Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

It shows sold out/ OOS. 😖 I drove around to every Walmart in town on Monday with no luck and one even said it was in stock and they don’t even caaaaaaarry Physicians Formula at that location. It’s been such a bummer.

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I’m sorry.... it sure did... I was shocked when I saw it even IN stock! I’m trying to lay my hands on the light/med myself 😩

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I have a 20% off code from dermstore.  🙂 SUSCHL1533UGQE014

Used. Thanks!!!

Used. Thanks!!!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

is there a code?

I can’t find one..... that’s kinda bizarre
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

The code is SUMMER20

Psssst!

Wanted to give you a heads up that there will be Ebates extra cash back tomorrow and Friday 🙂 8% for the US sand Canada, online-only! (150 pack of DDG Extra Strength Peel Pads, here I come!)

I’m sure a few lovely BICers would graciously refer those who haven’t signed up yet so leave a comment if you are looking for a referral! 

Yay! I need sunscreen. :-D

Yay! I need sunscreen. 😄

Candylipz.com

toofaced.comtoofaced.comCouldn't pass this one up. I have like 4 unused mascaras but I really love the brush. I hope it is natural and not plastic bristles

YSL Direct

(20% off for those subscribed to receive their emails).

6933EA4C-B112-4B4B-9724-B5D7921ABD8D.jpeg

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

so if you just subscribed would you not get 20% off?

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

HAUTELOOK: THE BALM..DYSON SUPERSONIC HAIR DRYERS..AND PAULAS CHOICE.😀😀

Odacite

OFFER VALID FROM 6:00am PST on 05/16/18 through 11:59pm PST on 05/22/18.OFFER VALID FROM 6:00am PST on 05/16/18 through 11:59pm PST on 05/22/18.

Fresh Collection Discovery Kit options will automatically pop up upon viewing your cart that has reached $99+ value. Choose one by clicking 'Add to Cart'. Click 'No Thanks' if you wish to skip the offer.

Biossance

Promotion ends 5/29 at 8:59am PT.Promotion ends 5/29 at 8:59am PT.

If you shop at Walgreens a lot, especially for your drugstore makeup (like me!) make sure to sign up for a free Balance Rewards card and become a Beauty Enthusiast. I earn a free $10 credit about every month that can be spent on anything in the store or online (including fun new beauty products!). To date, I have probably received about $100 of free makeup by using my credits. Definitely check it out! (There are also frequent events, like the one in the picture, that allow you to earn even more points and credits for free stuff!) 🙂

Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 3.34.21 PM.png

Flash sale today at Hot Topic direct (30% off, including clearance!) 🙂

Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 3.17.33 PM.png

Blick has some great deals on drawing supplies going on right now! Definitely make sure to check it out, because they don't have sales often. 🙂

Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 3.14.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-16 at 3.14.46 PM.png

If you are a student signed up for Unidays, and you love Nastygal, there are some deals up to 80% off going on right now! 🙂 

Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 3.10.59 PM.png

testing