Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora FFS 2018

A lot of us got an email for the FFS.  What's everyone getting?

I wanted to get the UD back talk palette but it's already OOS.  The night owls always get the worm!

For my first round I got the things I thought would sell out first.  Interesting to note that if anyone was planning on buying the Living Proof shampoo/conditioner from Ulta on Saturday, this living proof set is a better deal.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 3.02.10 AM.png

PS if you didn't get a code I think you can walk in to a Sephora and ask a greeter if they will hook you up with the discount .they may not but it is worth a try!

UPDATE: A universal barcode has been released for in-store purchases only:

a6kmrt23x1r11.jpg

Re: Sephora FFS 2018

@itscarinUnidentified

First round? I don't have my code yet, but I thought it was one-time use? Or else a lucky duck got more than one? 😋

I'm seriously considering Nars Hot Tryst and the Siouxsie Audacious lipstick 💖

@RGbrown I love the shade, shape, & packaging for Siouxsie!

@RGbrown I love the shade, shape, & packaging for Siouxsie!

Re: @RGbrown I love the shade, shape, & packaging for Siouxsie!

@NatureGirlSDUnidentified

I've been waiting for the right time to try an Audacious lipstick...this one looks gorgeous, and I'm a sucker for LE. I'm sad it's not coming to Ulta, but this is still a nice deal! 😁

Re: @RGbrown I love the shade, shape, & packaging for Siouxsie!

@RGbrown I think it'd be a super nice treat for yourself with the 20% off since we don't get them often. If I wasn't running low on items that make me look human, I know I'd be splurging on Commodity fragrances I wear for myself. :-))

@itscarin You're right about the LM loose powder. I always do the smaller size since they fit perfectly in my train case & they last at least 7 months, if not longer!

@RGbrown Yes I got the hook up earlier this week, though the code wasn't active until today.  😄

@itscarin wow that's great that you got the code early.

@itscarinUnidentified

Sweet! Congrats! I hope the rest of them go out soon...I wanna be ready for the 8th when the NARS stuff launches 😁

@RGbrown I know the Nars stuff already launched on their website a couple of days ago and that Sephora won't be getting everything like the highlighting palette, Scandal eyeshadow palette, and the lipstick in Nancy.  I ordered the highlighting palette and should be getting it Monday.

No!!!! Tell it isnt so @SportyGirly125.  Please post swatches whenever you receive the highlighter.  It looks so pretty.

@blackkitty2014

Just a heads up that Sephora will not be getting the whole Nars holiday collection launching on 10/8/18.  This is what was posted on instagram by Trendmood1.

Collection includes:
1.The Uncensored advent calendar😍 $150 includes minis
Exclusive on their website
2. High Voltage Highlighting Palette $42 ** exclusive on their website
3. Spiked Audacious Lipsticks $34 each:
Sheena 💄 Will be available ➡️ October 18th exclusively #Nordstrom
Nancy 💄 Available now, exclusively on their website
Siouxsie 💄 Will be available ➡️ October 8th exclusively #Sephora

4. Little Fetishes Sets $24 each:
Little Fetishes Mini Highlighting Powder + Mini Blush & Little Fetishes Mini Audacious Lipsticks ****will be available ➡️ October 14th @ultabeauty
Little Fetishes Mini Highlighting Powder + Mini Bronzing & Little Fetishes Mini Orgasm Lipstick + Blush ****will be available ➡️ October 8th @sephora
5. Eyeshadow Palettes $49 each:
Provocateur Eyeshadow Palette
Will be available ➡️ October 18th other stores
Scandal Palette - on their website only
6. Lip Gloss Coffret $39 exclusive on their website
7. mahoganyChaos Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Duo $29 ***will be available ➡️ October 14th @ultabeauty
8. Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Set $45 Each:
Riot Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Set *exclusive on their website
Ransom Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Set *will be available ➡️ October 18th exclusively at Nordstrom
Manic Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Set *will be available ➡️ October 8th exclusively at Sephora
9. Lip Luster $26 each
10. Orgasm Infatuation Palette, $42
11. Heartbreaker Blush Palette, $42 *** will be available ➡️ October 14th @ultabeauty

@blackkitty2014 I only said it wasn't going to be available on Sephora because on Nars's website it said that the highlighting palette, the Scandal eyeshadow palette, and one of the lipsticks in Nancy was an exclusive while the other items were limited edition.  I know Barney's did a presale for the highlighting palette in late August and you can purchase the highlighting palette from Barney's and Nars right now.  I guess we have to wait and see for sure when the Nars holiday collection drops on Sephora.

