Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: December 2022 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: December 2022Monthly Favorites: December 2022

Would you look at that, BIC? 2022 has come and gone faster than a tube of your favorite mascara! I’ve been lucky enough to discover quite a few new faves over the course of the year across allllll the product categories, but my December beauty routine has been dedicated to achieving healthy, shiny hair and a smooth complexion with some added warmth to beat this winter dullness. Just add some sequins and I’m ready to ring in the new year!

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for during the month of December:

What beauty favorites are you closing out the year with? Hit reply below to share your own December faves, and don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag your favorite products (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: December 2022 Edition!

@CynthieLu I would love to get better at blending!

Mee too, I am trying to watch videos and figure it out, I think holding the brush too close to the bristle end is a mistake I make allot, I try to pull my hand farther back on the brush and hold it like a pencil for a more gentle touch, it's been helpful 😉 @greeneyedgirl107 

@CynthieLu  If you find a video you really like, would you please let me know?  I'm always kind of afraid to blend because I think I'll make my shadow invisible, but the other option isn't good either. 😂

I just type in things like "tips to blend eye shadow" and go on a youtube adventure lol

Where and how you hold the brush was a good one(holding it not close to the bristles but farther away up the handle gives you more gentle blending) using a primer and the quality of the eye shadow make a difference. But if I find a good one I'll let you know @Ispend2much6 

I'm still not great at it but I think I'm getting better 😅

@AlexBT @My monthly favorites are

Touchland Power Mist Hydrating Hand Sanitizer Rainwater 

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Mango 

Glossier hand cream 

Omorovicza Queen of Hungary mist 

73FF7CB4-8369-4BB4-B950-FCA4DDCE257C.jpeg

@SportyGirly125  Thank you for comments about the Touchland hand sanitizer.  Every other one I’ve tried leaves that sticky feeling.  Now this I am going to try. And I am still working my way through my Laneige berry flavor lip mask.  I absolutely love this product.  But, mangoes are terrific too😀

@SportyGirly125 @Oh the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Mango ! 😍 I have got to try this flavour! 

@bakeamuffin It came out back in July and I have been loving it.

You always have the best recs @SportyGirly125! ☺️

@bakeamuffin @Aww thank you 

@SportyGirly125 Those Touchland sanitizers have been a saviour for my hands the last few years.  The scents are great but I love that they're nice and thin and don't leave my hands sticky at all.  Nice to see them get some love. 

@missjeanie I always have one on my work desk and hand cream.

@SportyGirly125 Love these faves! That mango lip mask is such a popular flavor; I'm so tempted to try it but I just opened a new pot of the LAWLESS Forget The Filler Overnight Lip Plumping Mask and I love it! It has that satisfying minty tingle without being too intense -- just enough to make me "feel" like it's working, lol.

@AlexBT Thank You. I need to try that lip mask next. 

I haven't tried the Glossier hand cream yet, @SportyGirly125.  They are supposed to be coming to Sephora next year, I think 🤔 

@eshoe @I think I have gone through 3 of them. I also have gifted them to others in a Galentine’s exchange. I thought you had tried it already for some reason. I like it and the scent but if I had to choose between the Glossier hand cream or the Caudalie one I would have to pick Caudalie. 

Mmmmm I do like the Caudalie one, @SportyGirly125. I love the Glossier body cream consistency and scent, so if it is similar, I am pretty sure I would be a fan of the hand cream as well.

I’ve always been curious about that mist @SportyGirly125 !

@Kim888 I love the mist so much.  It's not like other mist that spray out a ton at once but comes out fine.

@SportyGirly125, the Touchland hand sanitizers are great - the peach 🍑 is my favorite of the scents. Always love the Laneige lip sleeping masks. 

Nice list @SportyGirly125 

I am in the same boat and really enjoying laneige lip masks right now 😍 

17 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • Monthly Favorites: December 2022
  • CCBCF07B-6C9D-408C-A1F7-7AD8F8D35348.jpeg
  • 73FF7CB4-8369-4BB4-B950-FCA4DDCE257C.jpeg
  • MTXX_20221222181634_mh1671751065101.jpg
  • Screenshot_20221223-130213.jpg
  • E3E4D45B-B5CC-4563-B17C-ACBFE725E476.jpeg
  • C10D1F38-1FBE-43B0-9AFD-F917A452841A.jpeg