Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora FFS 2018

A lot of us got an email for the FFS.  What's everyone getting?

I wanted to get the UD back talk palette but it's already OOS.  The night owls always get the worm!

For my first round I got the things I thought would sell out first.  Interesting to note that if anyone was planning on buying the Living Proof shampoo/conditioner from Ulta on Saturday, this living proof set is a better deal.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 3.02.10 AM.png

PS if you didn't get a code I think you can walk in to a Sephora and ask a greeter if they will hook you up with the discount .they may not but it is worth a try!

UPDATE: A universal barcode has been released for in-store purchases only:

a6kmrt23x1r11.jpg

Re: Sephora FFS 2018

@bakeamuffin I was torn between the agave mask set and the Laneige lip mask set but I usually prefer items that I don't have to dip my finger into so I went with the Bite. I was trying to narrow down my eyeshadows but once I swatched the Huda in stores I wasn't able to help myself. I'm going to day to the one store that carries ND and if they're not up to par I'll just return without opening them.

All the goodies... Enjoy @makeitup305!  I got the gold ND too!! (I already bought the PMG last month ;))

@makeitup305 I was seriously considering ND Gold too! I don't have any of her bigger palettes, but I just don't need that much right now. I opted for some minis though! If she makes an Gold Mini I'm definitely grabbing it!

@alexasteph haha I definitely don't need it but eyeshadow palettes are my biggest weakness right now. I've got two of her big 15 palettes and the mini Lila already. The only reason I didn't pick up Safari were the bad reviews. I'm wondering what the mini star is like.

love love love your list!! @makeitup305

love love love your list!! @makeitup305

Re: love love love your list!! @makeitup305

@lmaster there's so many eyeshadow palettes I want! We're finally moving away from the all warm palettes and into greens and blues and I am here for it. I made an exception for PMG ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: love love love your list!! @makeitup305

They are all gorgeous! @makeitup305

My cart keeps changing.  I'm totally thinking about this KILIAN - My Kind of Love Discovery Setbecause I've tried one of the scents and loved it and the set is SUCH a good deal!  Has anyone tried these?  Anyone want to split the set with me? ๐Ÿ™‚

@CookieGirl1 I sprayed Boys, Princess, and Adults on myself today and I only liked Princess. I'm not a big fan of Cedarwood in my perfume and they both have it. I think I've put on Kissing before but can't remember if I like it or not.

@makeitup305 Kissing is actually the one that I want as a backup--it's totally different from anything else that I own.  

@CookieGirl1 I don't know, it's hard to decide if you haven't smelled the other ones. If you like "manlierโ€ scents I think you'd like the set. If you really Kissing and don't have a lot of other perfumes I think you'd be better off buying the larger size of it.

@makeitup305 @CookieGirl1  I sprayed these in store and I find that Boys tends to be more masculine. I can't recall what Adults was like so I don't think I loved it. I really liked Kissing and Princess though since they've got a musky scent that's both feminine and dark

After much deliberation I finally placed and order. I was trying to decide on skin care, if I wanted to try something new, do I need any new makeup (I don't... but... I kept trying and those ND Minis were like stuck in my cart or something... GLITCH MAYBE???), etc. I'm returning to the L'Occitane, it's my favorite cleanser I just felt like I went through it too quick but my skin has been really dry lately and I think it's because I haven't been using this. I need more blotters. Boring! And I grabbed a reward. Love Commodity! 

FFS.png

If you have Mini Lila and enjoy that I think youโ€™ll enjoy sunset and star @alexasteph. Theyโ€™re fun and I agree, if these are subpar, theyโ€™re still better than any other palette I have. I prefer to apply the shimmer shades with my finger

if I want high colour payoff, but I feel that way about all shimmer & glitter shadows, especially on my hooded eyes. 

Great haul! ๐Ÿ˜„

both of those ND palettes are so beautiful! enjoy ๐Ÿ˜„ @ale...

both of those ND palettes are so beautiful! enjoy ๐Ÿ˜„ @alexasteph

Re: both of those ND palettes are so beautiful! enjoy ๐Ÿ˜„ @ale...

@lmaster It's not my fault I didn't know I'm innocent I won't be held accountable. 

But yeah I'm really excited! I have heard mixed things on both but I'm so impressed with the other ND palettes I have (Mini Lila and a 5 pan), I think the mixed reviews are just because the expectations are so high. It seems to me a sub par ND is still better than almost anyone else. 

Could someone hook me up with an online code as well?  Thanks!

does anyone have an extra code to use online? They never send me one >.<

Anyone see the Natasha Denona LE Gold palette in person? Iโ€™m holding off on my order, wanted to see IRL. Unfortunately, the nearest Sephora with the palette is over 100 miles away and the girls at my local Sephora didnโ€™t have clue what product I was even talking about! Can anyone sway me for or against?

@mermaid805If you check the ND thread or the October hauls thread, a few people have posted swatches. I checked it in store too and it's definitely a beautiful palette!

@mermaid805there is a bit of talk and swatches on that palette in the Natasha Denona brand thread. I think mostly page 2-4? Maybe that could help you? I have it but haven't had time to play with it yet.

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-NATASHA-DENONA-THREAD/m-p/2090656

testing