Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora FFS 2018

A lot of us got an email for the FFS.  What's everyone getting?

I wanted to get the UD back talk palette but it's already OOS.  The night owls always get the worm!

For my first round I got the things I thought would sell out first.  Interesting to note that if anyone was planning on buying the Living Proof shampoo/conditioner from Ulta on Saturday, this living proof set is a better deal.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 3.02.10 AM.png

PS if you didn't get a code I think you can walk in to a Sephora and ask a greeter if they will hook you up with the discount .they may not but it is worth a try!

UPDATE: A universal barcode has been released for in-store purchases only:

a6kmrt23x1r11.jpg

Re: Sephora FFS 2018

@mmmiu  thank you, fortunately it did work in store. I am so happy it did, as it helped soften the blow of a subpar experience.  Thank you so much @itscarin for sharing the code!  🙂     

I made the mistake of asking one of the employees for an online code and got a very snarky response and a lecture about the sale being only for friends and family members of Sephora employees and wanted to know how I found out about it.   

This wasn't my usual Sephora and the general vibe of this place wasn't a friendly one.  I went in so excited because it has all the brands my local one doesn't, but sadly, I felt very unwelcome.  Even my husband commented on it and suggested putting the palettes back and just ordering them online.  I'm going to just not go back to that location if I can help it and I'm going to go back to my local Sephora and thank every single one of them in there for being lovely.  I have a whole new appreciation for them.  🙂 

@KatieBT and BIC thank you for the FF code. I greatly appreciate receiving it. I was able to get both palettes I’d been waiting for. Both came in stock this morning!! 🙂A5BAC80A-2ADA-4D1C-98AB-8AF87437FAEB.jpeg

Gorgeous palettes @CAcay

RE: Re: Sephora FFS 2018

That Pat McGrath was on my wishlist. Decisions decisions

@CAcay Great choices and even better timing! I need to see that PMG palette in person it looks beautiful!

That was lucky that they came

back in stock this morning @CAcay!! I love your palette choices, have fun creating looks with these ones ☺️

@KatieBT and BIC thank you so much for the code. Much appreciated ❤️ 

Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 8.59.22 AM.png

All restocks for me, the foot mask packaging was too fun to pass up. So excited to pull the trigger on the supersize tata mask. I've been using my last one sparingly hoping to score a deal on the supersize during the holiday. 

Nice haul @CC3616! I agree, the pattern on the foot mask looks so fun! Enjoy your treats!

Those foot masks are the best! The hand ones, too, are fantastic. I stock up on them over the year as basket add-ons and then use them all winter long when my skin otherwise gets quite dried out.

@CC3616  Have you used the Moon Juice capsules before? I'm just wondering if you've actually noticed any benefit with them. Thanks!

@quspork Yes, I have! I've been taking them since July or August. I was hesitant because of the price but would recommend. I tried now foods straight ashwandga (defiantly spelled wrong lol) when I was running short and trying to find something less expensive, and saw zero results with it. Something about the blend in this gets it right for me.

see more:

Spoiler
I have an overactive thyroid which causes me anxiety like symptoms, on top of an overactive stress response from a high stress job that I can't quite "come down" from after being elevated for long term. I took beta blockers to manage the anxiety symptoms but was taking them quite frequently and they managed the physical symptoms, but not really the root of the imbalance. I was tired, having a hard time focusing, completing tasks, and just generally coping with things due to my body being so overtaxed. 

Taking this has been like night and day for me. Increased reduction in fatigue, better sleep, more alert/awake, able to focus, much less anxiety symptoms (taking about a quarter to half of the amount of beta blockers I was prior to starting this), less irritable and much more my rational non-reactive self. The bottle recommends taking two daily. I take one to two, in the morning or late morning and then again in the afternoon if I feel like I need it. I also try to time taking it to if/when I need to complete tasks. 

Thank you so much for your detailed response and for sharing, @CC3616. I'm actually experiencing a few symptoms that I'm concerned are tied to my thyroid as well and still need to get an appointment to get everything checked out, but these sound like an interesting option to keep in mind after that. 

Nice picks @CC3616! 😄 

How do we get added to the email list for a code? It would come in super handy for me right now!

@AlanaLecter You can get an online code from a sephora employee.  I also just posted the universal barcode for IN STORE purchases only in the original post.

Wondering if I should be worried that I haven’t received my code yet? I filled out the form minutes within receiving the email so theoretically I should have already received it, right? Anyone else experiencing a delay? 

@gonerogue did you get yours yet?  I still haven't.

@CookieGirl1 Finally got my code! Have you received yours??

@gonerogue nope.  I'm glad that you got yours, though :-).  If all else fails I'll just use one of the universal codes that I've seen floating around.

@CookieGirl1 Sorry to hear. I would contact a mod at this point so they can send you one before the sale ends.

If all else fails, what were you looking to get? Maybe I can help you out 🙂

Awwww, thanks for the offer @gonerogue but I will either contact a mod or go into my Sephora inside JCP and using a universal in-store code and just have them place an online order for me. I'm really only getting a couple of small things, anyway and I feel like I still need to budget for the next sale! I really appreciate the sweet offer, though.

6 Replies
testing