I'm going to be getting the Holiday Highlighting palette on Monday and already own Fort de France and love it.  I'll do swatches on Monday and post them on BIC.

@SportyGirly125Unidentified

I know; I'm quite a bit annoyed at how NARS has fragmented this collection, spreading out bits and pieces among multiple stores. The two items I'm looking to pick up are supposed to come to Sephora on the 8th, per temptalia 😊

@SportyGirly125Hmm I was actually waiting for nars highlighter to drop on Sephora until I saw your comment.. I guess I'd just have to buy it on Nars website. Thanks!

@mezzotown88

Just a heads up that Sephora will not be getting the whole Nars holiday collection launching on 10/8/18.  This is what was posted on instagram by Trendmood1.

Collection includes:
1.The Uncensored advent calendar😍 $150 includes minis
Exclusive on their website
2. High Voltage Highlighting Palette $42 ** exclusive on their website
3. Spiked Audacious Lipsticks $34 each:
Sheena 💄 Will be available ➡️ October 18th exclusively #Nordstrom
Nancy 💄 Available now, exclusively on their website
Siouxsie 💄 Will be available ➡️ October 8th exclusively #Sephora

4. Little Fetishes Sets $24 each:
Little Fetishes Mini Highlighting Powder + Mini Blush & Little Fetishes Mini Audacious Lipsticks ****will be available ➡️ October 14th @ultabeauty
Little Fetishes Mini Highlighting Powder + Mini Bronzing & Little Fetishes Mini Orgasm Lipstick + Blush ****will be available ➡️ October 8th @sephora
5. Eyeshadow Palettes $49 each:
Provocateur Eyeshadow Palette
Scandal Palette - on their website only
6. Lip Gloss Coffret $39 exclusive on their website
7. mahoganyChaos Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Duo $29 ***will be available ➡️ October 14th @ultabeauty
8. Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Set $45 Each:
Riot Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Set *exclusive on their website
Ransom Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Set *will be available ➡️ October 18th exclusively at Nordstrom
Manic Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Set *will be available ➡️ October 8th exclusively at Sephora
9. Lip Luster $26 each
10. Orgasm Infatuation Palette, $42
11. Heartbreaker Blush Palette, $42 *** will be available ➡️ October 14th @ultabeauty

@SportyGirly125t Ty so much! I really appreciate it!

@mezzotown88 Sorry to break the bad news to you.  I know you wanted to get it from Sephora but the Instagram post just confirmed it 😞

@mezzotown88Unidentified

There's a full list of which holiday items are going to which stores on temptalia (and it's also posted in the NARS thread here). Check it out before deciding where to buy 😊

@RGbrown Thanks~! 🙂

@mezzotown88 I saw on The Nars website that the highlighting palette, Scandal eyeshadow palette, and one of the lipsticks in Nancy said exclusive while the other items just said limited edition. I know that the highlighting palette was available for preorder back in late August at Barneys. You can buy the highlighting palette at Barneys right now. Maybe Sephora will get it as well when they release it but then maybe they won’t.  I didn’t want to risk it so I ordered it on the Nars website Thursday. 

@SportyGirly125 I see... I just want to earn points with my purchase on Sephora that's why I asked looool but I can't on those sites : Hmm...I think I'm going to wait a little more  and when I get to find out that palette isn't coming to Sephora then I'll just buy it on Nars or Barneys... Thanks so much!

@mezzotown88 No problem.  Hoping Sephora gets it so you can get your points.

524 Replies
testing