Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

The primer we love most!

FREE with any purchase 

product 2100019

IMG_9895.PNG

I actually don't mind this one- it's the stupid Porefessional that I'm tired of getting, LOL. 

This breaks me out everytime!!!

@KatieJiang Hahaha it's gotten to the point where I can't even give them away to my family/friends!

While this primer does get featured in GWPs/promos/freebies quite often, I've found use for it in other ways besides just as a foundation primer.

This makes for a good mattifying balm to tap over makeup so you're not needing to rely on powder to tone down shine. Just lightly tap it along shiny regions with a delicate touch to disperse it on skin without disrupting your makeup!

It's also my handy eye makeup cleaner. If I ever need to pick up fallen shadow, I put a dollop of this on a makeup sponge, spread it around, and lightly skim it along where the shadow is and it picks it right up. Some on a q-tip is also good to clean up the edges of eyeliner too!

A little bit tapped over a cream/shine finish lipstick also helps mattify it down some. It's not quite as matte as the look of their InstaMatte lip top coater, but it'll do in a pinch.

@lylysa Wow thank you for all the ideas! I never knew it has so many uses, I'm going to try those out Smiley Happy

You're welcome! 

Yeah, it can be turned into a pretty handy multi-purpose tool. The smaller GWP/travel tubes make good purse-friendly sizes to use as a mattifying balm so you're not having a full sized tube of primer taking up room.

Oh wow lylysa, I never thought to use it for clean up...if it even gets near my chin, I get some raised, painful bumps- not the kind u can just squeeze, and the bumps take forever to go away.  In fact I found that its the "cones" in general that do this to me, so a lot of primers I thought I loved are out.

I havent found a not "cone" primer I love yet...I have Becca- but apparently even though it doesnt have the cone feel, it still contains them, currently Im using TF Hangover, and its nice...but not an HG.

Since you have a sensitivity/allergy, you may want to only try a small amount for clean up...while it doesn't get slathered on and remain on skin as much as an actual primer application, I'd hate for any lingering traces to still cause issues. 

In store coupon 

IMG_9894.PNG

Thanks KatieJiang! Smiley Very Happy 

I am so mad. I ordered the Sona Gasparian bag and there was literally not ONE item from what was listed in it. NOT ONE. I am going to call tomorrow, but I know they aren't going to do anything. This is so frustrating.

I reached out to them and they said they couldn't resend the sample bag, but they did send a gift card. I haven't tried using it yet, but I did get the confirmation about it. Definitely happy with the quick resolution, even if I was pretty excited for the GWP.

The same thing happened to me! I posted what I got a few pages back, lol. I guess they ran out?

Dammmmmmmmmn.  Thanks for the heads up.  All I wanted was the mini tarte blush because I already 2 of them and sometimes I feel like minis are like pokemon -- got catch 'em all!

🤣I love Pokémon and mini Tarte blush. It's full size in this Sonia set through. I hope it's still in stock. Otherwise I found some mini one as GWP at SiJCP store.

@kovalevka did you use a coupon barcode to get the mini blush at SiJCP? If so, do you think you could post it or PM it to me? Thanks so much in advance!

Oh, it was old code. I was lucky that my store didn't sell out that one yet. I was able to use old coupon even it's expired as long as SiJCP store still has it. I found coupon on someone's blog. I think you can google it. Hopefully it's still in stock at your local  store. 😝

what warehouse did yours come from? I have two orders arriving Friday i am very very concerned nowwwwww

p.s they will usually give you a GC though! $10 or $15 so not terrible

Full size Smashbox liquid lipstick and full size Tarte blush.. I found some full size items in Sona set worth more than $10-15. I hope everyone is happy with this 🎁  💳 

My order originated in Harrisburg, PA.

1 Reply