cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Heya PLAYers,

Want even MORE spoilers?! If so, check out out this month's Boxing Video, now on YoutTube. Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkd0o-uUXis

**UPDATE**

3…2…1…It’s glow time!

This month your PLAY! by SEPHORA box contains GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, a unique formula that contains three types of charcoal for pure pore perfection.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Team PLAY!

The countdown to your first PLAY! by SEPHORA box of 2018 starts now!

The theme for this month’s box is Happy You Year, and it’s all about crushing your beauty resolutions. Get ready for a box full of products that’ll set you up for the most beautiful year yet.

Be on the lookout for more teasers about January's box.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

this was December box, there are usually a few different...

this was December box, there are usually a few different variations for each month, if you go to Sephora on YouTube, all the products for January are shown on the play! January 2018 video, you will get 5 of those samples and one bonus sample

RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

LIPS AND 👄and 💄and 💋Stick GALOUR 💜 I love them all !!! Bring it on Sephora I bet you will run out of lip Color before I run out of face space !!!

I *love* getting perfume samples! I’ve been wearing fragrances ever since for my Sweet 16th birthday, one of the presents my parents gave me was a big Lauren Ralph Lauren gift set that included a gorgeous, 14k, refillable (a silver funnel was included), purse-size, precious-metal over glass perfume bottle (whew, lots of adjectives here!), which was engraved with my initials. Lauren RL never stopped smelling amazing, and the compliments were never-ending. Everyone in my immediate family wore/wears either perfume or cologne. (I think it’s a Pisces thing.) Anyway, the perfume samples in the Play! box give me the opportunity to try new scents—some I’ve been wanting to sample—including those available online only—others a new introduction to me; and every so often a scent I already have in a large size bottle and so I love getting a sample size I can keep in my shoulder bag. (The majority of perfumes just aren’t manufactured as rollerballs.) So, that perfumes are included is a huge draw for me.* *Not reread for spelling or sense. (Sorry, ran out of time!)
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the perfume samples that was my reason for keeping my Sephora Play subscription when I had to cut back on some due to financial reasons.  If they stop sending perfume samples every month and start sending foil samples instead, like facial masks and stuff I WILL cancel my subscription. I have always had problem free skin and don't use to many different products on my face so sending them to me will just be a waste, I have asked them multiple times not to send them to me so I guess now will be the time to see if they really listen..

That refillable bottle sounds wonderful.  What a thoughtful gift.

I love the perfume samples, too.  It's one of the main reasons I signed up for Play.  I'm upset to hear we might get a foil sample instead of a perfume sample 😕

I also love getting the perfume samples! I like trying di...

I also love getting the perfume samples! I like trying different perfumes. I don't want any small foil sample.

Re: I also love getting the perfume samples! I like trying di...

Ugh. I hate the fragrance samples! Maybe I can send them to one of you and trade for lipstick samples???

I am really excited for a few of the items. really hoping...

I am really excited for a few of the items. really hoping for get the Anastasia gloss (as im tired of the bright lipsticks since i dont wear them)really hoping for the perricorn md moisturizer and the oui hair product fingers crossed 🙂

Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

My order status is out of stock—anyone else have this issue and and reached out to see what was going on already? What did they say? Having Play box withdrawals over here. 😞 

if you have been charged, then you are fine

if you have been charged, then you are fine

Re: if you have been charged, then you are fine

Thanks! 🙂 

I honestly like a perfume every month!! I can rule out ones I don’t like & I find ones that I LOVE that I would have never thought to try! Not crazy about getting other things instead... 

RE: Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I do too! It’s disappointing that it’s going to change. I don’t want or need shampoo or conditioner

I agree I love getting the perfumes! I like trying ones I...

I agree I love getting the perfumes! I like trying ones I would never have thought to pick. I don't want any of the small foil samples.

me too! I've only come across two that were not to my liking

me too! I've only come across two that were not to my liking

I love this new idea! The perfumes are always floral/old ladyish and I have yet to find one I would even wear!

I got 036 too! I wonder what it is!

I hope we find out what’s in our boxes soon!!! I’m excited to see what’s in 036, and also excited to see what everyone else is getting!  

Anonymous Insider

I wonder what' in my box I'm number 085

I got 051. Where does it say the item number will have something to do w/your bag contents?

I have 051 too!! I am anxious to find out what we're gett...

I have 051 too!! I am anxious to find out what we're getting!
1,378 Replies
testing