Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

Those GWP bags are only available online. They never have bags like that available in store (except for this month where ONE lucky winner at each store will get a $599 value bag, but there will be 4 online winners, too).

A lot of the brand specific items in the GWP section are available in store. Find these by typing Gift With Purchase into the search bar, because you get 1-2 extra offers over visiting the GWP section. There are so many available at any time that the reps cannot keep track. I remember what offers are available before going into the store and ask when they do not automatically grab them. It also helps if you have a catalog. They remove offers online when they run out, so the online listing is not always everything they have in the store. Catalogs are usually linked in the left margin (since you're in Canada, I assume you're not on the mailing list). 

Without a specific coupon or knowing about a specific perk, I am surprised you got the foils. They never really give me anything I do not ask for unless the rep knows of something I qualify for.

The only general offer I am aware of for stores right now is this Urban Decay Perversion mascara valid through 10/08/16. I cut out my email address, but anyone can use it since it has 10 numbers on the bar code. This offer has been out a while, so most stores will be out of stock anyway. 

*On that note, if anyone is lucky enough to win an Ulta bag, please share it here, so we call all see it. 

Ulta Beauty Break -Today -Cross Posted :-)

Thanks for adding this.  You can search for this by the item number -- 2310105.

It's also product number 14571081

I was in my Ulta store today and they had a sign up for special event in 2 weeks with makeup artist and preview of all the holiday sets (available to buy) there was one nice UD GWP and the SA told me there would be more..

Do they offer events at all the stores or only certain ones? Thanks Smiley Happy

Sorry to be a bother - I'm having trouble finding the new GWPs! Could someone PM me the links (in particular, the nail polish link)? I would be so grateful for the help! Thank you! Smiley Happy

Hey @maddieb25 @KateGreen,  go to ulta, and click on any product.  Where it says "xlsImpprod", swap the original number out for the product id of the item you're looking for.  For example, original: xlsImpprod123456.  Swap the 123456 for the product id no.  You don't have to mess with any other part of the url.

I placed an order yesterday and got the Blue GWP bag, a Laura Geller freebie with a LG purchase and the Living Proof Trio...

then I received this e-mail...

"The pictured Living Proof items included in your Beauty Break offer have been substituted. You will receive a different Living Proof shampoo, conditioner & styling product."

I wonder what I will be getting now.

It's a 2oz LP Timeless Shampoo, 2oz LP Timeless Conditioner and a travel size LP Timeless mousse Smiley Happy

Hey everyone! Just want to ask if anyone knows of a site that we all can openly discuss ulta info on? I have learned alot in the little time I have been on this thread and greatly appreciate everyones help Smiley Happy

Perhaps MakeupAlley?  Also, Nouveau Cheap blog regularly posts Ulta deals with direct links.

@pinyo ask and ye shall receive.

Thanks @itscarin!! This is a much better photo than what I was scoping out. Smiley Happy 

11-piece hair GWP with a $50 hair purchase at Ulta. Loads automatically. Tools excluded.

Thanks for adding this.  

Gift includes:

• Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Sulfate Free Shampoo (4.0 oz)
  • Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Conditioner (4.0 oz)
  • Wella Professionals Elements Daily Renewing Shampoo (1.01 oz)
  • Wella Professionals Elements Daily Renewing Conditioner (1.01 oz)
  • L'oreal EverStrong Sulfate Free Hair and Scalp Thickening Shampoo (2.0 oz)
  • L'oreal EverStrong Sulfate Free Hair and Scalp Thickening Condtioner (2.0 oz)
  • Matrix Oil Wonders Volume Rose Plumping (2.3 oz)
  • Not Your Mother's Whip It Up Cream Syling Mousse (2.1 oz)
  • DevaCurl Whip It Good Wave Maker Touchable Texture Whip (1.5 oz)
  • Pureology Hydrate Cleansing Condition (1.7 oz)
  • Hask Monoi Coconut Oil packette

Item #: 2501699

Product ID No 14911065

If anyone has an extra Pink Grapefruit mini Laura Geller blush they would like to trade, pm me! I have tons of stuff, and I can't justify buying another full-size blush. I have Tropic Hues in full size or deluxe size if anyone is looking for it!

@dd0214 I have Pink Grapefruit, send me your trade list Smiley Happy

@itscarin As someone who's not used to shopping at Ulta, I absolutely love this thread. The deals too good to pass up is awesome as well but it can be a little overwhelming when I'm just looking for Ulta deals.

Do you think it would be possible to start posting the in stores coupons and oos ones in spoilers in your first post? I think it would make it a little easier but it's just an idea. Smiley Happy Thanks a lot to everyone who contributes to the community! 

Good idea, I'll try it when I get some down time, but no promises.  Smiley Wink

THE BLUE $75 BAG IS IN STOCK RIGHT NOW 

unhff.... I missed the gold bag just barely, which I didn't mind that much since I got it with the LP BB last week, but dang I would not have expected the blue bag to come into stock. ahhhh wellllll......

Good on you getting all them goodies Smiley Very Happy

I would love a copy of the link!!! Thanks!

sent

Did anyone ever get an in-store coupon for the Tarte mascara? I know its oos online.

No.. I was looking for one too @dd0214. When I asked about it in store they let me redeem it for a penny which was totally fine with me. I was surprised, they aren't usually that generous and just side eye me and say no.

3,662 Replies