Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora FFS 2018

A lot of us got an email for the FFS.  What's everyone getting?

I wanted to get the UD back talk palette but it's already OOS.  The night owls always get the worm!

For my first round I got the things I thought would sell out first.  Interesting to note that if anyone was planning on buying the Living Proof shampoo/conditioner from Ulta on Saturday, this living proof set is a better deal.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 3.02.10 AM.png

PS if you didn't get a code I think you can walk in to a Sephora and ask a greeter if they will hook you up with the discount .they may not but it is worth a try!

UPDATE: A universal barcode has been released for in-store purchases only:

a6kmrt23x1r11.jpg

Re: Sephora FFS 2018

@blackkitty2014 I got it when it first launched and wished I’d waited as well. I still love it though 😊. I thought it said Exclusive to her site. Now I know better lol

I know @Feebee1115. That’s how they got us. Sigh!

@blackkitty2014 I actually didn’t buy this because I have soooo much eyeshadow. Do you like it? It looks beautiful.  I bought CT mascara, eye liner, eyebrow pencil, and lip liner, and brow gel. :).  I feel a bit guilty. 

@PrettyPaint, i really like this palette.  It's an easy everyday make up palette.  It's kinda similar to recent UD Naked palettes but better quality. 😉 I got her magic filter or whatever it called with F&F code.  I like to layer that with my concealer and voila no foundation needed 😉

I also have code I'm not going to use( I went to generation beauty today and bought a lot of stuff so I'm giving my code away) please message me

* Claimed*

Thanks BIC for the code 🙂 I placed my order yesterday:

ffsale.jpg

Sephora FFS 2018

this is a really dumb question but is it not possible to use the friends and family code as well as one of the beauty offer codes in the same online order?

@CookieGirl1 Not a dumb question. You cant multi stack codes with Sephora. You can never use a discount code and Beauty Offer - its one or the other.

@GG84 thanks! I knew that you couldn't stack multiple Beauty offers but I've never had a discount code to use so I didn't know if it would stack with an actual offer or not. Bummer.

I just tried using the universal code above ^^ in stores & they told me I needed the original email cause it wasn't going through. 😞 

I have a code I'm not going to use. Please message me if you need it!

I'd be so incredibly appreciative of a code as well. Stores in my 100-mile radius don't stock PMG, and I'd love to snag Mothership V. 

Those mini agave lip masks are also calling my name.

BITE BEAUTY - Agave Treat Trio Mini Agave Lip Mask Set

Living vicariously through all these hauls!! 

Edit: code received. I'm so excited, y'all! ❤️ Thank you, @Lazybeautybeast

Yay! Happy to help! 

@alyssalynn23 I will send you one now .happy shopping!

@itscarin - you are so kind! It looks like it's been redeemed - all good, though! Just a few weeks out from the Rouge sale, I hope!! 🙂 

@alyssalynn23 so sorry it didn't work!  I'm not sure what happened.  I had loaded it up on a second account to see if it worked and it said that it worked.  I wonder if it was showing as being used because it was loaded in my cart.  

If anyone else wants to try it at their own risk:

ffedcubc9nhqf

Please let me know if it works for you or not!

@itscarin I just tried it, not to use but to check for you, and I receive an error message that I can’t redeem it since I already used it on a previous order. My code was different, but I suspect these are limited to one F&F per account. 

@lachaton It's still showing up as functional on my second account.  I'm guessing it means that if you load it on to an account once, even if you don't make a purchase, they are still marking the code off as having been used.  Good to know for future reference.

Hello everyone and thank you all! 

@bea0t PMed you.

Hey @bea0t glad to see you on here! Been so long! 

524 Replies
testing