cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Heya PLAYers,

Want even MORE spoilers?! If so, check out out this month's Boxing Video, now on YoutTube. Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkd0o-uUXis

**UPDATE**

3…2…1…It’s glow time!

This month your PLAY! by SEPHORA box contains GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, a unique formula that contains three types of charcoal for pure pore perfection.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Team PLAY!

The countdown to your first PLAY! by SEPHORA box of 2018 starts now!

The theme for this month’s box is Happy You Year, and it’s all about crushing your beauty resolutions. Get ready for a box full of products that’ll set you up for the most beautiful year yet.

Be on the lookout for more teasers about January's box.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Can somebody please tell me how you know what numbered box you’re getting????

If you sign in to Sephora through the browser instead of...

If you sign in to Sephora through the browser instead of the app. go to My Account. then to recent orders. It is not the order number. click on the order (the one for the box). now you should see an item # and it's the last 3 digits. good luck!😊

Re: RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

It' the last three digits on your "ITEM" number...... not your order number.

I'm not finding a item number anywhere

I'm not finding a item number anywhere

Love the improvements! I really like that everyone is at...

Love the improvements! I really like that everyone is at least guaranteed same 2 featured products this month to discuss and review (glamglow and pepstart) leaving only three other personalized products. I also like that the bonus will rotate between various free samples (hair, skin, fragrance). Thanks for listening, very pleased at what's to come for 2018 🙂

Re: Love the improvements! I really like that everyone is at...

Agreed!

Gurl yasssss agreed

Really!? Mine never gets to me on time 😔
Anonymous Insider

I would just like to know when I will receive my box. I signed up like 2 months ago I’ve paid 10$ twice and still haven’t seen anything from them

Definitely would call customer service. They can look you...

Definitely would call customer service. They can look your account up, including the cc used and see that you've been charged twice and see what the problem is. Did you ever receive a tracking email for either of the 2 boxes? I would also recheck my profile for spelling on the address. I know I had spelling issues for my address due to the autocorrect on my phone. Hope they can get this fixed for you asap! Good luck! ❤

ypu should call and tell them. maybe you have the wrong a...

ypu should call and tell them. maybe you have the wrong address in your account. its always by the 16th i get my box.

I got this box too. I'm extremely disappointed to be getting an anti aging shampoo/conditioner when I'm 18, and can't really see why I'd use it. I can't use the smashbox product due to allergy, and the toner wasn't necessary at all. I would have immensely preferred box #85. I wish there was more of a way to customize what sort of products I DON'T want to get as I'll be giving away half the samples I paid for, and there were January samples I would've loved to get. I'll stick around for next month, but if it doesn't improve I'm switching to Ipsy. 

How did you get to see this?

My first box yay! Took me a hot minute to find my box but with everyone's help I did finally lol. Sad I didn't get a lipstick / gloss ( or 1 makeup item ), but excited to try these goodies! Yay!!!

Yay! This is going to be my box.

I’m confused. I see something different, do we all get the same products? Or do they vary? And can we see all products like ipsy? Or just what we’re getting?? I just signed up so this is my first box. Also do they send us a tracking confirmation/ email something to know, when to expect it?? This is what I see 😍👌🏼

That was December’s box!

There will be some things that are the same for everyone, but it's a variety of different things for each box. If you have the same box # as someone you'll get the same samples they did. Your box # is the last three numbers of your item #, which you can find by going to your account and under tracking, click details. You should be able to see your item # there.

I have that shampoo and conditioner and love it! smells g...

I have that shampoo and conditioner and love it! smells great and my hair feels great. it'll be nice to some travel size versions of it. *I have fine, color treated hair, with a light curl

the pictures above are of one variation for January,,,idk...

the pictures above are of one variation for January,,,idk why it says December lol
1,378 Replies
testing