cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Heya PLAYers,

Want even MORE spoilers?! If so, check out out this month's Boxing Video, now on YoutTube. Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkd0o-uUXis

**UPDATE**

3…2…1…It’s glow time!

This month your PLAY! by SEPHORA box contains GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, a unique formula that contains three types of charcoal for pure pore perfection.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Team PLAY!

The countdown to your first PLAY! by SEPHORA box of 2018 starts now!

The theme for this month’s box is Happy You Year, and it’s all about crushing your beauty resolutions. Get ready for a box full of products that’ll set you up for the most beautiful year yet.

Be on the lookout for more teasers about January's box.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

awesome you have the same# as me 😍 hope it's good!

awesome you have the same# as me 😍 hope it's good!

Re: RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

How do I find my box # ?

RE: Re: RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Make sure it’s the website and not through the app. The app doesn’t show the item number of your order

RE: Re: RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Log into Sephora from your browser. Look at your recent orders. Your Sephora play box will have an item # and your box will be the last numbers of your item.

I like my perfume samples! This is what made Play! unique...

I like my perfume samples! This is what made Play! unique from other subs! Honestly these foil packets are a serious DOWNGRADE. Sephora needs to improve their profile options and allow for its subscribers to select their preference... Whether it be skincare, makeup, fragrance, haircare, etc. At this point, Play! bags are no longer really worth it for me. Oh well, I need to cut back on my subs anyway... Truly disappointing.

RE: I like my perfume samples! This is what made Play! unique...

I really liked the perfume samples too! Not at all happy about foil packets for hair care (I’m also Box 036 this month) , or any kind of foil packets in a subscription box service. There’s simply never enough product and it “cheapens the experience”, at least for me. I’ve been a subscriber to Play for well over a a year now and this is very disappointing. I know Sephora can’t please everyone, but as you said- the extra perfume samples monthly set Sephora Play! apart from other boxes, and I’ve discovered some wonderful scents I’d never dream of trying, and know which to stay away from. I hope somehow they are brought back, perhaps with an option for some to request no perfume in their boxes?

RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

not my box number... but here is a spoiler of what box #036 contains 🙂 !

How do you get your box # ?

@Gperezv Thanks so much for sharing! This is my box, I can’t wait to play with these samples!! 🙋🏽‍♀️💞🌟

This one is mine.  I'm not interested in a single thing

Sadly this is mine. Was hoping to get either Fresh produc...

Sadly this is mine. Was hoping to get either Fresh product and fragrance. Don't need any more primer...

This is my box, and I rarely complain about Play, but I can't say I'm too happy about receiving two items (the Clinique and Briogio) that I've already received in past boxes.

Edit: I just checked my Play box history and I received that exact Briogio product in May 2016 and September 2017. I think it's time to cancel now.

I asked in the Customer Service about the perfume samples...

I asked in the Customer Service about the perfume samples. This is the response I got from a Mod. Hope this helps clear up some of the confusion about this. I know some will be glad to hear this and others, not so much. I'm personally disappointed there won't be a fragrance in every months sub box. The fragrance samples is the main reason I signed up for Play! by Sephora. Click on the pic to see response from Mod.

RE: I asked in the Customer Service about the perfume samples...

Personally I’m happy. I hate those perfume samples. Most of mine made it to the trash

Re: I asked in the Customer Service about the perfume samples...

As they said in the video 

Didn't see a video smarty pants. I asked a Mod, as stated...

Didn't see a video. I asked a Mod, as stated above.

Re: Didn't see a video smarty pants. I asked a Mod, as stated...

Oh, that explains the confusion. The video is in the topic post of this thread. You should watch it, they show and tell on all the yummy samples for the January box!

I got my Play box today. There was no shipping confirmati...

I got my Play box today. There was no shipping confirmation email and the order still said pending. I thought the boxes shipped around the 20th. This is really weird, It's much earlier than the December box. I really wish this box included a makeup item.

Re: I got my Play box today. There was no shipping confirmati...

I received the same box. I believe it’s box 097. I also wish it had a make up item. That was my only issue but considering this is a makeup subscription....

RE: I got my Play box today. There was no shipping confirmati...

I did not receive the product of clinique !!!

RE: I got my Play box today. There was no shipping confirmati...

This was my box too, arrived today!
testing