Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora FFS 2018

A lot of us got an email for the FFS.  What's everyone getting?

I wanted to get the UD back talk palette but it's already OOS.  The night owls always get the worm!

For my first round I got the things I thought would sell out first.  Interesting to note that if anyone was planning on buying the Living Proof shampoo/conditioner from Ulta on Saturday, this living proof set is a better deal.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 3.02.10 AM.png

PS if you didn't get a code I think you can walk in to a Sephora and ask a greeter if they will hook you up with the discount .they may not but it is worth a try!

UPDATE: A universal barcode has been released for in-store purchases only:

a6kmrt23x1r11.jpg

Re: Sephora FFS 2018

So grateful  I got the email, my first time 😄 I’d be happier than a pig in mud to go splurge. I can only get one thing because my 1st year wedding anniversary is next weekend and I need money for it lol 😂 

I’m going to do just a small haul, it’s the perfect opportunity to grab the Mini Lila palette to add to my Mini ND collection that is forming and I’d also like to get the new hand mask ☺️ Just waiting patiently for the code 😄 5FE031CE-E07B-41AA-9FF9-6AC4E17D5502.jpeg

@bakeamuffin I had to laugh at “my mini ND collection that is forming.” 😁 This time last year my ND collection had just started with her two 5-pan holiday palettes. I hope you have more restraint in the coming year than I did this year!

ND should modify the Pringle’s slogan: Once you swatch, you can’t stop 😂

Some well timed elfie gift shopping plus some skincare replenishment for my sister and I: Dr. Jart Cicapair Repair Serum, Son & Park Beauty Water, OH Moisturizer, and maybe that Olaplex No. 5 Conditioner? 

...I want to say I'll refrain from any makeup purchases because I only have one face, but I don't know how successful I'll be. I really want some of the new Fenty Holiday sets but I can't seem to remember when it's all dropping? 

@MissPuff Aren’t the Fenty sets incredible?? Rihanna has great people on her product releases team. The FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Match Stix By The Dozen in particular is so beautiful and she’s including several new shades in it! 😃

@PinkEvergreen Yes!!!! I didn't look closely at first and thought the sets were just existing colors for the matchstix and mattemoiselle lipsticks, so I was safe, but NO. THEY'RE NEW COLORS!?! Done, good bye money 🙂 

@MissPuff

I think they're arrived already, if they're what you looking for.

FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Killawatt Foil Freestyle Highlighter Palette

FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Frosted Metal Lipstick

FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Match Stix By The Dozen

Also have other sets, click Fenty (brand name) then sort by "NEW". 😃😃

@Sodayui Wow! The packaging on the lipsticks is so beautiful ❄️

@PinkEvergreen Love those Icy blue!! Very pretty!

@MissPuff it’s available October 12 😄

@bakeamuffin Thanks for the heads up! Aaaahhhh, can I wait that long?!?! 🙂 

Sephora FFS 2018

Thank you Sephora BIC. I was excited to see the email yesterday! 😊😊

I'm going to be keeping my F&F sale haul pretty low key and only pick up the Charlotte Tilburt Magic Cream. I would have also restocked my Magic Foundation as well, but alas they are out of stock of my shade online andnin store.

I’ll get some skin care I need to replenish. Good timing! Looking for a new Vitamin C serum... I’ve been using Truth Serum but I went through it too quickly. Too bad too, I have really enjoyed it. Anyone have a similar suggestion? Not overly concerned about price if it lasts 3+ months. 

The DRUNK ELEPHANT - C-Firma™ Day Serum 

( or DRUNK ELEPHANT - Agent Ellie™ Day Kit)

is good, but a little goes a long way for me so I get the DRUNK ELEPHANT - Rise + Glow™ Duo. It lasts me for ~3-4 months since I only use <= 1/2 a pump each day. My skin likes it when I mix both of them together. Some people are able to finish it within a month!

RE: Re: Sephora FFS 2018

@alexasteph a few vitamin c serums that I love are both the DermaDoctor kakadu c and their high high potency evening oil. Both geared towards dry skin though. Also love the Clinique fresh pressed booster. 😀

There are a few things (belif water drop set, Glow Recipe watermelon masks) that I wanted but couldn't justify buying for myself so my mom was going to buy me for them for Christmas. So those are on the list, plus some Nails Inc polishes and a Sephora lip powder. I'm talking myself out of the Kevyn Aucoin palette; it's gorgeous but I keep telling myself I can probably dupe those colors out of what I have. I am so happy for this code, though! I have been really curbing my spending and now I feel less guilty about my purchases.

RE: Sephora FFS 2018

The two new Dr. Jart Serums (blue and pink) I’ve been dying to buy, it’s been up on the site for a week or two. I check every day but it’s still not live yet. I’d love to use my coupon to buy it. I hate waiting and I’m getting even more impatient. 🤨

RE: Sephora FFS 2018

I’m debating on the gold palette, Natasha Denona is always hit or miss for me, mostly because I can never make a true full use of all the colors, which is totally my fault. Although I must say that the mini star palette is a total hit for me, I love it, I’ll even buy a backup, and I never do that! Also going to pick up the milk makeup set.

@itscarin I’m a bit sad that I just purchased the Natasha Denona Gold and Cranberry palettes. But it’s still appreciated and a nice surprise 😊

If I get anything, it will be skincare. My face is going through a rough patch (both literally and figuratively) as we transition toward cold, dry weather here. I think I’m going to try out the SK-II Pitera Facial Treatment Mask 10 Masks or something similar. 

@itscarin Actually, on second thought, I’ve decided to buy the DR. JART+ - Maskapalooza! Every Mask, Every Concern  That should set me up for a good chunk of winter 😊 

1 Reply
testing