Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora FFS 2018

A lot of us got an email for the FFS.  What's everyone getting?

I wanted to get the UD back talk palette but it's already OOS.  The night owls always get the worm!

For my first round I got the things I thought would sell out first.  Interesting to note that if anyone was planning on buying the Living Proof shampoo/conditioner from Ulta on Saturday, this living proof set is a better deal.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 3.02.10 AM.png

PS if you didn't get a code I think you can walk in to a Sephora and ask a greeter if they will hook you up with the discount .they may not but it is worth a try!

UPDATE: A universal barcode has been released for in-store purchases only:

a6kmrt23x1r11.jpg

Re: RE: Sephora FFS 2018

@tastelikewater  That PMG palette is so gorgeous. โค๏ธ

I think Iโ€™ve now ruined myself for all other eyeshadows! Iโ€™m in love!

Omg awww I totally get how you feel @tastelikewater โค๏ธ Did you end up liking the PMG?

Itโ€™s stunning! The matte formula is unlike anything I own. Just one light dip blended out beautifully and created impressive dimension. The problem is, now that Iโ€™ve tried it, Iโ€™m not sure Iโ€™ll want to go back to any other formula!79CD6728-73C5-47FA-98EA-930A19BCEE3A.jpeg

Re: Sephora FFS 2018

I'm still waiting for the code, no email still (

I never got mine either, looks like Iโ€™ll be waiting for the Ulta 20% that supposedly is coming soon.

@Beth530,

Oh no! I am going to send you a message shortly.

โค๏ธ Melissa

I never got mine either ๐Ÿ˜ž

I've been going over and over my list and finally pulled the trigger this morning. It really was pretty much restocking a lot of my basic necessities... so why do I feel so awful?

@jozkid,

I hope that you are not still feeling awful!  If you are, Stop it right now!

@tsavorite  Itโ€™s fading. ๐Ÿ˜

E4108BA8-5D9F-444C-A680-CF43A9EF4B5F.jpeg

I finally pulled the trigger! The DE set is a restock. Iโ€™m going to make my boyfriend try the almond foot mask with me! 

@Danzie89 Your gonna love the foot mask, my feet felt amazing after using it.

I hope you both enjoy the almost foot mask, it feels great and theyโ€™re well designed to stay on like socks โ˜บ๏ธ 

Love that DE set, great haul @Danzie89!

Thank you! I purchased one of the foot masks last winter and loved it! 

Finally used the code yesterday, but no screenshots to share since a lot of it was for my elfkin ๐Ÿ˜€ or restocks for my sister. I moronically forgot about the Fenty drop today so hopefully, I can run into a store that's carrying the new lipsticks. I did buy one of those fancy hair towels though! Aquis Lisse Luxe Long Hair Towel Desert Rose 

@MissPuff I've got an Aquis turban from years ago, and even though I think it's not as good as the new ones they've put out I definitely think if you've got lots of hair or curly hair it's a worthwhile investment and cuts down dry time. Let me know what you think once you try it!

I hope the lipsticks will be available at your local Sephora @MissPuff!! โ˜บ๏ธ 

Finally pulled the plug on my FFS items this morning. The NARS will be a birthday gift for a friend but everything else will be for myself ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‡ I figured if thereโ€™s a sale in November, I will focus on restocks mainly since I already splurged this time around.

B2A99B54-2624-44A4-BD63-642D5E2C0176.png

@gonerogue I got both palettes too. I couldnโ€™t decide which one to get abs Iโ€™d been waiting on the PMG one to submit my order. 

@Feebee1115 yeah the PMG was OOS for a few days so Iโ€™m glad it was available this morning. Iโ€™m glad you got both so you can play with both palettes when you get them โ˜บ๏ธ

12 Replies
testing