Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Holy smokes...was kinda surprised it works on the Festival stuff...figured it would still be excluded as a new release. Here's what a cart with the palette looks like; the full size Sketch Marker and Shadow Insurance get added automatically (but you pick your own samples; there were a couple of Born This Way cards as well). Now I'm pondering a purchase...

too faced.png

If it had the bag from Ulta's GWP instead of the Sketch Marker, I'd be all in, but I don't typically use pen-style liners. Decisions, decisions lol

EDIT:

4 more freebies at $65 (before discount). Hmmmm...they are making it harder to say no lol

too faced 2.png

@RGbrown - I know, right?! I was saving all my buys for U...

@RGbrown - I know, right?! I was saving all my buys for Ulta's sale this month but now I might have to switch some decisions around, haha

Re: @RGbrown - I know, right?! I was saving all my buys for U...

@KemoLove

Seriously tough...I was thinking about maybe getting it from Ulta with the 20% we should get next month...but 25% trumps that, and I seriously doubt that Ulta GWP with the adorable bag would still be around then anyways...may as well get a better price now on top of tons of freebies...argh...

@RGbrown ~ Freebies are good and discounts are great, I'd say take advantage while you can. Then you can save your Ulta promotion for something else you need 😀 Win-win

Meeeehhhhh, Too Faced is making it easy for me to walk away. They don't accept Discover (why on earth are there still retailers that don't nowadays?), but using PayPal just routes me back to my cart when I press Submit instead of the order actually going through. 

That's ok though...I was still on the fence with this palette, so this is my sign that I don't need it 😄 

@RGbrown  I've found that the too faced website can be funny depending on what browser you are using If you ever really want something from their site, try ordering from a new browser if you are having checkout issues. I've had codes work in one browswer but not the other!!!!! For example tonight I tried ordering on my phone when they texted me the sale but the code didn't work. Got on my laptop and no problem!!!! Don't ever bother trying their customer service though. They do not let you place orders over the phone, even if you are having issues. They told me to clear my cookies (which didn't work.)

@mermadelove

I tried my phone and my desktop, both with and without incognito, cleared cookies, played with different items and quantities, and even went to the trouble of pulling out my MC that I never ever use to see if that helped since PP wasn't working ...and nope, nothing worked. No matter what I did, it would cycle me back to my cart instead of putting the order through. If Too Faced can't make their site work with Chrome, I'm not going to the trouble of downloading and installing a new browser just to place one measly order 😛 

(my computer is old and slow, and I can only have one browser on it anymore...perhaps I should start a savings fund for a new one with the money I'm saving by not shopping at Too Faced hahahahahaha)

@RGbrown bwahahahahahaha! That sounds like a great plan !

@RGbrown~ Aww, I'm sorry that happened! I won't lie, Too Faced direct is has almost always been a pain in the butt for me to deal with as well. I'd prefer to get their products from Sephora or Ulta, etc., if I can to avoid the hassle. I'm glad you are not having any FOMO! That used to be a killer for me until I figured out that there is always another sale somewhere around the corner. (Provided the items aren't super limited and stay well in stock)

I was JUST cming on here to post this!!!! 🙂

@mermadelove ~ Lol! I'm glad we have the same passion for...

@mermadelove ~ Lol! I'm glad we have the same passion for deals and Too Faced 💜😀

Re: @mermadelove ~ Lol! I'm glad we have the same passion for...

@KemoLove girl, it has been a too faced WEEK! I went to Ulta becuase they were having buy three get one free minis' and I got all BTS Waterproof because it is my favorite mascara and I don't like having full sized mascaras cuz I think they dry out too quickly and I'd rather have higher turn over in an eye product. I also bought a li[[ie and it was enough to score the cutes rainbow makeup back with even MORE BTS samples! LOL! Then THIS happened!! But I wanted the FEstival Setting spray and the unicorn horn highlighter sticks but ULTA did not have them. They kept trying to get me to store to door it, but I didn't because I'm trying to do a low buy. So I was SO GLAD I resisted because I was able to get  TWO highlighters and the spray plus the GWP on the Too Faced site for the same price I would have paid for just one highlighter and the spray. HOlding out for sales is really paying off! LOLOL

Laura Mercier direct:

Free shipping this weekend with any purchase, 

Code  FLASHSHIP

312E3DD3-BB34-4E20-9D3E-0791B83DBBA1.jpeg

CoverFx:  free full size Clear Cover sunscreen with any foundation purchase (no code needed).

This is a pretty great deal!

Clear_Cover_with_Seal_005c1b6d-6935-4abd-903d-947e29a586f1_2048x2048

I wonder if they’re trying to re promote or discontinue this item. They had these like half off not too long ago and now it’s free with purchase

Stila direct. Today only.

Coral Crush

Fine print:

Spoiler
*Free Mini Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black with orders of $30+. No code needed. Offer ends Friday 3/23/18 11:45PM PST. Offer cannot be honored after expiration date. Free shipping with orders of $50 or more. No code needed. Free standard shipping will be applied automatically at checkout when applicable. Promos not valid for Pro Artists. All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system errors or unforeseen problems.

4AED78EF-2A80-488E-8777-233A99FC8885.jpeg

UrbanOutfitters deal of the day is 20% off all beauty

Disney store. Expires today at 11:59 pm PST. Comment if used.

disneystore15percentoff.PNG

Fine print (lots of exclusions):

Spoiler
*15% Off up to $500 on Your Purchase Promotion Restrictions: March 20, 2018 (12:01 am PST) through March 23, 2018 (11:59 pm PST) or while supplies last, whichever occurs first, on select, in-stock items purchased via orders placed online at shopDisney DOT com. Not valid on purchases made at Disney Store and Disney Baby Store retail and outlet locations, via phone orders, or at Disney Parks and Resorts locations. Coupon valid for one-time use only on orders up to $500. We reserve the right to limit purchase quantities per guest. Limit one coupon or promotion code per Guest. Offer excludes Shipping & Handling charges, Disney Theme Park Passes, Disney Vacation Club merchandise, Electronic Toys, DVDs, Blu-ray™, CDs, Video Games, Books, Art & Collectibles, Ethan Allen, Jim Shore, Lenox, Tommy Bahama, Enesco Busts and Figurines, Olszewski, S.T. Dupont, Steiff, Thomas Kinkade, Sideshow Collectibles, Precious Moments, Vinylmation, LEGO Limited Release, Bikes, Scooters, & Battery Operated Ride-Ons, Limited Edition and Limited Release merchandise, Dooney & Bourke, COACH, Vera Bradley, Alex and Ani, Nixon, PANDORA, CRISLU, Rebecca Hook, Disney Designer Jewelry Collection, MagicBand, Starbucks, Pandora: The World of Avatar Mountain Banshee, Le Creuset, Opening Ceremony, rag & bone, Kiehls, Besame, D23 Memberships, D23 Merchandise, gift cards or certificates, The Walt Disney Company Collectible Shareholder Certificate, 3-D printed merchandise, Subscription products, personalization, gift wrap and gift boxes and items not in stock. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount except available shipping offers. No adjustments to prior purchases. Merchandise subject to availability. Returns and exchanges will be subject to discount taken at time of purchase. Valid packing slip required for returns and exchanges. Offer subject to restrictions and change without notice. Use of Coupon or Promotion Code is acceptance of its terms. Offer may be canceled or modified at any time. Void where prohibited.

theBalm direct:

70311203-84E2-4701-B3D3-1F4CA23AA37F.jpeg

1 Reply
testing