Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

~ Updated July 17th 2018 ~

A place to discuss news and products from Natasha Denona. Share the LOVE! πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

Brand page: http://www.sephora.com/natasha-denona

WHAT'S NEW

Super Glow

https://www.sephora.com/product/super-glow-P433404

Mini Blush & Glow

https://www.sephora.com/product/mini-blush-glow-P431875

COMING SOON

Mini Lila palette - July 24th - sign up to be notified

https://www.sephora.com/product/mini-lila-eyeshadow-palette-P434460

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 5.36.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-16 at 5.52.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 6.16.39 AM.png

New palettes coming

Spoiler
Look at the comments below the palette.
Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 1.23.27 PM.png

Holiday Sneak Peek

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 10.47.30 AM.png

NEWS

More duochromes shadow coming

More cooler toned shadow coming

Possibly an all matte palette (if she gets more requests)

Working on mini versions of some of her products

Working on creating an innovative lip formula which gives a soft and lightweight feeling to the lips

Plans for pen form/felt tip liquid liners

Will consider making single shadows from the Star or Sunset palette if more requests

Magnetic 5 pan palettes - very soon

Big plans for 2018

New shadows in 2018

New lip products in 2018

other innovations in 2018

When asked about blues and greens:

Mermaid colors are definitely going to be one of the trends in 2018. It won't be a five palette, but a new product.

Spoiler

Re: THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

How terrible would it make me if I bought a new Tropic with the discount and then used the original receipt that I have to return it. I'm so tempted, it's $50 dollars cheaper which is insane. Sadly, my moral compass is stopping me.

I looked up "price adjustment" on the boards, and it's worked for some people and not others. @makeitup305

Here's an example of when it worked: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/price-adjustments/m-p/3588861

I think if you are within a certain time frame, they will do it for you. That time frame may be shorter than the 60 day return period, though. I'd reach out to customer service to see if they will. And if not, order a new one, but return the unused one with the full priced receipt (an option another poster was told to do on a different thread by a mod). 

It really does behoove the company to just offer a price adjustment, instead of making people order a new one, and return it.

@snoflakefaerie  thanks for the info! If I did order another one, I would definitely return the unopened one.  I'm considering since I still have my receipt. I don't think price adjustment would work for me since it's already been more than 60 days.

Well, perhaps I am morally bankrupt, but I have done a return like that when there has been a substantial price drop. @makeitup305

More looks with the mini Lila palette

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 7.13.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 4.44.31 PM.png

Okay, I'm definitely getting the mini lila!

I took a long break from purchasing makeup and makeup news...but this one got me excited about it again!

Love the blue dahlia shade! 

Me too @PrettyPaint! It's my favorite one out of the bunch! @PrettyPaint

Not sure why i'm more excited about mini Lila than mini Sunset even though i love Sunset more than Lila.  Is it weird???  

@blackkitty2014, I'm excited because they are different c...

@blackkitty2014, I'm excited because they are different colors than whatis in the main Lila but still along the purplish hue. Mini Lila in first pic, main Lila in second pic.

null

null

@veronika23 That’s gorgeous. Love the second one in particular! πŸ’™

Me too @PinkEvergreen!!!

THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

This surprised me this morning!

@Luvstravel I honestly almost lost my stuffing when I saw it was discounted on Weekly Wow, because I just ordered it last week!! But then I saw that it was only being discounted in the US, so I didn’t feel as bad lol πŸ˜‰ (Sorry to my fellow Canadians who really would have wanted to see this at half price. At least we’re getting MAC!)

@PinkEvergreen, I've had that happen to me, but not with...

@PinkEvergreen, I've had that happen to me, but not with something so expensive as this palette. I love my Lila so I'm sure I will love this too. I bought both of the 2017 Holiday Natasha palettes when they went on sale and couldn't be happier with them too!

Re: @PinkEvergreen, I've had that happen to me, but not with...

@Luvstravel Be very careful with them. Don’t tip them forward at all. A pan fell right out of my Joya when I angled it forward slightly. Thank goodness that’s the only Natasha Denona disaster I’ve ever suffered, knock on wood! 

RE: THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

I bought it out of a reflex @Luvstravel. Lol. I’m really waiting on the Lila mini palette. I was on the fence about this palette but bought just in case

@KNC24, I think I might really enjoy this palette. Here's...

@KNC24, I think I might really enjoy this palette. Here's some swatches from previous post. These swatches did it for me.

Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 3.35.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 6.35.33 AM.png

1,716 Replies