cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: August 2022 Edition!

MonthlyFavesAugust2022.jpg

Happy August, Beauty Insider Community! I hope you’re all soaking up the final rays of summer (though here in San Francisco, our summer is just starting 😜) and putting that SPF to good use. As for me, I’ve been spending the month getting friendly with some brand-new (and in some cases, just new-to-me) products that have become fast favorites! I’ve been giving my claw clip a break and letting my hair down (frizz-free!), testing some hydrating new skincare picks, and channeling fluffy brows and lush lashes. What about you, BIC? Have you been falling back in love with some old favorites, or getting your hands on as much summer newness as possible? Let’s talk August faves!

Here are the products I’ve been regularly reaching for all month long:

Your turn, Community! Which skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness products have your attention this month? Reply below and don’t forget to use the “#” sign to tag those products!

Re: Monthly Favorites: August 2022 Edition!

Thank you! @Ispend2much6 

@Ispend2much6, NARS makes some great foundation products.

@itsfi  For me, their foundations and lipsticks are their strongest products.

@Ispend2much6 ,

I'm chiming in to say that I love your Dolce Gabanna rose-covered blush and liquid lipstick!  So pretty!

@tsavorite  They do have some pretty floral designs (both in their cosmetics and clothing- not that I've bought any of those 😂)

@Ispend2much6  I love going through things and finding new loves! That’s the best. I often wonder why I stopped using it. Normally from trying tons of other things!!! Enjoy your new again loves! I knew you’d pick out lots of lippies and they are gorgeous!

@ather  Thank you!!!  Rediscovering old beauty loves is almost as exciting as finding new ones. 🙂

Love the pretty roses 🙂 

@mlsipe  Thank you so much!

@Ispend2much6 Oooh I don't know about that Oribe spray! I'll have to add it to the list. I've been trying to go back to my natural wavy look to save time before work, now that we're going into the office sometimes, and I'm always down to try a new wave product. Oribe hasn't disappointed me yet! 😉

@AlexBT  I've used the Oribe spray three times now after curling my top layer of hair, and it works every time!!!

@Ispend2much6 @That packaging could not be any prettier!!! I love the roses 

@Kim888  It's worth carrying around and over-applying blush throughout the day just to look at it. 😂

@AlexBT ohhh I'm so interested in the copper serum!! And the Tarte mascara!!

My August favorites are

IMG_20220829_111600067.jpg

Morphe 35 V palette I'm so happy I rediscovered this beauty!!! The shades are gorgeous and blend so perfectly!! 

HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Bio-Radiant Gel-Powder Highlighter with Fermented Arnica Chocolate Opal this is a purchase im ecstatic about!! I initially was thinking bronzer,,, but it's so beautiful as blush too!!

MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt Transforming Skin Enhancer® Medium @TeamBIC this baby is a major winner!!! I use it almost every makeup application, it is just a perfect bronzer and multi use product

Hanni Shave Pillow Moisturizing Body Gel 3 oz / 88 mL at first, I wasn't thrilled with this product, but then, I realized it's intended for a "dry" shave,,, and o m g I'm all for this!! I'll sit on the side of the tub and apply it to my dry legs, and half the water running so I can wash the shaver off quickly, this method leaves my skin so flipping moisturized and soft and smooth so much better than any other shave gel I've tried. When you use it in the shower on wet legs, you just don't get the full effect of it.

**Not pictured** 

KILIAN Paris Angels Share Eau De Parfum 1.7 oz / 50 mL  @Ispend2much6 gifted me a few samples of kilian fragrances I have not tried and this was one of them. Ughhhhh I might have to say this is one of my top fragrances of all time,,, I absolutely will buy the travel size at least during the sale,, thank you dear friend!!!

@lmaster, Kilian Angel Share smells amazing! It’s my favorite of the Kilian fragrances that I’ve tried.

@itsfi it's on a higher level of any perfumes I've had, it really is intoxicating 😁

@lmaster ,

That Hanni Shave Pillow and dry shaving sound great!

@tsavorite it's fabulous!!! 

@lmaster  Dry shave you say…. Intriguing. I need to check out this product!!! Great favs!! Also now I need to smell this perfume that’s your all time fav!

@ather yes, I know,, I didn't realize thats what it is intended for, after trying it that way, I can't go back. Be careful smelling this one 🤣 it's addicting, at least to me it is

@lmaster  Ohhh that’s even better!!! I’m adding it to my list!!

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • nails-2022-july-8-triphase-eivor-regalaf - 1.jpeg
  • MonthlyFavesAugust2022.jpg
  • 550DCF1D-AE28-4239-975F-D68316FB0761.jpeg
  • A797C35D-138F-4199-BD60-105DEC8385AF.jpeg
  • 6422EC9D-9D48-4060-8728-C60D807043A2.jpeg
  • E9485636-1D08-4BEB-9E6A-6458DF6C6150.jpeg
  • 590742DC-9883-4001-B415-5EA087D4BDFC.jpeg
  • image.jpg
  • 3C7F2392-96AD-49DF-8F00-889C7C9A9F44.jpeg
  • IMG_20220829_111600067.jpg
  • august 2022 favorites.jpg
  • august 2022 favorites opened.jpg
  • 20220829_231205~2.jpg
  • 2 old favorites and several new-to-me loves.
  • faves-2022-Aug-eyeswatch.jpeg
testing