Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Sephora FFS 2018

A lot of us got an email for the FFS.  What's everyone getting?

I wanted to get the UD back talk palette but it's already OOS.  The night owls always get the worm!

For my first round I got the things I thought would sell out first.  Interesting to note that if anyone was planning on buying the Living Proof shampoo/conditioner from Ulta on Saturday, this living proof set is a better deal.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 3.02.10 AM.png

PS if you didn't get a code I think you can walk in to a Sephora and ask a greeter if they will hook you up with the discount .they may not but it is worth a try!

UPDATE: A universal barcode has been released for in-store purchases only:

a6kmrt23x1r11.jpg

RE: Re: Sephora FFS 2018

@itscarin got mine thank you for the tag.

Re: Sephora FFS 2018

@itscarin Thank you🤗 I just got mine! 

Thank you @itscarin! 😄

Nothing! Guess I wasn't lucky enough to be chosen? Oh well!

I’m not lucky either. I had a nice list but now I will wait shop around. Hard to want to make large purchase not getting the 20%. Oh well.

@WhitneySRose Those that received a code today received a preliminary email a few days ago. It required those interested in receiving a code to respond. Did you receive that first email? Most of us received it Friday or Saturday. Make sure to check your junk folder. 

No, I didn't.

Ok! Heres my order Smiley Happy plus one more thing not shown for my halloween exchange! Also rerouged!

FC4C9452-6C15-46AE-8FD5-527CDEBA976F.png

Congratulations on re-rouging, @sabrinas!

@sabrinas you are going to love the Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter. I have it in the same shade.

@itscarin I haven’t finalized my list yet but here’s what I’m thinking of buying. Also thanks for the living proof idea. I almost purchased several at Ulta today but the Sephora set is a better deal after the discount.

RAG & BONE - Oddity Eau de Parfum(got a sample with an order I placed several months ago and fell in love with the scent. Has anyone else tried this?)

KAJA - Beauty Bento Bouncy Shimmer Eyeshadow Trio - Sparkling Rose(I saw so many amazing reviews from other forum members that I want to give this a try. It looks comparable to high end products like the Natasha Denona top coat and Tom Ford Cream and Eye Powder color. 

SEPHORA COLLECTION - 12hr Colorful Contour Eyeliner(Love Affair; a gorgeous plum shade. I got this as a freebie from Sephora JCP a while ago and love it!)

NUFACE - Prep-N-Glow™ Cloths(this is a staple of mine for when Im too lazy to remove makeup. I use this when I wear a light amount of makeup and cant be bothered to do my full routine of washing and exfoliating my face).

SOL DE JANEIRO - Bum Bum Carnaval Extravaganza 

@SoldeJaneiro I purchased a full size jar of this a few months ago and got so many compliments on the scent. I've finished it in a matter of weeks. It's now on my must have list! 

Re: RE: Re: Sephora FFS 2018

oooh that bum bum kit looks so fun @trishavt !

I am so grateful to be included in this. Didn't expect that with my rookie2 rank. Thank you Sephora!!❤️

The wait is also making me add more stuff to my cart, so they're not all final choices! 

SOL DE JANEIRO - Bum Bum Carnaval Extravaganza(or maybe i'll buy the biggie bum bum cream..)

OUAI - Scalp & Body Scrub(new scrub to try, heard great things about it)
DRYBAR - Prep Rally Prime & Prep Detangler

TATCHA - Skincare For Makeup Lovers Obento Box

HOURGLASS - Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 4

I also want the new Hourglass Confession UltraSlim Lipstick Set, but i don't know if Sephora will carry it or not. 

@ellem24 I have never gone through body lotion as quickly as I finished my first jar of Bum Bum cream. I basically want to lick my arms whenever I wear it because it smells good enough to eat!

@JenniferOhJenny My partner and I have gone through about 10 this year. It’s perfect during dry winter months, as well as post-sun in the summer, and to make freshly-shaved legs glow and feel great for days. 

I’ve also gifted about 5 to friends and family who absolutely love it too 😊

@JenniferOhJenny same lol! the smell is sooo addictive 

I‘ve been eyeing that Sol De Janeiro set too!

@Danzie89 such a good value for the price!

So exciting! I'm so happy to have been included, this was really nice of Sephora to involve folks in the community. 

While I wait for the code to arrive, my list of dreams grows...

KEVYN AUCOIN - NUDEPOP Pro Eyeshadow Palette

-This seems to be going in and out of stock in Canada, so I REALLY hope I get it, it's the #1 thing I want! 

HOURGLASS - Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 4

-I'm definitely on the "fair" side of things, so I think this may be a better choice, but the highlighter in the unlocked version looks stunning... DECISIONS Smiley Very Happy 

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner

TATCHA - Camellia Gold Spun Lip Balm

LANEIGE - Kiss and Make Up Set

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Mattifying Blotting Films

SHISEIDO - Facial Cotton

URBAN DECAY - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original Mini

oooh so many pretty palettes @Llgc !

@Llgc the Aucoin palette is so worth it. I hope you can get it!!!

2 Replies