Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

Oh this is a good one...

This is great! I spent $57.99 (used the $3.50 off $15 coupon) and got this for free:

- Smashbox BB

- FAB Moisturizer

- Lorac Lipgloss

- DS Hoola Quickie Contour Stick

- Hair Protectant Spray

Unfortunately, the Tarte Mascara has stopped working.

Same. I also got the Free GWP from Catrice, and free items from B2G1 with Makeup Revolution and Maybeline. <3 

The 3.50 coupon basically covered tax for me. :3 I also used Mrrebates for 6% back.

The thing worth noting is I bought the 2 of the Maybeline Baby lips 3 packs on sale for $5 each and got the $7.49 lipstick for FREE because the system saw the original price for the baby lips sets as higher vs. the actual paid price. Smiley Very Happy

Spoiler
Spoiler

Highlighted

New beauty bag is up! This one is in collaboration with Madeyewlook on YouTube and requires the promo code "MADEYEWLOOK" at checkout with any $75 purchase 

product id: 15541041

Woohoo!  Thanks for sharing! @lippieaddict19

You rock, thanks!

idk why I can't add this for free.  I've $80 worth of stuff in my basket Smiley Sad

@MiaM7 Hmm..Did you add it to your cart first and then enter the code (MADEYEWLOOK) in the coupon code slot? I just tried it with a new cart and it worked for me, so I'm not sure what's wrong. 

I'm new to shopping at Ulta, and would appreciate some advice/info about the timing of Ulta's Beauty Break GWPs. 

How early do I need to submit my order to actually receive the Beauty Break GWP?  I'm asking because I received a shipment notice email indicating that the Tarte GWP was OOS but I wouldn't be charged for it  :-(     I had actually placed my order before 10 am EST and the Tarte Beauty Break GWP was definitely listed on my order confirmation email.  

Does this (Beauty Break GWPs not being shipped because they're OOS) happen often -- or -- was this an unusual occurrence?   I'm curious because I don't want to keep making purchases just for he Beauty Break GWP if there is a high likelihood that I won't receive the goodie.  TIA 

That was a very unusual occurrence. I've never once had a Beauty Break item cancelled once I ordered it (and I order a LOT of BB GWP's Smiley Tongue )...or any other item that I can think of, actually. Ulta seems to be good with inventory in general. I will say though that the weekly BB GWP tends to go OOS early most every week...even though it's advertised as 10am-2pm Central, it's typically gone between 12:30 or 1. I'm actually a little curious about your situation as you say you ordered it early (10am Eastern would be 9am Central, which is before the promo should have started...but I'm not up at 9 Central to see if they typically become available early lol)...so I wonder if that played a role? I know I placed my order around noon-ish Central, and mine has shipped.

Thanks for your response!  I'll try again when I see another Beauty Break GWP that I want.

I also had my Tarte beauty break canceled for my order. I sent an e-mail, and have called in the past. Especially if you ordered it that early, and it still showed in stock all day, that is deceiving. If you call customer service, they will usually tell you something about warehouses and offer you a gift card.

Wow, you ordered pretty early, so you should have received the BB. Send an email to customer service, they might send a gift card.

I have a question - when you re-Platinum for the year (guilty!) aren't you supposed to get a 20% off coupon sent to you or did I make that up??? I'd like to get some of the new Tarte eyeshadows that are coming out along with some other items.

I "re-platinumed" in Jan, and did not get a special 20% for it. I do wish they did that though!

Same here, hit platinum and no coupon!

Hmmmm - when I first reached Platinum I got a 20% off coupon last year. Maybe I'll call CS and see what's up.

They don't send you a coupon when you re-platinum, unfortunately. A coupon should come out soon, though -- there was one last year during the spring 21 days of beauty. @niki172

So I typed beauty break into the search bar at Ulta, and it looks like there are three different possible beauty break bags today?  I can't post a pic right this second, but one looks more based around makeup, one more around skincare, etc

EDIT: I just tried to see if at all possible to get all three for free and it's not.  I knew it wasn't likely, but I thought I'd try LOL Smiley Wink

Ulta Beauty Break! Choose 1 of the 3 bags with $50 purchase.

Bag 1: Receive 7 piece with any $50 purchase.Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 8.38.41 AM.pngGift includes:

• Hempz Daily Herbal Body Moisturizer sample (1.69 oz)
  • Mario Badecu Enzyme Cleansing Gel sample
  • Lancome Nourishing Luminous Oil sample (0.16 oz)
  • Origins Modern Friction Nature’s Gentle Dermabrasion sample (0.5 oz)
  • Too Faced Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer sample (0.17 oz)
  • First Aid Beauty Pure skin Face Cleanser sample (1.0 oz)
  • Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector sample (0.08 oz)

Bag 2: Receive free 7 piece with any $50 purchase. One per customer. While supplies last.

Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 8.42.00 AM.pngGift includes:

• Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel sample (1.0 oz.)
  • Clarins Extra Firming Mask sample (0.2 oz)
  • Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C Serum sample (0.17 oz)
  • StriVectin Tightening Neck Cream sample (0.25 oz)
  • Hey Honey Silk Facial Serum (0.34 oz) sample
  • Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive sample (0.25 oz)
  • Too Face Mascara Melt Off sample (0.04 oz)

Bag 3: Receive free 7 piece with any $50 purchase.

Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 8.43.06 AM.png

Gift includes:

• Full size Essie Nail Polish in Naughty Nautical 0.46 oz)
  • Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer in Vamp sample (0.06 oz)
  • Too Faced Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer sample (0.08 oz)
  • Buxom Full on Lip Polish in Dolly sample (0.03 oz)
  • Lorac Alter Ego Lip Gloss in Goddess sample (0.02 oz)
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundataion in Mink sample (0.07 oz)
  • Colorscience Sunforgettable Loose Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 in Medium + Mini Kabuki Brush sample (0.05 oz)

5X points on Urban Decay purchase. Ends 4/22.

thank you @ClassicallyFab

the website still gives me such a fit when it comes to posting pictures!

Yeah, I have such a difficult time with this site, too. It drives me crazy, esp. on the mobile site. @CaityLane

OH no, #3 is out of stock already Smiley Sad

Ulta has stopped sending me Emails with promos. I am a credit card holder and shop there every few days. Has anyone had this happen to them? How can I fix this? Thanks all

Call them and ask them to re-set your account/subscriptions.

4 Replies