Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: December 2022 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: December 2022Monthly Favorites: December 2022

Would you look at that, BIC? 2022 has come and gone faster than a tube of your favorite mascara! I’ve been lucky enough to discover quite a few new faves over the course of the year across allllll the product categories, but my December beauty routine has been dedicated to achieving healthy, shiny hair and a smooth complexion with some added warmth to beat this winter dullness. Just add some sequins and I’m ready to ring in the new year!

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for during the month of December:

What beauty favorites are you closing out the year with? Hit reply below to share your own December faves, and don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag your favorite products (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: December 2022 Edition!

@CynthieLu Thank you!

Sequins are always a good idea, @AlexBT! Who doesn't love a little festiveness? 

No pic, but this month but a few of my holiday faves this December include:

K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and KILIAN Paris Apple Brandy Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray both so generously sent in holiday gratis from @TeamBIC this year and last. I've only used the hair mask a couple of times so far but it leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable without weighing it down or drying it out (always a plus!). And that Apple Brandy! It's just the perfect scent for winter parties. 

Also loving NARS Blush Sin for little color on the cheeks, Farmacy's Lip Bloom lip balm in Lavender Mint (so wish they would bring these back), and L'Occitane Nourishing and Protective Shea Butter Hand Cream , in particular the regular shea and the LE green chestnut scent. Gotta keep those hands moisturized this time of year! 

@quspork  Absolutely need to keep hand’s moisturized this time of year. L’Occitane hand creams are great.

@quspork Love to hear the gratis is treating you well! I am excited to try the new K18 shampoo, but haven't gotten there quite yet. Also, that blush shade looks gorge!

Apple brandy is definitely the perfect scent for winter parties @quspork

Wholeheartedly agree that sequins are always a good idea @quspork @AlexBT! 😃 

K18 is a hair saviour @quspork 🙌  Yeahy! So happy your loving it!

@AlexBT @I like the beauty blender puff a lot as well! 

CCBCF07B-6C9D-408C-A1F7-7AD8F8D35348.jpeg

Nécessaire The Body Serum - With Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide + Ceramide 5.1 oz/ 150 mL has been so great for extra hydration this time of year without any stickiness or heaviness! 

I thought the Sephora clean glowing skin foundation had been discontinued but it’s available at Sephora Kohls. This was one of my favorite items I’ve received as gratis. It’s super light weight and glowy and perfect for evening out skin! 

MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Fix+ Briogeo Farewell Frizz™ Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioner 5 oz/ 148 mL Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 

@Kim888  I am trying out the body serum along with the body cream plus the exfoliating and body wash.  They are all in  Nécessaire The Body Ritual  kit.  It’s a really good product!

@Kim888  I can actually see that my skin is more plump when I use the Necessaire Serum.  I think I'm going to try it on my face tonight!

@Kim888 Love these hydrating faves! I love the idea of this Necessaire serum, but I am so bad at keeping up with post-shower body care habits -- note to self to make it one of my new years resolutions!! (+ a little teaser of our Jan challenge? 🤫😆)

I love that SC BB Cream, @Kim888. I hope they continue to carry it! 

Yes to extra hydration and the Necessaire serum @Kim888! Especially this time of the year! ❄️ 

@Kim888  Great favs!!! I have been loving farewell frizz also!!! 

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • Monthly Favorites: December 2022
  • CCBCF07B-6C9D-408C-A1F7-7AD8F8D35348.jpeg
  • 73FF7CB4-8369-4BB4-B950-FCA4DDCE257C.jpeg
  • MTXX_20221222181634_mh1671751065101.jpg
  • Screenshot_20221223-130213.jpg
  • E3E4D45B-B5CC-4563-B17C-ACBFE725E476.jpeg
  • C10D1F38-1FBE-43B0-9AFD-F917A452841A.jpeg
  • IMG_20221226_112441763.jpg
  • december favorites.jpg