Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@Aaliaa That might be a canadian thing then.  My voucher showed up right away although they usually take 24 hrs to email it to you.  I still haven't received my voucher via email, but it does show up in my account if I click on that tab.

Thanks @itscarin! I have been charged so I will wait till tomorrow and then contact customer service. Thanks!

Btw- that code apparently is good for the rest of the year, yet is one use per account.C69AA794-E59A-42D6-AE59-C9C594DD3C59.png

Oh wow this is a great deal!! Sadly the $60 version is sold out but they are all great. Anyone looking for sheet masks, they are currently $3 each (instead of $9) if you buy more then 5. Thanks @itscarin!!!

Omg WOW after trying for days on end to make a post, just to have the screen refresh over and over, it's finally letting me respond to you YAY!! 

@itscarin I wish I came here first 😞 I rushed on gilt and spent the full $60 for $120, which is still a good deal but I could've spent like $25 less, darn! And I missed out on ebates lol I got too excited.

I ordered 2 x 3 mask packs of the deep hydration masks, the light honey moisturizer and eye cream!

@sabrinas That sucks, I've had issues logging on to BIC, too.  What works for me is looking at my shopping cart, and then logging out from there.  Then I can log back in, and it will log me into the message boards.  Have you tried that?  You just need to log out and log back in.

@itscarin Thank you for sharing this amazing deal with us!! I wanted to try this brand for so long!! ❤️❤️

AMAZING spot @itscarin thank you so much, I can finally try the green screen!  It does look like the highest voucher is sold out but I was able to get one before it was gone.  

WOW!  This is a great deal!  Thanks for posting @itscarin! 🙂  

I was kicking myself for procrastinating and not buying anything during the 20% off sale they had last weekend...but after seeing this, I am glad I didn't. 

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Feeling Uber blonde today- can’t find where to enter coupon code on farmacy site! Could someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks for the heads up on this great deal! @itscarin

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@mermaid805

You use the coupon code at Gilt City to buy the voucher. I had a duh moment for a minute too lol 🙂

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@mermaid805 It's not a discount code but a gift card.  Here's a picture of the gift card/discount code area - 

Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 11.22.40 AM.png

PS I'm on a desktop and this was on the right hand column.

Jo Malone direct:

EXCLUSIVELY ONLINE SELECT ONE DELUXE SAMPLE OF YOUR CHOICE WITH ANY JOMALONE.COM PURCHASE OF $50 OR MORE.

Fine print:

Spoiler
*Select a deluxe sample with any JoMalone.com purchase of $50 or more. Offer valid until 3/24/2018 or while supplies last. Offer available to US residents only. Only one per customer, please. Applicable purchase amount does not include the purchase of gift cards or egift cards; shipping and handling; sales tax; items noted as not eligible; items that are not in stock at the time of purchase; pending purchases or purchases made prior to the start of the offer or after the offer ends. Offer does not apply to gift subscription purchases. All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems. We reserve the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value. Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions apply.

L'Occitane direct:

Almond Beauties Ship FREE Today* SHOP NOW.2 FREE Fragrance Samples with ANY purchase* USE CODE LIGHT. SHOP NOW.2 FREE Fragrance Samples with ANY purchase* USE CODE LIGHT. SHOP NOW.

Online and in-store:

FREE Almond Gift with any $65 purchase* USE CODE ALMOND18. SHOP NOW.Fine print:

Spoiler
*Free Standard Shipping on any Almond products and sets as marked, excluding travel sized items and items under $15 value. Valid March 21, 2018 – March 25, 2018 only. Valid in USA Only. Limit one order per customer. Not valid for deliveries to AK, HI & PR.
*LIGHT offer is valid in USA only March 21, 2018 – April 10, 2018 only, while supplies last. Limit one per customer with any purchase excluding taxes, shipping, and sale items. Valid online only. Offer not valid in L’OCCITANE boutiques, L'OCCITANE outlets, or in Wholesale partners. Can be combined with other offer, coupon, and discount. Not Valid with Beauty Gift. No reissue or reimbursement for lost or void voucher. No cash value. No cash back. Not applicable to prior purchases, gift cards, shipping fees, or taxes. L'OCCITANE reserves the right to substitute another gift of comparable value. Use code LIGHT at checkout.
*ALMOND18 offer valid March 21st – April 17th, 2018. Limit one per customer with any $65 purchase excluding taxes, shipping, and sale items. Offer valid in US only. Valid online and in LOCCITANE boutiques only. Offer not valid in L'OCCITANE outlets, or in Wholesale partners. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon, or discount. No reissue or reimbursement for lost or void voucher. No cash value. No cash back. Not applicable to prior purchases, gift cards, shipping fees, or taxes. L'OCCITANE reserves the right to substitute another gift of comparable value. Use code ALMOND18 at checkout.

Philosophy direct. Code: bdayloves

party favors

spend $50 choose 2 deluxe minis, spend $75 choose 3 deluxe minis, spend $100 choose 4 deluxe minis

1% of all product sales supports the community-based mental health efforts.Fine print:

Spoiler
*promotional disclaimer: choose and enjoy 2 deluxe samples with any purchase of $50.00-$74.99; choose and enjoy 3 deluxe samples with any purchase of $75.00-$99.99; or choose and enjoy 4 deluxe samples with any purchase of $100 or more on philosophy.com. add purchase to cart and enter offer code "bdayloves" to redeem. offer only valid from march 20 (12:01am edt) to march 21 (11:59pm edt), 2018. while limited supplies designated for this offer last. no refund available if gift not returned with purchased product(s). offer available to residents of u.s. and u.s. territories only and only to purchases on philosophy DOT com; purchases from our offline store don't qualify. applicable purchase amount does not include items not in stock at time of purchase; items not designated for offer; pending purchases or purchases made before or after the offer period; or any fees or costs, such as cost of shipping, handling, and sales tax. one offer per customer. offer cannot be combined with any other promotion, sale, or discount. we may cancel or change this offer or cancel your order without notice due to insufficient supply, your noncompliance with offer terms, lack of bank authorization, system error, unforeseen problems, or for any other reason. other restrictions may apply.

Rifle Paper Co. direct:

Start your collection.

Nordstrom card holders: 

3 x points March 21 to 25

for all the people like me who don't pay attention until its over😉

Zoya directScreenshot_20180321-001122.png

3/21/18 only4FF64D58-F3DC-4A4B-A824-F5BE9118D62A.jpeg

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Dermstore Spring 9-piece set w/ $150 purchase. If you're not already a member, you'll receive 20% many items if you sign up, they always offer free shipping, and the reward points are straightforward. (I just saw a few fun Jouer sets on sale.)

Dermstore now has a promo code for a $20 e-card on a $100...

Dermstore now has a promo code for a $20 e-card on a $100+ purchase. I've included some of the fine print.

15,191 Replies
testing