Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora FFS 2018

A lot of us got an email for the FFS.  What's everyone getting?

I wanted to get the UD back talk palette but it's already OOS.  The night owls always get the worm!

For my first round I got the things I thought would sell out first.  Interesting to note that if anyone was planning on buying the Living Proof shampoo/conditioner from Ulta on Saturday, this living proof set is a better deal.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 3.02.10 AM.png

PS if you didn't get a code I think you can walk in to a Sephora and ask a greeter if they will hook you up with the discount .they may not but it is worth a try!

UPDATE: A universal barcode has been released for in-store purchases only:

a6kmrt23x1r11.jpg

RE: Re: Sephora FFS 2018

@itscarin got mine thank you for the tag.

Re: Sephora FFS 2018

@itscarin Thank you🤗 I just got mine! 

Thank you @itscarin! 😄

Nothing! Guess I wasn't lucky enough to be chosen? Oh well!

I’m not lucky either. I had a nice list but now I will wait shop around. Hard to want to make large purchase not getting the 20%. Oh well.

@WhitneySRose Those that received a code today received a preliminary email a few days ago. It required those interested in receiving a code to respond. Did you receive that first email? Most of us received it Friday or Saturday. Make sure to check your junk folder. 

No, I didn't.

Ok! Heres my order 🙂 plus one more thing not shown for my halloween exchange! Also rerouged!

FC4C9452-6C15-46AE-8FD5-527CDEBA976F.png

Congratulations on re-rouging, @sabrinas!

@sabrinas you are going to love the Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter. I have it in the same shade.

@itscarin I haven’t finalized my list yet but here’s what I’m thinking of buying. Also thanks for the living proof idea. I almost purchased several at Ulta today but the Sephora set is a better deal after the discount.

RAG & BONE - Oddity Eau de Parfum(got a sample with an order I placed several months ago and fell in love with the scent. Has anyone else tried this?)

Kaja Eye Bento Bouncy Eyeshadow Trio Sparkling Rosé(I saw so many amazing reviews from other forum members that I want to give this a try. It looks comparable to high end products like the Natasha Denona top coat and Tom Ford Cream and Eye Powder color. 

SEPHORA COLLECTION - 12hr Colorful Contour Eyeliner(Love Affair; a gorgeous plum shade. I got this as a freebie from Sephora JCP a while ago and love it!)

NUFACE - Prep-N-Glow™ Cloths(this is a staple of mine for when Im too lazy to remove makeup. I use this when I wear a light amount of makeup and cant be bothered to do my full routine of washing and exfoliating my face).

SOL DE JANEIRO - Bum Bum Carnaval Extravaganza 

@SoldeJaneiro I purchased a full size jar of this a few months ago and got so many compliments on the scent. I've finished it in a matter of weeks. It's now on my must have list! 

Re: RE: Re: Sephora FFS 2018

oooh that bum bum kit looks so fun @trishavt !

I am so grateful to be included in this. Didn't expect that with my rookie2 rank. Thank you Sephora!!❤️

The wait is also making me add more stuff to my cart, so they're not all final choices! 

SOL DE JANEIRO - Bum Bum Carnaval Extravaganza(or maybe i'll buy the biggie bum bum cream..)

OUAI Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 g(new scrub to try, heard great things about it)
Drybar Prep Rally Prime & Prep Detangler

TATCHA - Skincare For Makeup Lovers Obento Box

HOURGLASS - Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 4

I also want the new Hourglass Confession UltraSlim Lipstick Set, but i don't know if Sephora will carry it or not. 

@ellem24 I have never gone through body lotion as quickly as I finished my first jar of Bum Bum cream. I basically want to lick my arms whenever I wear it because it smells good enough to eat!

@JenniferOhJenny My partner and I have gone through about 10 this year. It’s perfect during dry winter months, as well as post-sun in the summer, and to make freshly-shaved legs glow and feel great for days. 

I’ve also gifted about 5 to friends and family who absolutely love it too 😊

@JenniferOhJenny same lol! the smell is sooo addictive 

I‘ve been eyeing that Sol De Janeiro set too!

@Danzie89 such a good value for the price!

So exciting! I'm so happy to have been included, this was really nice of Sephora to involve folks in the community. 

While I wait for the code to arrive, my list of dreams grows...

KEVYN AUCOIN - NUDEPOP Pro Eyeshadow Palette

-This seems to be going in and out of stock in Canada, so I REALLY hope I get it, it's the #1 thing I want! 

HOURGLASS - Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 4

-I'm definitely on the "fair" side of things, so I think this may be a better choice, but the highlighter in the unlocked version looks stunning... DECISIONS 😄 

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner

Tatcha Camellia Gold Spun Lip Balm 0.21 oz/ 6 g

LANEIGE - Kiss and Make Up Set

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Mattifying Blotting Films

Shiseido Super-Soft, 100% Natural Facial Cotton 165 sheets

Urban Decay Mini Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion 0.16 oz / 5 mL

oooh so many pretty palettes @Llgc !

@Llgc the Aucoin palette is so worth it. I hope you can get it!!!

2 Replies
testing