Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: December 2022 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: December 2022Monthly Favorites: December 2022

Would you look at that, BIC? 2022 has come and gone faster than a tube of your favorite mascara! I’ve been lucky enough to discover quite a few new faves over the course of the year across allllll the product categories, but my December beauty routine has been dedicated to achieving healthy, shiny hair and a smooth complexion with some added warmth to beat this winter dullness. Just add some sequins and I’m ready to ring in the new year!

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for during the month of December:

What beauty favorites are you closing out the year with? Hit reply below to share your own December faves, and don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag your favorite products (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: December 2022 Edition!

@itsfi  I love the scent of the candle you choose. I have it in the perfume sample. I do agree it’s a great scent but the perfume version is super strong. I usually spray it in front of me and walk through the mist. I also totally agree with the luminous silk foundation it’s truly the best. That reminds me I need to circle back to that one again. That Gucci lippie is such a beautiful color I bet it looks gorgeous on you!!! 

That’s brilliant @ather! I should try that - spraying a fragrance and walking through it - with some of my stronger perfumes! Thank you!  

@itsfi  The Gucci lip product really sounds wonderful!  And you are the 2nd person to say how terrific the Armani foundation has been.  @Mellmars1185  also mentioned how wonderful it has been for her.  This one is going to be checked out 😀

@Cissy63, it’s a beautiful lipstick. ♥️ I have all but two of the shades. Armani LSF is a wonderful foundation; there’s good reason for it being a favorite or HG for so many. I think it makes my favorites list every year at some point. 

@itsfi Great pix! I have been wanting to try that Bobbi Brown eyeshadow stick. 

These Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow Stick wear beautifully @Mellmars1185 @Glamamama1; lots of pretty shades to choose from too! I'm partial to the ones with a shimmer finish. 

BB cream shadow stick.jpg

@itsfi how do u apply these?  I had a LM one and I think I was too heavy handed.

@greeneyedgirl107, I swipe some product across my eyelids and then use the pad of my fingertip (ring finger) to blend it. You could use a brush as well but it's faster and easier for me with my fingertip. And, fast and easy are two things I don't mind at all when it comes to getting ready in the mornings. 😂 The first couple of uses I had some fall out but not much if any now. It glides on pretty easily, no tugging, and it spreads out smoothly too. The color stays put too, which I appreciate. 

@itsfi I saw these at Ulta and the colors looked nice and soft, and wearable.  But Ulta always has the most disgusting testers, so I couldn't get a feel for the product.  The last eye stick I tried was LM, and while I loved the color (a purpley pewter) I think I was too heavy-handed with the application.  Plus, I couldn't get it to blend.  I might have to try these.  The colors looked similar, though.  I appreciate the pics for reference.  Just got a thought - I wish BB made a mini set of these!

@greeneyedgirl107I have used the LM ones and I think some, like the BB ones, can be more chalky and not as easy to blend. 

BB does do mini sets. They had a mini with this one during the holidays. They may have a mini set through their direct site. I see mini trios or kits with a mini from time to time. If I see one, I’ll try to remember to tag you or send you a PM. 

They swatch beautifully. Thank you for taking  the time to do that. I really like truffle. @itsfi 

@Mellmars1185, you’re very welcome. Happy to help. It can be hard to know what things look like; the colors online are helpful but not always on point. Truffle is a very pretty shade. ♥️ I like to use it by itself and just add liner and mascara for a pretty eye look. Or, use it as a base for other shadows.

Me too! 

@itsfi the K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL ! 😍 it must be amazing if you’re sharing about it, totally adding this to my loves list to hopefully try! I’m always in search of a good hair mask!

Thank you @bakeamuffin! I was initially a little skeptical about the K18 (wasn’t so sure about skipping conditioner) but it really grew on me. Love how quick and easy it is to use. 

@itsfi @Such a beautiful photo of favorites. 

@SportyGirly125, thank you. The favorites are beautiful too. 

I honestly can’t live without my favorite skincare products like #The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Exfoliating Blemish Solution 1 oz / 30 mL  or The Ordinary Mandelic Acid 10% + HA 1 oz/ 30 mL 

@linixly Nice! I also love The Ordinary but I haven't tried either of these two yet! I followed the social trend of using The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toner 8 oz/ 240 mL on my underarms so that's my most recent fave from the brand!

@linixly, yes to skincare favorites! Their serums and exfoliating treatments are wonderful!

@linixly I’ve got to try the #The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Exfoliating Blemish Solution 1 oz / 30 mL ! 😍 I just ordered their hemisqualine oil to try, I really liked their The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum

Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • Monthly Favorites: December 2022
  • CCBCF07B-6C9D-408C-A1F7-7AD8F8D35348.jpeg
  • 73FF7CB4-8369-4BB4-B950-FCA4DDCE257C.jpeg
  • MTXX_20221222181634_mh1671751065101.jpg
  • Screenshot_20221223-130213.jpg
  • E3E4D45B-B5CC-4563-B17C-ACBFE725E476.jpeg
  • C10D1F38-1FBE-43B0-9AFD-F917A452841A.jpeg
  • IMG_20221226_112441763.jpg
  • december favorites.jpg
  • wa brows.jpg