Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Ulta points refresher (because yes, it is that complicated):

Item #1 - $53.50

Item #3 - $108.50 (and is eligible for a certain item/brand 5x multiplier)

* There is also a 5x all purchase multiplier and you are platinum so you get 1.25x

Total Spent - $162

Base Points Earned - 162

Platinum .25x Earned - 41 (162 * .25 = 40.5, and rounding up)

5x All Purchases Earned - 648 (it ends up being 4x because you don't count the base points)

5x Item/Brand Earned - 434

Total Points Earned - 1285

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can find items on ulta.  

Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but the direct url to the page.  Click on any product, and then view the url in the address bar.  It will look like this: ulta's website (not using the actual domain because BT admins don't like that) /ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod12345678.  Replace the 8 digit product id of the item you want to see with the sample id.

Re: Ulta GWPs

Hmmmm - when I first reached Platinum I got a 20% off coupon last year. Maybe I'll call CS and see what's up.

I'm new to shopping at Ulta, and would appreciate some advice/info about the timing of Ulta's Beauty Break GWPs. 

How early do I need to submit my order to actually receive the Beauty Break GWP?  I'm asking because I received a shipment notice email indicating that the Tarte GWP was OOS but I wouldn't be charged for it  :-(     I had actually placed my order before 10 am EST and the Tarte Beauty Break GWP was definitely listed on my order confirmation email.  

Does this (Beauty Break GWPs not being shipped because they're OOS) happen often -- or -- was this an unusual occurrence?   I'm curious because I don't want to keep making purchases just for he Beauty Break GWP if there is a high likelihood that I won't receive the goodie.  TIA 

Wow, you ordered pretty early, so you should have received the BB. Send an email to customer service, they might send a gift card.

I also had my Tarte beauty break canceled for my order. I sent an e-mail, and have called in the past. Especially if you ordered it that early, and it still showed in stock all day, that is deceiving. If you call customer service, they will usually tell you something about warehouses and offer you a gift card.

That was a very unusual occurrence. I've never once had a Beauty Break item cancelled once I ordered it (and I order a LOT of BB GWP's Smiley Tongue )...or any other item that I can think of, actually. Ulta seems to be good with inventory in general. I will say though that the weekly BB GWP tends to go OOS early most every week...even though it's advertised as 10am-2pm Central, it's typically gone between 12:30 or 1. I'm actually a little curious about your situation as you say you ordered it early (10am Eastern would be 9am Central, which is before the promo should have started...but I'm not up at 9 Central to see if they typically become available early lol)...so I wonder if that played a role? I know I placed my order around noon-ish Central, and mine has shipped.

Thanks for your response!  I'll try again when I see another Beauty Break GWP that I want.

New beauty bag is up! This one is in collaboration with Madeyewlook on YouTube and requires the promo code "MADEYEWLOOK" at checkout with any $75 purchase 

product id: 15541041

image.jpg

idk why I can't add this for free.  I've $80 worth of stuff in my basket Smiley Sad

@MiaM7 Hmm..Did you add it to your cart first and then enter the code (MADEYEWLOOK) in the coupon code slot? I just tried it with a new cart and it worked for me, so I'm not sure what's wrong. 

You rock, thanks!

Woohoo!  Thanks for sharing! @lippieaddict19

image.jpeg

This is great! I spent $57.99 (used the $3.50 off $15 coupon) and got this for free:

- Smashbox BB

- FAB Moisturizer

- Lorac Lipgloss

- DS Hoola Quickie Contour Stick

- Hair Protectant Spray

Unfortunately, the Tarte Mascara has stopped working.

Same. I also got the Free GWP from Catrice, and free items from B2G1 with Makeup Revolution and Maybeline. <3 

The 3.50 coupon basically covered tax for me. :3 I also used Mrrebates for 6% back.

The thing worth noting is I bought the 2 of the Maybeline Baby lips 3 packs on sale for $5 each and got the $7.49 lipstick for FREE because the system saw the original price for the baby lips sets as higher vs. the actual paid price. Smiley Very Happy

Spoiler
Spoiler
ulta1.png

ulta2.png

ulta3.png

Oh this is a good one...

This is a nice gift and it's FREE with a purchase. Lol at Sephora it would be at least 500 points and a bloodbath at Rewards Bazzar to get. 

this is the free GWP I posted about earlier....item # 2502641....I have a link to the spreadsheet, but I'm not able to update it.  Smiley Sad

If someone would please update, thank you so much. Smiley Happy

Ulta2.png

@CaityLaine if it's not a unique code, do you mind sharing the in-store coupon? Appreciate it!

@stemchick so sorry for my delay!  I have a horrible time getting the website to work for me now.....I posted the store coupon a few posts back, but I see where someone else has also posted the store coupon after me as well.  Hope this helped.  Smiley Happy

@CaityLaine yes, I saw, thanks! I tried to update my post but I'm also having trouble with the site. Hadn't been able to log in since I left that comment.

Thanks for sharing! Added this and the Lorac lipgloss to the spreadsheet. 

4 Replies