Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

Would anyone please send me the spreadsheet? Thanks so much Smiley Happy

@summrgirl8 Sent!

Hi! I was wondering if anyone can send me the spreadsheet too?? Thanks 💕

Sent it! ❤

Hi! Can I be added to the spreadsheet pretty please? Thank you!

It's my 1 yr anniv so I have the 5X multiplier. Really want to maximize my order!!

sent! Smiley Happy

Hi, could someone please send me a copy of the spreadsheet? Thanks so much!

Sent! Smiley Happy

Would someone please send me a copy of the spreadsheet?

I'd like to request the same! Would anyone mind sending me spreadsheet - It would be much appreciated Smiley Happy

Could someone please send me a link with the spreadsheet?  Thanks!  Smiley Wink

Sent!  Smiley Happy

$15 off $50 code up for grabs, these usually have no exclusions but I don't have time to try it out. Please comment if you claim! Expires tonight at midnight Central time.

3L0AZ40BMS

Claimed! Thank you @quetzalina

could someone please resend me the spreadsheet....Smiley Sad  computer crashedSmiley Sad

sent!

Highlighted

Wanted to share this Algenist GWP 

Spoiler
Works with any purchase from their brand:

That's a good one! Thanks for sharing @ZombieMetroAnt. Their Anti-Wrinkle Collection is also on sale for 40% off as part of the 21 days so this makes it an even better deal!

Got this coupon in my email today.  For in store only. 

Thank you for sharing the store coupon! Smiley Happy 

Way too excited to not post this deal I got at Ulta

Scored both freebie bags, added $125 of items I have been wanting, and redeemed 2000 points = totally FREE!

Always remember to redeem your points 2000 at a time to get the most bang for your buck as it is the highest value.

Wow, great deal! Congrats and please let us know what you think of the Pur brush!

So I ordered the Butter London Glazen Eye Gloss in Spark (a beauty steal on one of the days last week I think, I've placed too many orders and can't remember the exact day lol)

Anyways, it arrived today with a huge crack in it, and then broke totally after opening it.  I'm super bummed. Smiley Sad

I believe that it's all dried out too, because the consistency is powder-y.  I love the color though and the pigmentation from what I can tell.

I called and the CS rep told me the best thing would be for me to come into store to get a replacement.....but I'm worried the store will be sold out of this since it was a beauty steal?

Long story short I am super bummed, has this happened to anyone else?

@CaityLaine aw sorry it arrived broken. I think you may have luck exchanging in store since I'm pretty sure this beauty steal was online only for the butter london eye gloss, so in person stores should have it in stock. but I'd call to make sure they carry it or have it in stock since sometimes Ulta locations vary with what they carry. 

$10 off any $40 bareminerals purchase! Here's the online code: 3L0DZBXSUH

1 Reply