look and sound fab 👌 

I've been curious to try GXVE's brow products and I can vouch for the Verb's ghost oil being phenomenal and the Eucerin being a winter skin must have 💙 

thank you, @CynthieLu! Both the GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Hella On Point Clean Ultra-Fine Brow Pencil and the GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Most Def Clean Instant Definition Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil have a great formula that is easy to apply & blend and stays on well throughout the day.

Another Verb Ghost Weightless Hair Oil 2 oz/ 60 mL product lover! How is it just so good?! I ordered their Verb Moringa + Jojoba Hair Treatment Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL to try since it’s silicon free, so I’m excited to try it out and see the differences. 

Verbs ghost oil is truly weightless and feels amazing on. I have been curious about a few others in their line up, defintley have fun trying something else by them @bakeamuffin 😄

Verb Ghost Hair Mask™ 6.3 oz/ 180 g  is one I've been eyeing pretty hard

It’s so funny you mention that mask @CynthieLu, it’s one I’ve been so curious about trying to! I’ve used their Verb Hydrating Hair Treatment Mask 6.8 oz/ 201 mL but haven’t bought a Ghost Mask to use yet! Definitely will be trying that out this year 😄

With how impressive thier products have been @bakeamuffin its on my list of things I hope to try 🙂 right? Intrigued over here 😄

@CynthieLu And you can’t go wrong with verbs price points! They’re such a staple brand! 😄 

Such a pretty photo, @bakeamuffin! It sounds mighty chilly there, a little too chilly - brrrrr.

My brow pencil is almost finished, too, and is already in my cart. The MAC Cosmetics Lip Scrubtious 0.4 oz/ 14 mL #s i is a good one, the granules are finer than in the Bite, though. Lush has a great lip scrub that has larger granules if you prefer that.

@bakeamuffin  The PMG matte lippie’s are wonderful and I don’t think they are drying either.  

@AlexBT  I totally support your decision to start your day with gummies!  The HUM ones are tasty (and this reminds me to take mine.)

This is a long post to make up for being negligent for last month.

december favorites.jpg

#Necessaire The Body Serum- This seems to be a BIC favorite.  I love it for an extra layer of moisture under a lotion or cream.  Because it plumps my arm skin so well, I decided to try it on my face today.  It didn't have the effect I was hoping for-it clogged my pores!

OUAI Curl Cream Fragrance Free 8 oz/ 236 mL- I'm very happy to find an unscented styling product.  This adds some body and structure, and some moisture.  But, fyi, it does not detangle at all.

Verb Body Wash 12 oz/ 355 mL- Just a nice, nice body wash. 

Drunk Elephant Silkamino ™ Mega-Moisturizing Shampoo 8.4 oz / 240 mL  and Drunk Elephant Silkamino™ Conditioning Leave-In Milk 8 oz / 240 mL - Love both of these, if only for their sweet, true vanilla scent.  The shampoo cleanses well and yet is gentle on my hair and hair dye.  The leave-in milk adds some moisture, scent, and smoothing.  Repeat as needed!

Biossance Squalane + Caffeine Toning Body Cream 6 oz / 200 mL- At first I didn't like this, but even if it doesn't absorb completely into my skin, it's still effective and I think that would provide some good barrier protection.

#Josie Maran Argan Balm- Peppermint Bark- Love this for my feet!

Bioderma Atoderm Intensive shower gel- Found this and stocked up a couple of years ago at Beautylish and Amazon.  Not sure where it's sold now.  It's a very hydrating, gentle, unscented shower gel, perfect for winter.

Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize Cream Eyeshadowin Champagne and Chocolate Bronze.  My mainstays for a quick eye look.

Westman Atelier Baby Cheeks Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick Poppet- Such a pretty, uplifting flushed shade!  Love the smooth formula.

Westman Atelier Bonne Brow Defining Brow Pencil- in the shade Bark.  I read a review here on Sephora that states this shade stays cool-toned, and doesn't turn reddish, once applied.  They are so right- perfect!

I paired the WA with #Tarte Busy Gal Brows tinted brow gel in Medium Cool Brown.

wa brows.jpg

@Ispend2much6 Rock those brows! You sold me with that description of a cool-toned brown shade that doesn't turn red - will need to try that WA pencil!

21 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • Monthly Favorites: December 2022
  • CCBCF07B-6C9D-408C-A1F7-7AD8F8D35348.jpeg
  • 73FF7CB4-8369-4BB4-B950-FCA4DDCE257C.jpeg
  • MTXX_20221222181634_mh1671751065101.jpg
  • Screenshot_20221223-130213.jpg
  • E3E4D45B-B5CC-4563-B17C-ACBFE725E476.jpeg
  • C10D1F38-1FBE-43B0-9AFD-F917A452841A.jpeg
  • IMG_20221226_112441763.jpg
  • december favorites.jpg