Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Jill Stuart US

20% off with code "LOVE20", ends May 21st.

FS on orders of $40+

@Sodayui  Ooo I haven’t seen discounts from Jill Stuart before. Do they do these often?

@Guessgal  As far as I can remember, not so often.

its prolly jus a silly question, but did anyone receive the 20% off code from Saks that would not use? I would really appreciate it if someone could share it with me...  

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

MAC direct

EA9FF5DB-47CF-4393-8ABE-A8C00E58E5D2.jpeg

89B6DEAE-27EA-41A6-B92A-6A0A050D0CD7.jpeg

E56DB7C8-89D6-46A8-90D9-1D4330FB0DE3.jpeg

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

HAUTELOOK: ALGENIST..MURAD..BOBBI BROWN..STILA AND MORE

I know some BICers have been looking for the Isle of Tanning Drops to come back in stock.  Well, QVC has a One Day Only deal:

Isle of Paradise Self Tan Mousse and Color Drops - A354326

$34 for the set; choice of fair, medium and dark.  (QVC says it's a $64 value.  Includes the tanning drops in 1.01 fl oz and the tanning mouse in 6.76 fl oz.  Tanning mitt included.)

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Enjoy this sweet treat | spend $40 receive 3 free small candy cubes® or spend $25 receive a free small candy cube® code CANDYCUBES | SHOP NOW

Sugarfina

My free candy cubes were pink pineapple gummies, cinnamon crunchies, and chocolate bacon pretzel bites.

QVC- $35- free shipping!  Item A366420- all full size items!

Smokey Eye Mascara

Gel liner in Pitch Black

Lipstick Brownie Pink

Blush and Glow Duo in Nectar/Halo

Bobbi Brown Warm and Define Eye, Cheek and Lip Set

Does anyone know of any forums or sites that discuss furniture sales the way we track Sephora or Ulta sales?  I'm looking to buy some furniture, most likely from pottery barn.  I'm sure they'll have a sale on Memorial Day, but I'm also sure that in September they do a 30% off sale.  I'm trying to figure out when the best time to buy things is.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

@itscarin I don't know of any forums, however when I find a particular piece of furniture I want, I get the product code for it and google it. Normally I can find the exact same thing, just called something else, cheeper on another site.

Burberry Beauty lovers:  Feel Unique, a UK company, looks like they are closing out their old stock.  10% off of reduced prices, plus right now (not sure for how long) PayPal's exchange rate is 74 cents on the dollar, which is about as good as it's been for a few months.

I ordered the Fresh Glow Pink Pearl Highlighter, a Complete Eye Palette, and two shadow singles for $145 USD.

20190512_174603.png

20190512_174616.png

310368CB-AB2C-4374-B3B6-5BEE8147BCF6.jpeg

13DD1406-7BDA-43D5-AB6A-AC545C42895B.jpeg

2B397C8A-CA98-4174-B5AA-58D86930C492.jpeg

F69C2786-76DF-416B-919D-2AFD8D6510D3.jpeg

Use promo code WMOMS19