cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Heya PLAYers,

Want even MORE spoilers?! If so, check out out this month's Boxing Video, now on YoutTube. Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkd0o-uUXis

**UPDATE**

3…2…1…It’s glow time!

This month your PLAY! by SEPHORA box contains GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, a unique formula that contains three types of charcoal for pure pore perfection.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Team PLAY!

The countdown to your first PLAY! by SEPHORA box of 2018 starts now!

The theme for this month’s box is Happy You Year, and it’s all about crushing your beauty resolutions. Get ready for a box full of products that’ll set you up for the most beautiful year yet.

Be on the lookout for more teasers about January's box.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

I love and use All clam Glow! my son spots Are gone!!!

I love and use All clam Glow! my son spots Are gone!!!

RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I love my boxes! The samples are always amazing!

Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I am so impressed with the accuracy of my profile selection to the samples you send. 

I've never had a sample box confident enough to send foundations.

You guys got my melenin down 

Sephora play don't play #toocuteSephora play don't play #toocute

- thanks for proving that it can be done, if you care 

Stephanie aka loyal sephora shopper 

The perfection is real! That is a beautiful match. I'm not a person of color but I can only imagine how difficult it could be to get a perfect match and by god, they managed to nail it! Your skin is flawless

Thank you very much. It can be challenging. I went to sephora this weekend and had 4 employees ask if I needed help. Customer service was wonderful and they directed me to wine good choices. I went with the make up forever brand.

Mac better watch out. I shop online just to avoid going in. 

Anonymous Insider

I agree. When they sent the MUFE foundation, they nailed my shade. I was super impressed. No other sub box had ever nailed it. I love my play box

coconutpie wrote:

I am so impressed with the accuracy of my profile selection to the samples you send. 

I've never had a sample box confident enough to send foundations.

You guys got my melenin down 

Sephora play don't play #toocuteSephora play don't play #toocute

- thanks for proving that it can be done, if you care 

Stephanie aka loyal sephora shopper 

Yea! It's nice to be included. Sephora play is my favorite sample box. I tried birchbox and that was pathetic . 

That' super awesome!

ADMIN!! This page is not working in app! You can’t “read more” on anyone’s comments!? Help!!:)

YESSS IVE ALWAYS HAD THAT PROBLEM TOO! I even called and told them I had that problem

Omg, I thought I was the only one. Bad Apple iPhone

Re: RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I had the same problem. I had get off the app and go to the full website and then it worked for me. If there is a way to get it to work on the app, I’d like to know as well! Hope this helps a little. 😉 @LisssaLuvya

so excited for my first box!! when can we find out about...

so excited for my first box!! when can we find out about the rest of the box??????!!

on the 10th they usually put up a YouTube video of produc...

on the 10th they usually put up a YouTube video of products of the month

Re: so excited for my first box!! when can we find out about...

I think they may give us one more hint and then pretty much right before the boxes go out they show what are in the boxes, there are usually 4 different ones. You won't know until it arrives!

Thank you!!!

Thank you!!!

Thanks to the staff of Sephora Play....thanks for the opp...

Thanks to the staff of Sephora Play....thanks for the opportunity to discuss the reviews of the play box. I would suggest that the admin address people that are rude to others. Everyone's entitled to their thoughts/opinions....after all that's why you created this communication tool. Otherwise, I like the 📦 we all may get a few things we don't like. Just gift them to someone. Have a good day...

Re: Thanks to the staff of Sephora Play....thanks for the opp...

Girl, everybody as Sephora is too busy being rude to address rudeness. Sad but true. Rock on with your bad self.

Anonymous Insider

I can't wait to try Glam Glow!! Im so excited , what a way to start off the new year 🙂 Sepohora i think im in luv ♡♡ lol This is my 2nd bag so cant wait to see what else i get.  Also, so happy to see Glam glow products for the new Bday present options as well!!! I do believe that's what me and both of my daughter's are getting this year 🙂 

Yay I LOVE glam glow 😍😍❤️🤗

ooh i cant wait!! i’ve been eyeing the glamglow products, and i can’t wait to try this cleanser out! 🙂
5 Replies
testing