Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora FFS 2018

A lot of us got an email for the FFS.  What's everyone getting?

I wanted to get the UD back talk palette but it's already OOS.  The night owls always get the worm!

For my first round I got the things I thought would sell out first.  Interesting to note that if anyone was planning on buying the Living Proof shampoo/conditioner from Ulta on Saturday, this living proof set is a better deal.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 3.02.10 AM.png

PS if you didn't get a code I think you can walk in to a Sephora and ask a greeter if they will hook you up with the discount .they may not but it is worth a try!

UPDATE: A universal barcode has been released for in-store purchases only:

a6kmrt23x1r11.jpg

Re: Sephora FFS 2018

Thank you, Mods, for the 20% off code! It was an awesome surprise and I was able to pick up the DRUNK ELEPHANT - Rescue Party™ Kit. My skin says thank you also😉 @KatieBT@PenelopeBT

This looks like a great kit!

@eshoe Their Jelly Cleanser has easily become one of my favorite daily cleansers. I hope you love it, too! <333

I haven’t tried it yet, @PenelopeBT! I will have to set it out tonight so I remember 😊

Thank you, Mods, for the 20% off surprise for participating in the BIC! I picked up some Charlotte Tilbury and Laneige skincare. Can't wait to receive them!

Image4537184611621123083.jpg

Lovely purchases @TraceyEB

Thank you, @PrettyPaint! 🙂

RE: Sephora FFS 2018

Thank you, mods! You are all amazing! I was able to buy my very pricy Lancer moisturizer and some other amazing skincare sets! I love this time of the year for all the special sets that are released. A pic of my haul and I am Rouge for 2019 too! 😍

Re: RE: Sephora FFS 2018

Great picks, @KRB2014! The Sephora Favorites sets look fabulous!!

RE: Re: RE: Sephora FFS 2018

Thank you! They really are! I’m hoping to see them online by the Nov winter sale promotion so I can buy back ups @TraceyEB. 😊

@KRB2014 Great haul!  I was drooling over both of those sets when I stopped in store yesterday.  The Scouted in Sephora is SUCH a great price for what you get.  

RE: Re: RE: Sephora FFS 2018

Absolutely @Nickelliebear1! I’m hoping to see them online by the winter sale promotion so I can get some more otherwise I will be getting in store to get them.

Great haul! This is the first I've seen those favorites s...

Great haul! This is the first I've seen those favorites sets and they both look fabulous.

RE: Great haul! This is the first I've seen those favorites s...

Right?! I didn’t know they were out until I dropped into a Sephora close to my work. I have seen them online yet but keeping my fingers crossed @alexalicious. 😊

RE: Sephora FFS 2018

Thanks BIC mods for thinking of me! Here’s what I ended up getting. Couldn’t resist the Too Faced bag and the Hourglass palette. I have also been curious about Drunk Elephant so I grabbed some lots and am happy to save on those.

Love what you picked out, @m26430!

Great buys on the DE sets!

Thank you BIC for making me feel like a apart of a community by sharing the FF code.  I rushed home this evening to complete my online order before the time expired.  I splurged.....so I justified it in my head that I wasn't really spending but saving 20%!!   I can't wait for my new skincare to arrive!!!

Thank you so much for the code Sephora BIC! I loaded up on Charlotte Tilbury! 🙂   

Did you buy Star in your eye palette @PrettyPaint?  I think it's a good deal with 20% off.  Too bad i bought from Nordstrom weeks ago 

524 Replies
testing