cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Heya PLAYers,

Want even MORE spoilers?! If so, check out out this month's Boxing Video, now on YoutTube. Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkd0o-uUXis

**UPDATE**

3…2…1…It’s glow time!

This month your PLAY! by SEPHORA box contains GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, a unique formula that contains three types of charcoal for pure pore perfection.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Team PLAY!

The countdown to your first PLAY! by SEPHORA box of 2018 starts now!

The theme for this month’s box is Happy You Year, and it’s all about crushing your beauty resolutions. Get ready for a box full of products that’ll set you up for the most beautiful year yet.

Be on the lookout for more teasers about January's box.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

And your comment isn't negative to her comment? SMH!

The perfume samples is what made me sign up with Sephora...

The perfume samples is what made me sign up with Sephora Play. If they truly are going to just cater to one set of people, I will be cancelling.

Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I’m on the other side with this. I HATE perfume samples and love hair and skincare samples. If I had it my way I would never want to see a perfume sample again, lol. I think that Sephora’s new plan of mixing it up with the samples is probably the best solution so that we all get what we want and some point. It just seems to be the fairest approach. 

I agree that it's the "fairest" way to do the subscription.  It's absolutely going to be impossible to make everyone happy; I personally like the perfume but I'm OK with getting hair products as well.  For $10 a month I can't complain too much and if people don't like their subscriptions then it's easy to unsubscribe.  The only way to truly make every single person happy would be to let everyone choose the products that they received and THAT would be a lot of work for Sephora to have to hand-cater to each person AND people might not ever try certain products which they might otherwise discover that they like.  Granted, I've gotten my share of things that I didn't want (trust me!) but I've also found products that I would never have picked for myself and I've ended up appreciating them.

Well said @CookieGirl1!

How is it the fairest approach when all they're doing is...

How is it the fairest approach when all they're doing is catering to your wants and people like you wants??? I'm with the others, I liked the perfume samples. They shouldn't just cater to one set of people.

Re: How is it the fairest approach when all they're doing is...

Only perfume samples is catering to one set of people.

Re: How is it the fairest approach when all they're doing is...

They aren’t just catering to my wants, lol. Like they said, sometimes it will be perfume and other times it will be other types of samples.

I am very, very unhappy about the decision to discontinue perfume samples. I look forward to trying a new scent every month. Some are misses, but many are hits, and I would not have discovered several niche fragrances without them, nor would my husband have been inspired to explore Tom Ford or Burberry on the men's side. There should be an opt-in for those of us who like them and want them.

Foil packets of hair products are a mess and do not contain enough product to decide whether or not it is effective. They NEVER drive purchases for me and usually just sit until the packaging decomposes and they leak in my travel kit. The deluxe samples from the past (Briogeo, Bumble & Bumble, IDK, Christophe Robin, Madame Walker, Rahua) have been influential in my purchasing decisions, as have the dreaded dry shampoos (I have learned I like at least two of the brands).

There has been a distinct decline in both quality and quantity (we were marketed, and signed up to receive, DELUXE-sized samples of newer, innovative products) over the past three years. This is something that needs to be addressed, even if it means reducing the variety of boxes each month.

Anonymous Insider

How did you hear they were dicontinueing fragrance samples?

Right now, it's just a rumor. I've heard they are cancell...

Right now, it's just a rumor. I've heard they are cancelling all perfume after this month..only one box got perfume from my understandings. I've also heard they're rotating skin, hair fragrance every other month. So, every 3 months you'd get a fragrance. I don't know any for sure. Just what I've seen written on these forums. I do know some people are allergic to the fragrances though. Not me, I love the perfume samples personally.
Anonymous Insider

How can i get the luxury box? i have been rouge For 8 yea...

How can i get the luxury box? i have been rouge For 8 years running!!!

RE: How can i get the luxury box? i have been rouge For 8 yea...

They’ve been selling the luxury box separately, available to everyone rather than a monthly subscription like it was for about the first 2/3 months when it first came out

Re: RE: How can i get the luxury box? i have been rouge For 8 yea...

I didn't even know about a luxury box. how can I get one? I searched for it in the search bar but it didn't come up. thanks!

Anonymous Insider

RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Why My box is taking so long

The boxes ship the 3rd week of the month even though they...

The boxes ship the 3rd week of the month even though they charge you the first week of the month.

we don't get them until the 3rd week of the month (So 21s...

we don't get them until the 3rd week of the month (So 21st on)

I have box 101 . does anyone know what's inside ??

I have box 101 . does anyone know what's inside ??
Anonymous Insider

I have 101 also, this will be my first beauty box.

I have 101 also, this will be my first beauty box.

how do you know which box is coming?

how do you know which box is coming?

Has anyone's actually shipped yet?

1,378 Replies
testing